Male HQ

Discussion On Bisexuality - Men Who Loves Both Sexes + Bi Men Share Experience (compiled)

pika_pika

hi, need advice here... T_T

for those who do not know, i juz get attached recently, to a guy who is a year younger than me. In addition to that, i am also attached wif a girl as well...

lately, I have been going out wif my bf quite a lot of times. N i realize that every time i went out wif him, my feelings towards him is getting stronger and stronger. This, however, made me feel terribly guilty. I know that once i decided to have a bf, i have cheated by gf. but the fact that i sayang my bf even more makes me feel even worse.

some people has advised me to choose one of them, my gf or my gay life. meaning, once i choose my gf, i have to totally forget about me being gay, that i should not be in contact wif any gays at all, but for me, it is really a torturous thing to do, for i like being in the circle, it feels like home to me. But, if i choose to stay in the circle, n in this case tell my gf about it, she will breaks up wif me which will seriously tears my heart away.

for ur info, my gf knew that i am bi, n she was so upset tt she told me she cannot trust anymore guys. i promised her tt i will not betray her anymore, tt she can rely on me. recently, she told me that she finally can trust me again n i really dun want her to lose that trust anymore...

hikz, i am very confused now, huaaaa.... seriously needs help, hikz

Formerly known as desparado

It looks like you bring this upon yourself lor.

You already has a gf and you still go and flirt with another guy. If you only play play then it is understandable, but you got serious with him and so now you put yourself in that situation which you will hurt people in either decision you make.

You need to ask yourself if you love your girlfriend? If you STILL love her then I think you can still drop your current bf, because your love for your bf is only just beginning. The hurt is much less for him and you.

But if you love your bf more then I will knock your head when I see you next time.

How long have you been with your gf? Had you had sex with her? If you had, you better be responsible lor.

Anyway, for the time being, you better don't go out with your bf so much until you can sort out your feelings.

Guest Guest

Dear pika_pika

Seriously, NO-one here can help you. Only YOU yourself.

Even, someone here can offer you (assumed) the right answer and its against what you want, you'll still continue to "enjoy" what you are doing right now.

To make yourself "feel better", you're here to hear someone to "endorse" your act of hurting two persons: a girl and a guy.

Sorry, if the above may sound to harsh ...

Guest Guest

pp I am speaking as a 100% gay,not a woman hater but neutral.My advise -nowadays woman are very independent emotionally and financially but what they lack is the sex part.you don't need to love your gf all you need to do is to have sex with her whenever she feel horny, this will satisfied her and you can still have love relationship with your bf.I presume you are young and can have multi organism.But if your bf demand that you must cum when you have sex with him then the only way is to fake your orgaism with your gf( some woman don't know whether the man had ejaculated, they are so precoccupied with their own organism) Once she cum you go and have your cigarette and sneak out to see your bf and thus have a real good fxxk and said you love him :thumb:

pika, regardless how you dislike it, you have placed yourself in a dilemma situation. whatever action you do or not do, someone will get hurt.

- choose bf, gf hurt

- choose gf, bf and yourself hurt

- remaining status quo, you cannot live with that

human are capable of many emotions, for example, love, trust, like, fancy, gratitude. It is about time for you to dissect your emotions and find out what really are the true feelings.

- are you just lusting for your bf (due to sex)?

- are you with him as he is new person in your live and hence more interesting?

- are you just grateful that your gf is giving you the trust even after knowing you are bi?

- are you with her due to social conformity and a habit?

- are you able to live with the fact that you are 2-timing?

Ultimately, only YOU can answer all that questions.

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

pp I am speaking as a 100% gay,not a woman hater but neutral.... only way is to fake your orgaism with your gf

well, my friend, you are not a woman hater, neither do you know much about having sex with woman.

Basically woman has better ability to fake orgasm. They can just fake a few moans and pretended that they had a great sex. For guys well there are few basic requirements :P

1. you have to maintain an erection (did someone say "duh"?) so if you have no interest in woman, how can you do that? Watch gay p--n before that?

2. how can a man fake a orgasm? Whether using protection, the woman can feel the warmth of the cum. How do you fake that? Squirt hot water inside?

