Male HQ

Ming's Massage @ Novena

cynyd

Dear hha3838 n Darrenlee

Thanks so much for coming for a massage n for taking the time to give feedback on BW. It makes me feel good that my efforts are so appreciated. I look forward to massaging u both again. 

Dear bfcs, Westin n Timmy

Thank you for your enquiries. I have already sent you all PM on BW with all the necessary details. Actually I already had the good fortune to massage one of u yesterday. 

Cheers

Ming

Ming is a very humble, friendly and sincere guy.   I’m fortunate to have chance to enjoy Ming’s massage yesterday. I would love to say that this is the best massage I had so far.  I gave Ming a very short notice for arranging a massage, but he was very accommodative for my last min request.

The massage was properly done and I love the choices of the oil.  It just made my day. Throughout the whole process, I was really very impressed by his attentive and sensuous approach.  I felt that i was massaged by a close friend, instead by a masseur. He pampered me from the head to toes, took care every inches of my body with all the gentle, slow & long strokes that I had never experienced before.  He is the guy who’s really passionate about what he’s doing and try his very best to serve his customer.  (I think that I will get addicted to his massage J  )

A big warm hug from him at the end of the session really touched my heart. J I will definitely be going back in the near future. Thanks for giving me the pleasure of your message, Ming. And sorry that I was too talkative throughout the whole process!  J

Regards,

Westin  :thumb: 

Edited by westin

Dear Westin n hha3838

Thank you so much for your reviews. I feel so good reading them. And will endeavor to provide a similarly good experience for all. 

Dear absolutely1. 

I've already PM u details. Hope we can meet up soon. 

Dear Readers of BW

To help u plan a session better, here's my first 2wks of Oct Schedule:

Tue 1/10: 0930 1130 1330 1530

Wed 2/10: NA

Thu 3/10:  1030 1230 1430 1630 1830 2030

Fri 4/10: 1030 1230 1430

Sat 5/10 to Wed 9/10: NOT IN SINGAPORE, sorry. 

Thu 10/10: 8pm 10pm

Fri 11/10: 1030 1230 1430

Sat 12/Sun 13/10: 1030 1230 1430 1630 1830 2030

Mon 14/10 : 6pm 8pm 10pm

Tue 15/10: (Hari Raya Haji)  1030 1230 1430 1630 1830 2030

Wed 16/10: NA

Sorry that the schedule is a bit complicated. 

Cheers

Ming. 

Yes I've tried his services. He's always mindful of his client's needs. Was there a few days back but was disturbed intermittently by the minor renovation that was going on. He was very apologetic about it. He does give a relaxed and sensual massage.

Dear aqaq

Thanks for the feedback. I did wonder when I would see you next as I have honestly missed you. I very much look forward to seeing u again soon.

Dear Dan2

Thank you for taking the time to give feedback. I am delighted that you liked the sensual n relaxing massage. 

What you say about my neighbor's small renovation upstairs is very true. It was disturbing. Fortunately, it was only a one day affair and all is quite quiet now.

I also hope to see u again soon. 

Dear everyone

I'm back from my short overseas trip and am ready n recharged to serve you again as from tonight. The 8pm n 10pm slots are still available. 

My schedule for the next 7 days:

Thu 10/10: 8pm 10pm

Fri 11/10: 1230 1430

Sat 12/Sun 13/10: 1030 1230 1430 1630 1830 2030

Mon 14/10 : 6pm 8pm 10pm

Tue 15/10: (Hari Raya Haji): 1030 1230 1430 1630 1830 2030

Wed 16/10: NA

Cheers

Ming

I tried Ming's massage for the first time today. He had offered me a 9 am slot via pm last night, but I did not read it till past 9 am this morning. When I contacted him, he was very willing to accommodate me even though I arrived at almost 10 am.

Even though I was a bit late, he did not rush it, but performed his massage in a most professional manner, chatting and putting me at ease while he massaged. He gave me the full allocated time and his undivided attention. That's something I really admired.

Truly, Ming's massage was one of the best I have had in a very long while.I'll definitely be back again, Ming. Keep up the awesome service  :thumb:

Dear terry, Darren n pasar malam. 

Thank you for your great feedback. I really appreciate it. It makes me very happy to read it. And of course it is very informative for our bros on this forum. 

Thanks also for giving me the opportunity to massage you. 

Dear Kenlim

Thank you for your interest in the massage, I've already sent you a PM and hope to meet u soon. 

Dear Bros

My Rest of Oct schedule:

21 Mon: 1930 2130

22 Tue: 1330 1500 1645

23 Wed: NA

24 Thu: 9am 1930 2130

25 Fri: 0930 1130 1330 1530 2230

26/27 Sat/Sun: 1030 1230 1430 1630 1830 2030

28 Mon: 1730 1930 2130

29 Tue: 1430 1630

30 Wed: NA

31 Thu: 9am 1930 2130

Cheers

Ming

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Everyone

Thanks for the great support that you have given. I really appreciate all of you who have come to try my massage therapy. Massaging you has meant a great deal to me. I have met some really nice guys. Massaging has also helped fulfill some of my dreams and aspirations.

Due to personal commitments, I will not be able to have massage sessions from 1-14 Nov 2013.

