Male HQ

Any Vegetarian Here?

curious22

My diet is mostly vegetables and some fish meat but most of the time when outside i just go find vegetarian stall as first choice.

try miao yi vegetarian restaurant at coronation plaza / bukit timah road.

Its very nice! Affordable too!

I am a semi-vegetarian, I still eat fishes but I don't touch pork, chicken, beef and etc.

Other nice vegetarian food IMO: Subway Vege Patty, Eight Immortal @ Boon Lay or Jurong, Organic Sunny Choice @ Rail Mall. Tian En Vegetarian (I think the stall used to be Eight Immortal and they changed to Tian En).

I stay West and hence most of the ones that I eat are in the West Region... heh

:ph34r: If Michelangelo had been straight, the Sistine Chapel would have been wallpapered :ph34r:

Really? I shall try it out since its very near to my office. Haha

Its very nice! Affordable too!

I am a semi-vegetarian, I still eat fishes but I don't touch pork, chicken, beef and etc.

Other nice vegetarian food IMO: Subway Vege Patty, Eight Immortal @ Boon Lay or Jurong, Organic Sunny Choice @ Rail Mall. Tian En Vegetarian (I think the stall used to be Eight Immortal and they changed to Tian En).

I stay West and hence most of the ones that I eat are in the West Region... heh

Guest arowana

can also try "Eight Treasures" beside the famous buddha tooth temple at chinatown, or "Just Greens" at Joo Chiat. Good selection of dishes.

I shall be going to "Eight Treasures" this coming saturday evening.

NorthSouthEastWest at 200 Tanjong Katong Road! Tried it last Sunday and it was very bang for buck, the food was excellent, too! Menu's so extensive coz of the different types be it Chinese, Japanese, Western, Italian. Highly recommended :thumb:

How much do we need to pay for the buffet?

NorthSouthEastWest at 200 Tanjong Katong Road! Tried it last Sunday and it was very bang for buck, the food was excellent, too! Menu's so extensive coz of the different types be it Chinese, Japanese, Western, Italian. Highly recommended :thumb:

hmm.... seems good...

think i would give it a try...

http://www.happycow.net/reviews.php?id=21106

Guest arowana

can also try "Eight Treasures" beside the famous buddha tooth temple at chinatown, or "Just Greens" at Joo Chiat. Good selection of dishes.

I just had my dinner at "Eight Treasures" this evening. Took a few pictures.

Veg_02.jpg

Veg_03.jpg

Veg_04.jpg

Edited by arowana

Guest arowana

I just tried today. Good. Just slightly abit expensive, but still acceptable.

See picture below:

44uva.jpg

25nr9.jpg

Edited by arowana