Lastly, you didn

I guess you have come to a point in your life which is beyond [our] frail manipulative powers. Often, we will be in this situation when we are torn between choices. It takes deep self understanding - the initiation, before we can free from the entanglement and lift us above the endless ebb and set us flow of ordinary life to a higher vision.

Life choices are not dictated by other's examples. For you to merge between harmonizing and adjusting what's best for yourself, it's best that you self-talk to establish a personal relationship between what you are and what you want to be. Your guilt can guide you, only when you are prepared to resolve your behavioral pattern and understand your true nature. Please don't misunderstood me - your sexuality is not being questioned here. It is how you balance your life, and strike that win-win situation that will let you experience a peaceful life.

Surely, it is not a nice feeling in your situation now. Perhaps, you should 'stop-the-time' and enter into your chrysalis state and understand your own deliverance. Being a bisexual will always put you in a divided state - only you need to center yourself. As you are hurting and confusing yourself in your 'dual [read: bi]' state, those that love you will also be in that same situation too. It is how the law of vibration works. Somehow, in a cocoon of relationship, no one likes to be shared.

Certainly, there is no easy way out for you, pika_pika. But, I do hope that you will find your strength to resolve the situation. This period that you are experiencing is concerned with the deepest formation of being - find that way out that is closest to your heart.

Click Here To Visit My Blog @ "The Blessed Life"

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

- May there be Love and Peace beyond all understanding -

Guest thatwasrunie

there is no easy solution outta this situation. seriously. whichever advice you take,you end up hurting one side or the other.

for the guy, you like him for him or for his body ? huge difference as if you like him for his body, every date ends up a sexual one which means he becomes something like a buddy.

for the girl, could she be naive as in hurt once and twice and chose to not trust guys cause that could be a huge problem as you gotta talk to her abt life that you would get hurt for more than once then you can actually be smarter in her choice for a boyfriend.

so ultimately you have to chose and make it fast before they find out about you cheating cause when they do, it hurts big time but if you tell them, they would feel hurt but not that much. so your now on thin ice and please please please do not say such stuff like i love you forever knowing that your gonna end up hurting one side.

dont raise their hopes up.

I still think people like the OP shouldn't be given a choice. The OP is obviously using both the girl and the guy for his own selfish purposes. Why is the girl still with her boyfriend who cheats around with guys? Why is the guy sleeping with a attached guy?

The other parties don't respect themselves here. They deserve someone who can treat them better than the OP.

Love is not a gift. It must be earned. By someone you can trust and respect. Not by cheating and lying to the person who loves you.

Guest thatwasrunie

topchinese, they dont know that he is cheating.

thats the thing

if they know then i guess he has no choice but to loose both sides but right now, he wants to change and knows his mistake. so he still has a choice.

i agree about the part on they deserve someone better and how love must be earned.

well pika pika...lols i didnt know you went out with him =x didnt even call tp and me lor!!! come back to singapore already never contact me =p anyways....its really hard la to be in situation like this...i almost got trapped in a guy guy situation once =x

but lucky for me as soon as i realise i will be in deep shit i stopped and blocked all contacts from the other guy....because i dont wanna betray my partner....feel very bad =x

Guest Guest

just enjoy spending time with them first and when u really have to make a choice, tell them. if they love u, they will understand and the one whom u choose to give up should be able to accept it and wish that u will be happy.

Hi maybe i can share my experience with u, i have a very understanding wife. we were ROM for abt 4yrs, during the time with her i stop all gay activities. i promise myself that i will takecare of her and be faithful, but the problem is the SEX part, before ROM, we din have any sex activities. But after ROM, we will need this portion but i just cannot, really just cannot.

To have sex with guy, no problem at all. If u really into relationship with Girl, u must make sure that sex is no a problem with Girl.

i got so depress and finally i go out again, and meet my current BF. i spoke to my wife and she feels sad but she totally understood and let me go, i really appreciate her kind understanding, to me, i owe her alot really alot.

We will settle our issue in 2yrs time, we still keep in contact and now is like frens.

Once a wrong decision make, it will be terrible.