However, I will resume with more slots as from Friday 15 Nov. C u then.

Take care n have a good week ahead.

Ming

Edited by Cym

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi pt353 n Calvklein.

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to massage u. I hope u enjoyed yourself as much as I did.

Dear insomnia.

I am sorry that we could not successfully schedule a session. I hope we will be able to meet soon. Just SMS or what's app me, now that u have my number.

Dear friends on BW

THANKS for all your support.

Due to other commitments/house guest I cannot have slots from 2-11 Dec. Really sorry.

Warm regards n have a good Sunday!

Ming

Edited by Cym

Finally manage to try Ming's massage after reading his review for so long.

His place is in a quiet neighbourhood. Very secular.

Massage is done on the floor with mattress.

Started off with choosing the oil, I prefer as light as possible.

My shoulder-neck area is extremely stiff and aching, thus I required him to work on that area more.

I can't say it is effective and I know he has already try his best.

But I must give 5stars for sensual massage. One of the best I had so far. Very relaxing and comfortable.

I will definitely go back for his senual massage.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Tyan

Thanks for your honest feedback. I enjoyed massaging u and look forward to another session again. Perhaps an even better one.

Hi Axeguy

Sorry for late reply, but I've been a bit busy recently. However things are now more settled and I can give massages again.

What is sensual/sensuous massage?

I think it's different for different masseur. For some people its body to body. But for me it's a massage to heighten the senses using smooth medium firm strokes. It is a safe non-invasive massage that makes u feel good; sometimes in new ways. This is especially if u have not received sensual massage in those areas before. It all depends on the individual, but typical areas can be the inner thighs, the perineum and areas surrounding it. The butt, stomach and chest areas can also be sensual areas for many. More unusually, some people have found their toes/ fingers sensual areas.

I will also massage your back as it is relaxing n tension relieving but there is often less of a sensual quality to the massage there. But it is good to have variety in the session.

I see massage like a piece of music. Your body is sometimes like a musical instrument that can be played. Instead of music, sensations are created. In this vein, manhood therapy, facial and scalp massage are also included in the session. They do not last very long, but most people find them very pleasant. But u can opt out of any of them if u like. I will then concentrate on parts of the massage that u especially like. Just let me know. We are all different.

I don't know if I've made much sense in describing my sensual/sensuous massage but feel free to ask me more if you like.

I also offer massage that is just relaxing and NOT sensual at all, if u like. There is also mild sensual ( for the curious) and super sensual, for the intrepid.

Cheers

Ming

Edited by Cym

Dear Calvin, hey there n coconut 123

Thanks for your interest. I've already sent u a PM with my contact n further information. I look forward to meeting u in 2014. 

Dear Readers of BW

HAPPY NEW YEAR. 

My schedule for January 2014:

Mon: 1415 n 1615

Tue:   1430 1630 1830 2030

Wed: 2030

Thu: 1030 1230 1430 1630 1830 2030

Fri : 1630 1830 2030

Sat/Sun:  1030 1230 1430 1630 1830 2030

The aroma oil fusion massage I specialize in is one style. But it can be firmer, more relaxing or more sensual. If u prefer, it can also be a combination. I look forward to sending u more information in a PM. 

Rates for 2014:

Up to 85kg:

$50/h but it will be:

75min@$60

90min@$70

120min@$90

86- 100kg: $60/h rate for all categories. 

101-120kg: $80/h rate for all categories. 

Hope to see u soon!!!

Cheers

Ming

• 2 weeks later...

peaceful-hands-picMain.gif

Hi Guys

Thanks for your interest. I've sent all of you PM with my contact and have also had the pleasure of massaging some of you.

Dear zzzzzzzz

2014 Rates went up by $10 per session regardless of duration. All the same. But my new rates are still cheaper than many others. Rates can go up and they can also go down! Please see below.

I guess my rates are competitive and u are assured of good value. Clients will have a relatively clear idea about what they will be receiving. I don't believe anyone has ever gone away feeling disappointed.

Dear Bros

As promised some time back, a promotion.

Birthday Promotion (BDP)

1. 60min massage.

2. For everyone both new and repeat whose birthday is in January or February.

3. Up to 85kg as larger sizes are not so easy for me. Sorry.

4. Valid during your birthday month, so you will need to show me photo identity with your date of birth.

5. Rate is your age on your birthday in 2014. So, if you are 32 years old this year, you pay $32.

6. Bookings must be made at least 24h in advance.

7. Please say that u would like BDP in your booking to me.

8. I will do my best to honor all bookings but it may be difficult on some days so it is good if u can be flexible.

( By the way, my typical massage times are 75min, 90min and 120min at these regular rates:

Upto 85kg:

75min@$60 or

90min@$70 or

120min@$90

For those a little short on time, you may also have the express 1h session at $50..)

My schedule for January 2014:

Mon: NA

Tue: 1430 1630 1830 2030

Wed: 2030

Thu: 1030 1230 1430 1630 1830 2030

Fri : 1630 1830 2030

Sat/Sun: 1030 1230 1430 1630 1830 2030

Thanks.

Cheers

Ming@novena

Just a nice relaxing picture that I like.

Edited by G_M