Male HQ

Straight Massage Parlour With Male Therapists @ Johor Bahru (Malaysia) [No Prostitution Allowed]

sgboy82

2 hours ago, top_suck said:

What's the name of the massage spa?? Is it inside the mall?? Planning to go this sat.  

Yes it's inside a mall, I'm afraid to name the massage place because it's barely mentioned here. Hope u understand. Don't want to get the guy in trouble. Just wanted to know was he signaling something naughty lol...

41 minutes ago, Pennys said:

Yes it's inside a mall, I'm afraid to name the massage place because it's barely mentioned here. Hope u understand. Don't want to get the guy in trouble. Just wanted to know was he signaling something naughty lol...

6 hours ago, Pennys said:

New to the JB straight massage scene, can I know how can one tell whether the masseur provides HE? Any signals to look out for?

I was at a Javanese/Malay massage place yesterday and twice he lifted and positioned my arms to rest on his inner thigh area while massaging my arms. My fingers were free to caress his thighs but it's so awkward if he didn't mean it that way. Is this a common position?

i think it's kinda common for Indonesian massage. Kena a few times already. the masseur(s) will put my hand at his/their inner thigh area too. one time i was very daring enough to go and touch the thigh, he gently placed my hand slightly away from his thigh area. 

19 minutes ago, desmadonna said:

i think it's kinda common for Indonesian massage. Kena a few times already. the masseur(s) will put my hand at his/their inner thigh area too. one time i was very daring enough to go and touch the thigh, he gently placed my hand slightly away from his thigh area. 

Hahah thanks for the reply! I guess that isn't a signal.

On 8/27/2018 at 5:19 PM, Pennys said:

New to the JB straight massage scene, can I know how can one tell whether the masseur provides HE? Any signals to look out for?

I was at a Javanese/Malay massage place yesterday and twice he lifted and positioned my arms to rest on his inner thigh area while massaging my arms. My fingers were free to caress his thighs but it's so awkward if he didn't mean it that way. Is this a common position?

The sure way is...touch him. If he siam you, or even stop you, get the signal and put a halt to your action.

It is very common for their to rest your hands on their thigh while massage it. That is NOT a signal, unless your hand feels the tool growing. 

On 8/17/2018 at 12:26 AM, redwine065 said:

Anyone with new experiences in Zen or any other massage parlors in jb?  Pls share... It's getting too dry here

Been there Zen Holiday Plaza. Many boys to choose from. Some give HE some don't. Just ask and offer tip always.

On 8/27/2018 at 5:19 PM, Pennys said:

yes, javanese have 1 male massue that can do HE.. but your lucky if you can get assigned to her, because you have to become member to request.

On 8/29/2018 at 11:01 AM, RelaxZen said:

i personally find the zen place, the bed and towel are very dirty.. in my own opinion

They are. Why would new towel reek of oil and even felt wet at times? And you will be surprise the no. of masseurs with ringworm there. One masseurs from Myanmar has left the parlour. He has ringworm on his butt cheek and groin area. Previously, there was another masseur with the infection. He has left the place. Mum still works there. I shall not name them. The bottomline is..place isn't as clean as more high up establishments. And if you are not removing their pants, you are safe...er.

7 minutes ago, top_suck said:

Thanks. Im going today. I have tried sawadee and TT and they insisted to wear shorts. 

It depends on who you get (in TT). I don't know about Sawadee. Let me know your experiences!

Edited by firefight

5 hours ago, top_suck said:

Thanks. Im going today. I have tried sawadee and TT and they insisted to wear shorts. 

Someone just recently commented Seni Wira is dirty and the guy kept talking throughout the massage n u still want to go because can strip naked. U have ur priorities right hahah good luck! Anyway the place looks very tiny and rundown...

Edited by Pennys

15 minutes ago, Pennys said:

Someone just recently commented Seni Wira is dirty and the guy kept talking throughout the massage n u still want to go because can strip naked. U have ur priorities right hahah good luck! Anyway the place looks very tiny and rundown...

On Sat, try to book seni wira at 8 and finish by 10. Or go Zen from 9am onwards, then go somewhere else to do again around lunch or after lunch where you will be wiped dry or can bathe. 430pm come back SG after a bit of restocking will be okay or if you can, burn more time then go back after 10pm. 

Sometimes my friend stay overnight at Zen zeng hotel which is beside TT at the main road and do massage at TT 12ish to 2ish am. Then continue with the abovementioned cycle.