Me and her had a terrible stage, but now we have decided our own life and she is happy for me that i can be my real self.

In my heart i always feel sorry for her, i hurt her and also cause her in this miserable stage.

so if u wan to be with a woman, make sure SEX with them is no an issue.

Dearest Pika,

To summarise, all the advice to u is... u have to decide wat u want, nobody can!!

But as I already told u earlier, why are u letting all these things happen in ur life rite now. U are still so young. Go out .. enjoy urself and don get involved in any relationship. Studies should be the most important thing in ur life at this point in time. Pay full attention to it and put ur heart and soul on it now. Girls/Guys may come... Girls/Guys may go.. But your education will NOT!!

SO WAKE UP.. GO WASH UR FACE AND START AFRESH...Tell all these ppl u just wanna be friends !!

You still got ur BW family here... U noe who!

Live A Life, Live it Well. Be Forgiving, All will be Well.

Arigato gozaimas, thanks for all the replies... i will digest each n every suggestion made to me...

anw, to clarify only, in this case my bf knows that i have a gf... itz my gf who has no idea that i still hang around wif guys and have fun wif them. Perhaps it is true that it will be best to tell my gf about my condition. I seriously want to do that n hope she will understand me. BUT, that time when she knows about my condition, she ALMOST did something silly n stupid which made me feel terribly bad. Therefore, at this point of time, i dun dare to tell her about my situation, afraid she will do another silly things, especially now she lived alone in Malaysia... hikz T_T

Anw, i am attached to my bf is not for the sake of lust, seriously. In fact, both of us are bottom, n both of us do not njoy topping each other. I have the feeling that every time i dun see him, i feel very lonely and sad n wish that i could be wif him... hikz... i seriously dunno...

My dearest Triple8,

i noe that i should focus on my study, which is wad i am doing rite now, but every nite i am going to sleep, this thought always came to my mind, makes me worried n anxious, haizzz... u do noe that i cant simply tell both of them "lets be friends only" after wad i have had wif them, rite?

anw, thx again for the replies...

N i am not started the topic coz i wanna comfort myself. I know i am on the guilty side, therefore i wanna straighten this up and wanna ask fellow BWers, who are very good advisors, on what should i do... thx again... :D

hi, need advice here... T_T

for those who do not know, i juz get attached recently, to a guy who is a year younger than me. In addition to that, i am also attached wif a girl as well...

lately, I have been going out wif my bf quite a lot of times. N i realize that every time i went out wif him, my feelings towards him is getting stronger and stronger. This, however, made me feel terribly guilty. I know that once i decided to have a bf, i have cheated by gf. but the fact that i sayang my bf even more makes me feel even worse.

some people has advised me to choose one of them, my gf or my gay life. meaning, once i choose my gf, i have to totally forget about me being gay, that i should not be in contact wif any gays at all, but for me, it is really a torturous thing to do, for i like being in the circle, it feels like home to me. But, if i choose to stay in the circle, n in this case tell my gf about it, she will breaks up wif me which will seriously tears my heart away.

for ur info, my gf knew that i am bi, n she was so upset tt she told me she cannot trust anymore guys. i promised her tt i will not betray her anymore, tt she can rely on me. recently, she told me that she finally can trust me again n i really dun want her to lose that trust anymore...

hikz, i am very confused now, huaaaa.... seriously needs help, hikz

If you follow your gf, you satisfied many ppl (including your parents) and you can have babies to take care of you during old age. It is a long term matters. As for your bf there is no guarantee he will be with you forever, and someday he might walk away with another man leaving you empty. If you are confused, follow the safety route. That i mean marry your gf and give your bf to me.. :D *joking*

pika, uncle T8 is right, you are still very young, your 1st piority should be study for a good grades!

the road of your life is long, many things could have happen. and yes you should tell your bf and gf that at this moment, the 3 of you (i assume all 3 are around same age) should concentrate on studies.

lastly by now you already know where the problems are and we have given our share of thinking. the rest is up to you.

Agree with T8 / OB. Set your priority right.

What is gf/bf bf/bf? Even married couples get divorced.

If the relationship is meant to be and the bond is strong, then all it takes is a sincer heart. :lol:

Well, it is always easier said than done. :D May the Force be with You.

