Male HQ

Ming's Massage @ Novena

cynyd

Hi guys, I am a late 20s bicurious guy looking for a masseurs that is willing to allow me to explore more. This is my first time doing something like this so please dont flame me if this comes across as inappropriate or offensive,

Just wanna try something new thats all.

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I hope you will be able to come and try my massage. But to help you decide if it is right for you, here's some background info:

It will be a one hour aroma oil/body lotion massage held at my home near novena mrt station. 

I have massaged about 85 people, but I am no expert. I look forward to your feedback for improvement. My aim is to give you a wholesome, medium-firm yet sensuous massage that will make you feel good.

From Feb 2013 the standard rate of $40 applies.

I am Chinese, 172, 72 and in my 40s. Not eye candy, but I believe pleasant looking. Some people may also want to know if I am local. Yes, I was born in Singapore. 

To help me better prepare to massage you, it would be great if you could send me your stats too. One reason is that as I am no expert, I may not be able to give chubbier guys a good massage. Older people also have more fragile skin that I believe I am ill-equipped to handle.

Please PM me if interested.

Edited by Cym

Thanks Leon. I had a good feeling massaging you too. By the way, it's true, the massage is FIRM but sensuous too. I forgot to say that in the original post.

Thanks Roy, Thomas and Leon for your feedback. I can sense a gradual improvement in my technique. I am willing to adjust to suit your comfort level. Cheers.

Thank you for your positive feedback, little bear. However, the guy who came yesterday afternoon was not called little bear. I guess you are using a new nick so as to remain anonymous. Well, whoever you may be, I too enjoyed massaging you yesterday. Truly.

Regarding charges, I now realize that $10 is not really feasible. Regretfully, I have now to amend it to $20. This is not so much a charge but a contribution towards the expenses for Aircon, fresh bed sheet, pillow case, towels, massage oils, simple shower facilities etc. 

It's $20 because I'm no expert. And massage is a wonderful shared experience. I also hope to get feedback and be able to improve. 

Nevertheless, all confirmed bookings at $10 will be honored.

Hope to see you. 

Cheers

CYM or Ming

Sorry for the long overdued from. I enjoyed ur massage very much n ur warmth throughout the session got it up to another level if service provided. Very glad I went foe the massage... if there's any flaw I can only complain that the session end without happy ending as i'm completely relaxed and aroused by then;-) keep gong Ming....thks forth nice experience

Sorry for the long overdued from. I enjoyed ur massage very much n ur warmth throughout the session got it up to another level if service provided. Very glad I went foe the massage... if there's any flaw I can only complain that the session end without happy ending as i'm completely relaxed and aroused by then;-) keep gong Ming....thks forth nice experience

I have to agree... usually i will be soooooo aroused i want to have a BIG released. Or, i would offer myself to him. lol

Thank you so much for all your feedback and very positive response. I have truly enjoyed massaging almost all the great guys who have come so far. And I believe my technique is improving. One thing I'm trying to do is to slow my strokes down to increase their sensuality. However, I must admit I'm not always able to locate the right pressure points in every guy. Much more work required in this area.

Cheers

CYM or Ming.

Edited by Cym

Jus came back from Ming's massage..im very happy with e massage, his pressure is jus nice to my liking...sorry Ming if i dun have anything to feedback on improvement since i cant find fault with ur massage...but after reading e positive comments n feedbacks of everyone once again, i agree tt maybe u can slower ur stroke abit to make it more sensual but then again i came for a refreshing massage n that's what i get from you so no complains there...the many choices of oils is also grt...cant wait to make an appointment again soon...:) Thank you once again Ming...

Thanks everyone for the time you took to give a review. Quite honest too. Helps me to improve and gives others an idea of what to expect. The only thing I must add is that I am no expert, so I'm better at massaging some people than others. But most guys seem reasonably happy! Not all though. And that's where I must do better.

Cheers

Ming.

Edited by Cym

For nov, the nominal introductory charge is $20. Not so much a charge but a contribution towards the expenses for Aircon, fresh bed sheet, pillow case, towels, massage oil, shower facilities etc. 

(For full time students and NSF the contribution is $10. Proper ID must be shown. )

The $20 applies to the introductory session. I hope that after trying it out, you will find the massage worth a more sustainable rate of $40 for subsequent sessions.

Cheers

Ming

Edited by Cym

Recently, I massaged a guy who originally PM me that he was slightly chubby at 35/169/80. When I met him, he said he was 95kg when I asked. On massaging him I realized he must have been more than 100kg.

Anyway, I am glad he came as I learnt the lesson that I should not have agreed to massage him, as in the end I could not give him a good massage.

Due to this incident, I must stress that I provide honest stats and expect to receive the same. Thanks

Edited by Cym