59 minutes ago, Pennys said:

Any other recommendation just near walking distance to jb square?

28 minutes ago, top_suck said:

Any other recommendation just near walking distance to jb square?

I've only tried a few around JB Sentral area, what is your preference? Allow u to strip naked? LOL I never request for that leh since I don't mind just wearing my boxers.

If u want higher chance of HE, definitely go Holiday Plaza area, just a short bus ride away. I see most people commenting in here go there for Zen, TT, etc.

4 hours ago, Pennys said:

I've only tried a few around JB Sentral area, what is your preference? Allow u to strip naked? LOL I never request for that leh since I don't mind just wearing my boxers.

If u want higher chance of HE, definitely go Holiday Plaza area, just a short bus ride away. I see most people commenting in here go there for Zen, TT, etc.

How high is the chance at holidy plaza... Seems low for me :/

3 hours ago, top_suck said:

Ok. Just finished my seni wira experience. I was massaged by Agus. Pure 1.5hrs massage.. no extra. Massage skills 3.5/5. Better go around 8pm as no people will be around. He said i was the last customer for the day. He was chatty along the massage..but not annoying. 

how is the ambience like in seni wira? is it like dark? was the massage sensual?

6 hours ago, immortal said:

how is the ambience like in seni wira? is it like dark? was the massage sensual?

The cubicle i was in was quiet bright though i was in the last cubicle from the entrance.. massage was not sensual since maybe he noticed i look straight though. Hahahah

On 9/7/2018 at 4:06 PM, PileUp said:

Any one tried 92, 95 and 96 at Thai Imperial near KSL? Good massage technique? Got any happy ending?

95 and 96 are str8. No HE. Good massage skills. Can be quite hard at times. Unless u can take it. 

92 is gay. Very sensual massage. I didn't get any HE from him though, but i heard from a friend he got the HE. So I'm guessing is whether u r his type or not bah. 

Went to  massage at Sutera mall area yesterday and took 2 hours oil massage. Got a handsome male masseur. He is very straight . Never let me to rub any of his body part but His massage was very sensual and he was focusing my butt when doing back massage. I was naked and i cn feel my dick was hard till popped out from my centre of tights. He didnt even bother to cover my butt. Gosh it was awesome. Front massage is even more sensual because he was focusing chest and tights. When massaging my legs i got hard and my dick came out from the towel. He didnt cover it and continue massage. I hv man boobs and he pressed my boobs few times during massage. I think he is straight but git attracted to my body shape. The best massage i ever had. No hanky panky. Pure sensual massage.. 

On 9/9/2018 at 4:16 AM, desmadonna said:

95 and 96 are str8. No HE. Good massage skills. Can be quite hard at times. Unless u can take it. 

92 is gay. Very sensual massage. I didn't get any HE from him though, but i heard from a friend he got the HE. So I'm guessing is whether u r his type or not bah. 

I tried 92. He will place your hands strategically so that it makes you feel him. No HE but lots of chance to touch him.

There is a new guy, 30, I think he is str8 too. He is very strong and a little meaty so can be painful when he steps or kneel on you but if you can take it, the pressure is very good. He went back to Thailand so not sure when he is coming back. 

14 hours ago, Ruhus said:

Went to  massage at Sutera mall area yesterday and took 2 hours oil massage. Got a handsome male masseur. He is very straight . Never let me to rub any of his body part but His massage was very sensual and he was focusing my butt when doing back massage. I was naked and i cn feel my dick was hard till popped out from my centre of tights. He didnt even bother to cover my butt. Gosh it was awesome. Front massage is even more sensual because he was focusing chest and tights. When massaging my legs i got hard and my dick came out from the towel. He didnt cover it and continue massage. I hv man boobs and he pressed my boobs few times during massage. I think he is straight but git attracted to my body shape. The best massage i ever had. No hanky panky. Pure sensual massage.. 

He is just being professional and you were just horny from being touched at the right places.

On 9/10/2018 at 11:15 PM, firefight said:

He is just being professional and you were just horny from being touched at the right places.

Massaging my butt and nipples without covering most part of my body called professional? I am sure he was super horny same as i was. I would say he is a rare masseur who is a pro  to do sensual massage.. 

Edited by Ruhus

• G_M changed the title to Straight Massage Parlour With Male Therapists @ Johor Bahru (Malaysia) [No Prostitution Allowed]