Anw, i am attached to my bf is not for the sake of lust, seriously. In fact, both of us are bottom, n both of us do not njoy topping each other. I have the feeling that every time i dun see him, i feel very lonely and sad n wish that i could be wif him... hikz... i seriously dunno...

This is so funny. A bottom dating a woman. The irony... :D:D :D :D

You're living a lie. Lying to your bf. Lying to your gf. Lying to yourself. Like uncle T8 said, wash your face, wake up and look at yourself at the mirror. How much more lying are you going to do today?

guys, no need to be so harsh on pika.

a guy can be a bottom in a gay relationship and still be able to perform their duties with women.

TC, am sure you have done married bottoms that happened to be father.

a guy can be a bottom in a gay relationship and still be able to perform their duties with women.

OralB - this is deliberate. It isn't my duty as a top to fxxk any man or woman. It isn't my duty as a gay man to feel sorry for people like Pika. There is no duty here.

This Pika doesn't deserve our sympathy. He told his gf that he will not be with a man when he's dating her. She's faithfully waiting for him in Malaysia. While he's busy here having other men inside him. He has lied to her.

At the same time, he's not being fair to the guy he loves now. He's not brave enough to admit to him that he rather be with him. The other guy is settling for a spineless coward when he can be with a man who will take care of him and treat him in the manner he deserves.

Worst of all, he's lying to himself. He loves another person now. And he isn't honest enough to himself to admit that he wants to choose to be with this man. Instead he's dragging this own, hurting all the people who love him in this situation.

I am not usually this harsh on the married btms who admit that they have a problem and can't do anything about their occasional taste for cock. At least they know they are wrong. That having my cock inside their ass satisfies them but fills them up with guilt. I'm more than happy helping these guys out with their desires as long as they are honest to me about it. I will not break up their families. To them, I'm just a fxxk. Not a replacement for their wife and family.

I have met many married man... but these are guys of the older generation (I like uncle :D ) I do give them empathy as I know that during their time... Gay is a way of life that was unthinkable or unheard of. Many of them got married... without even realizing that they are gay/bi. They just go along with the mainstream life style their parents carved out for them... got too busy with their kids and family life that they really thought that they were straight (Some women don't really need sex)... till someday... some beautiful boy/man managed to seduce them and suck their dicks(more)... or the media and general awareness enlightened them. Thus the seed that was within them all along, sprouted.

But I do not agree and do not respect the current modern gay man or bi man with full awareness of themselves to marry a women.

Be fair to yourself and to her.

Why deny yourself of the good sex that you need...

And why deny her of hers.

You can swear that you will abstain...

But we all know how futile and torturous that is.

And your sex with your poor wife will be half fxxked.

Even if you are bi and enjoys sex with your wife...

Your constant longing for another man means that you are only giving her half the love.

Your mental torture seeps into her on a sub-conscious level.

It will however manifest itself in different ways.

For example, bad temperament or general unhappiness.

Don't give lame excuses about pressure of parents or society.

Who is there to keep your family going when your parents passed on.

And do you blame society for your unhappiness eventually?

And no women deserve to be caught in your nightmare.

She deserves a husband, children and a good family which she can have.

Do not deny her of that.

You are born not to have a wife and children, accept your fate.

(But look on the bright side, you can have a nice bf :lol: )

For Pika - Do not fear the short agony that you are going to give her by telling her the truth. It is better then destroying her life... and a life of unhappiness that awaits her.

It is what it is, it needn't be defined. It is absolute.

Guest bearbear

Pika dear, i think you know the answer and being young you just need some kind of conformation. understand i was once young and in your shoes, well kinda of. i was already with my partner and this hot girl fm my ice hockey team(shes and model and tv host now and we are good friends and she knows im gay) liked me. i did have sex with girls before but i knew i was gay and even if there was a chance that i was bi,i would liked cocks more so i was more gay. Being gay or more gay(if there is really such a thing for bi peopel) ment that i will be cheating on my "wife/girlfriend" with another guy and i knew that would not be a nice thing to do(cheating on a wife with another woman is bad enough).

So at the end of the day, deep down my heart was shouting out singing a "Tommy Page" song "Paintings in my mind" and tell myself, "girl, you know you love men, why hide it? Do you want to be an actor everyday and tell your wife that you'll be late home dued to work but your really sucking cock?

My heart gave me a honest and true answer as the heart can only give honest answers because the heart cares for our soul and does not think with your brain.

So i listened to my heart, c'mon, you would to, if your heart kept singing "tommy page" you must be gay, kekeke.

Listen pika, make up your own mind, karma is a bitch i tell you, so you choose, its your life. you can get married in the furture and stay away fm cocks than good for you but if you cant............remember that karma is a bitch.

AND I SAY AGAIN, NOTHING WRONG WITH BEING BI but pls make up your mind. There are alot of happy Bi men here, most married but i dun see them asking for advice, why? because they knbow what they want and are comfortable with what they want, pika you are not even sure of what you want so thats diffence.

cheers

bb

Guest Guest_guest

Think it through clearly, for each of them, why do you love them?? cause the feeling they gives you?? or because of someone else?? who do you want to be with more?? the reasons why you cannot leave them?? the feeling when you think of them and who suits you better?? if you do not feel guilty and that both can accept you leaving, who will you choose? think of the answers and understand what you really want. hope you will make a decision you won't regret.

OralB - this is deliberate. It isn't my duty as a top to fxxk any man or woman. It isn't my duty as a gay man to feel sorry for people like Pika. There is no duty here.

This Pika doesn't deserve our sympathy. He told his gf that he will not be with a man when he's dating her. She's faithfully waiting for him in Malaysia. While he's busy here having other men inside him. He has lied to her.

At the same time, he's not being fair to the guy he loves now. He's not brave enough to admit to him that he rather be with him. The other guy is settling for a spineless coward when he can be with a man who will take care of him and treat him in the manner he deserves.

Worst of all, he's lying to himself. He loves another person now. And he isn't honest enough to himself to admit that he wants to choose to be with this man. Instead he's dragging this own, hurting all the people who love him in this situation.

I am not usually this harsh on the married btms who admit that they have a problem and can't do anything about their occasional taste for cock. At least they know they are wrong. That having my cock inside their ass satisfies them but fills them up with guilt. I'm more than happy helping these guys out with their desires as long as they are honest to me about it. I will not break up their families. To them, I'm just a fxxk. Not a replacement for their wife and family.

Thanks again for the reply... ow i feel much more enlightenment on what decision i will take... thx again...

Dear TopChinese,

i know that i am wrong, n i dun deserve ur sympathy, n i dun look for one anw. plz dun mistaken me, but i seriously dun not understand wad u r trying to tell me, can u plz enligthen me again? thx...

pika:

in layman terms, can you live with it (your 2 timing)?

if yes, carry on.

if no, make a choice.

simple enough? :)

likewise ask the same question to other aspect, example, can you live with lying your gf? etc etc

Guest bearbear
A girl hint to me that she dun mind her bf having a relationship with a boy but will if it is with a girl, it only show how unconfident of herself.

Firstly, I really find it hard to believe. A girl hint to you that she does not mind her bf to screw another man but not another girl because she will feel unconfident? Huh????Who you trying to kid?

If a girl found out that her bf screwed another girl, its hard to handle but it wont be a shock because guys do think with their cocks but if her bf screw another man..................thats like telling her "you cant make it as a woman cuz you cant give me what i need and i have to get it fm another man".

Secondly, there're many grammer typos in your post, its hard to understand.

cheers

bb

Guest thatwasrunie

hmm, i think i get what he says.

the girl feels insecure when he sleeps with another girl as then, the girl would think that she isnt good enough to be screwed by him that he goes to another girl.

but i guess the girl's hint about him going to find another guy was a joke and cant be serious but either way, she is rather insecure i guess. the only way outta this is just to be faithful to her and not to find any guys~

:) sometimes when a woman says something like this, the best is not to find another girl/guy to screw but to stay with her. just like the saying about hell has no fury like a woman's scorn.

In general, women would gone mad and jealous when their men slept with other gals. They would try all means to confront their bfs/husbands and even his lady partner(s). They have their rights to get jealous and fury.

On the other hand, if they found out their male counterpart happened to screw/get screwed by other men, they would be shocked and in a lose-lose situation. They would find hard to convince themselves they are actually fighting their love ones with other men, there is no ground to bitch around and trying to get 'win' back her love as he has gone to other direction...Attraction to MEN instead of her own species. In most of such cases, they would rather give up and drop out of the scene quickly. Rarely they would willing to share her bf/hubby with another men...... <_< I ever asked a lady friend of mine about such situation, she said it would be a terrible blow to the lady if her love one slept with a man instead. The blow is much worse than he has fooled around with other gals. She asked me in return, would i able to accept my wife if she is having affairs with other women ? Hahah.....Err.... :unsure:

I've come across or heard of the followings:-

Case 1

Married guy had a BF. BF stays with married man and becomes god dad to his kids. Live together for many years. Wife suspected and later found out. Wife divorce married man. Married man now with bf.

Case 2

Married guy had flings with guy. Married guy broke off with guy. Guy got angry. Guy went to his house and shouted and exposed married guy that he had sex with him in front of his wife. Wife told guy to fcuk off. Wife told married guy that he don't mind he fcuk guy as long as it is not another women.

So it seems that some women can accept and some can't accept.

I guess some women cannot take it that they lose not to a woman, but to a man... Like she is not good enough...

But precisely of the same reason, some women think it is ok... Cos at least she is still the ONLY woman the husband has... No other woman will get to him...

Weird reasons include men are for sex only, no children means lower chance of her husband leaving her... No chance for her husband to marry the man and so she can still be married to him etc...

But seriously, Pika... I think most women do not like their lovers to have anyone else, man or woman... Think their mind is tweaked that way... And with the way they are brought up and the concept of the family, society can also cannot tolerate a man cheating a woman more than a man cheating a man... It is sad but true...

If you love her and truely can perform and satisfy her (hey, in the long run, sex IS important in any marriage or relationship), then ask yourself, can you break away from the gay aspects of your life...

Sometimes, in a relationship, lust or loneliness plays a BIG part in why the 2 persons are together... You might be lonely, that's why you have a STRONG liking to the bf... Try to be friends with your gf and spend more time with her... Maybe you can develop similar feelings for her too...

In any case, it is totally up to yourself which path you want to take... Choose wisely, for not many of us have a choice to begin with...

A girl hint to me that she dun mind her bf having a relationship with a boy but will if it is with a girl, it only show how unconfident of herself.

Firstly, I really find it hard to believe. A girl hint to you that she does not mind her bf to screw another man but not another girl because she will feel unconfident? Huh????Who you trying to kid?

If a girl found out that her bf screwed another girl, its hard to handle but it wont be a shock because guys do think with their cocks but if her bf screw another man..................thats like telling her "you cant make it as a woman cuz you cant give me what i need and i have to get it fm another man".

Secondly, there're many grammer typos in your post, its hard to understand.

cheers

bb

Its rather simple.

"If my (i.e. the girl) bf sleeps with another girl, there's something wrong with me. But if my bf sleeps with another guy, there's something wrong with him".

So its not so hard to see that a girl would rather have the bf sleep with another man rather than a woman.

Guest itchy

pika pika,

the fact is - you dun really need to choose. just stay in uy current situation of two timing both for as long as you enjoy. everyone here seems to be telling you that doing such a thing is wrong as it can cause hurt to both parties. but please please spare a thought for yourself! this matter is not about them- its about you!

as long as you enjoy the process of loving two persons, just keep doing it. this is because your love is much bigger than just for one single human being. this shows that you are capable of loving more than just one person and you should try to embrace the power and capacity of your unqiue love for them.

love is about sharing and not about possessing and dividing. dun listen to all those here who tell you to choose or be labelled a self-fish arse. they have no idea!

of course one day one or both of them will get hurt. but that's their business and they will learn to move on. but by that time, you have 'earned' so much of both their time and affections and attention that it does not matter anymore. so just keep doing waht ur doing and you'l be just fine. :clap: :clap: :clap:

hmmm... itchy, is this reverse psychology?

i can imagine your utopia, where everyone is selfish, ops i cant use that label right, love only themselves, where other's get hurt is other's business.

you just take "love is about sharing" to a new level. love is about sharing the joy with your loved one, not the joy of sharing yourself with many loved ones...

Guest fm am

Coming from someone like itchy who in his earlier post let someone penetrate him without protection and then swallowing his cum is really not surprising. His motto sees to be- just do it, worry about sequence later. So, pika pika- read wisely between the lines. :D

Guest bearbear

Case 1

Married guy had a BF. BF stays with married man and becomes god dad to his kids. Live together for many years. Wife suspected and later found out. Wife divorce married man. Married man now with bf.

hmmmmmmmmm,

i know of someone like in your case 1. Totally 100% the same. Is he now by any chance owns many shops. Wont say what biz as it will be too much info but its in the line of making people look gd.

cheers

bb

Guest Guest

Case 1

Married guy had a BF.  BF stays with married man and becomes god dad to his kids.  Live together for many years.  Wife suspected and later found out. Wife divorce married man.  Married man now with bf. 

hmmmmmmmmm,

i know of someone like in your case 1. Totally 100% the same. Is he now by any chance owns many shops. Wont say what biz as it will be too much info but its in the line of making people look gd.

cheers

bb

Hahaha ... your last sentence is a "give away". Very obvious leh ... :D

By the way, the case you're mentioning is a

Guest bearbear

both last 2 replies by guest before mine is so wrong. the first guest reply makes no sense to me at all. i was talking bout 2 men.

the last sentence is not a give away at all. making people look good can be alot of things ok. Can be fashion, can be make up, can be hair, can be slimming centre..............the list goes on leh.

cheers

bb

• 2 years later...

a bit confused here trying to figure out my sexuality.

1. do you have a girlfriend, happily in love with her and yet attracted to a guy and even have sex with him?

2. what attracted you to guys/ girls in the first place? eg. guys for a role model/ fatherly figure, emotional ties

3. were you bi before but now pure gay or pure straight(might not get an answer here for the latter)? or do you think your sexuality will ever change one day?

4. what is the percentage of guy/girl attraction for you? is it clear cut 50% guys 50% girls?

5. will you hesitate to start a relationship with a girl because you dont want to hurt her or dont have the confidence that you can commit to her faithfully?

6. do you have the desire to raise children of your own?

do share your thoughts ...thanks

1. do you have a girlfriend, happily in love with her and yet attracted to a guy and even have sex with him?

- happily married, but always think about cocks. when i masturbate, i fantasies abt men more then women.

2. what attracted you to guys/ girls in the first place? eg. guys for a role model/ fatherly figure, emotional ties

- women smell better, are clean, are softer. easier to love. men are just hard. but somehow since primary school, i have thoughts of getting used. rememebered fantasying abt the fattest boy in school pressing his penis against me.

3. were you bi before but now pure gay or pure straight(might not get an answer here for the latter)? or do you think your sexuality will ever change one day?

- no and no need to. i love women, dun mind fxxking them... but from time to time, when the man lust hit, i will do something abt it. a good session of man sex last me quite a while. when not in a relationship i get more men-men action though

4. what is the percentage of guy/girl attraction for you? is it clear cut 50% guys 50% girls?

- more women than guys. but i only go after women. never gone after a guy. for me, men are only for sex. and its so easy to have sex with men.

5. will you hesitate to start a relationship with a girl because you dont want to hurt her or dont have the confidence that you can commit to her faithfully?

- dont really care. cant help myself being myself. am a little paranoid of catching anything and passing to them thougn

6. do you have the desire to raise children of your own?

-becoming a father in 6 months....

Guest curious

- more women than guys. but i only go after women. never gone after a guy. for me, men are only for sex. and its so easy to have sex with men.

"it is so easy to have sex with men "

is it because you feel less guilty to have sex with men than with women other than your wife?

• G_M changed the title to Discussion On Bisexuality - Men Who Loves Both Sexes + Bi Men Share Experience (compiled)
  • G_M locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked, unlocked, unlocked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.