Male HQ

Any Vegetarian Here?

curious22

That's great. How is it going on?

Its been going good...im actually more alert now and has more energy...I eat more but I feel as if im losing my weight too...haha...

Sometimes its hard cos alot of places got mock meat, eggs and dairy which I dont want to take

Guys! I just discovered this awesome vegan restaurant serving mostly jap cuisine with a lil bit of western fare...

It's called Herbivore, located at Fortune Centre...

They dun serve eggs... plus how cool is that they could replicate sashimi using beans...

Definitely up for recommendations!

Guys! I just discovered this awesome vegan restaurant serving mostly jap cuisine with a lil bit of western fare...

It's called Herbivore, located at Fortune Centre...

They dun serve eggs... plus how cool is that they could replicate sashimi using beans...

Definitely up for recommendations!

It's kind of expensive the last time i went.. nevertheless, its another choice for vegetarians..

I do like the fries in Vegan Burg though.. awesome.. 

My friend who had a blog exactly like his.

She is first started in the entire Singapore.  In fact, I tried many places she recommended.

share share lo

who knows hv more nice vegan plc

I oni been to few in the ilst la ^^

Guest arowana

chill bro!

I always monitor this thread since last year.

Play ping-pong private-messaging until I "sian". In the end, nobody bother this thread. So, I always go alone. 

Vegetarian is good, if you eat pure vegetables at least 70% of the meal, you will sure to slim down and get 6 pacs sooner or later. I am one fine example of it. My fit body gives me the motivation to continue on this vegetables diet.

• 2 weeks later...

do you guys know of any shops or marts that sell vegetarian foodstuff like nutritious drinks and instant noodles in tiong bahru?

Tiong bahru plaza food court got vegetarian stall.

Guest arowana

do you guys know of any shops or marts that sell vegetarian foodstuff like nutritious drinks and instant noodles in tiong bahru?

If you want, I can give you some instant noodles from Indonesia!

187053240951971b836b9eb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

hi all... I am a new Vegetarian... just turned Vegetarian a month ago ~~~ any Vegetarian Support... or Gathering ~~ please keep me informed =)

"Success has nothing to do with what you Gain or Accomplish for Yourself.
It's What You have Done for Others."
"Development of a country has nothing to do with High Economic Growth Rates,

Its about to what extent have Human Life in the country been Enriched."

By Myself ~~~

Abel maybe u could try getting more vegetarians in our Veggie Yummy watsapp group so whenever anyone goes somewhere to eat vegetarian, we could of meet up if possible

Hmmm.... you all free this Friday after work? Shall we meet up for a Vegetarian Gathering?

Shall we meet at Bugis and go over to the Fortune Centre for dinner? The whole Fortune Centre is full of Restaurants and Cafes selling various Vegetarian Cuisine ~~ =)

By Myself ~~~

wow finally this thread is so alive! haha been a vegetarian since 10 years old.. 
that indomie can be found at a place called"valu-shop", yes without the e..so far im only aware that changi city point, toa payoh mrt and NEx has one. Its really cheap but i think its not too healthy cos some of the flavoring taste really artificial and 'hair-dropping'.
definitely up for vegetarian gatherings since im always trying out new places with my bf.

yes that hungryangmoh blog is a good reference to start cos hes always reviewing and updating the places to eat.

for jap food, herbivore and another place called bespoke at sunshine plaza serves good quality jap food on par with places like sushi teh etc.

Up till today, the most famous lingzhi still serves up pretty presentable dishes if u do bring friends along. Like the dim sum from the one at liat towers and the weekend tea time buffet at novena sq. very value for money.

coronation plaza miao yi is famous for its suckling pigs but prices are kinda steep for its dated decor and dingy location.

vege rest at pearls centre is another place worth going for since pearl centre is closing down soon. prices are reasonable for its another dingy location but the decor is damn old sch..machiam stop in the 80s. the food somehow tastes good although its also very 80s looking.

For good and cheap tze char, blk 226D at ang mo kio ave 1 is awesome. must try includes butter frog legs and their assam fish. everything else is good too.

For best laksa in Singapore, the kwan im vegetarian in geylang(owner strike jackpot in MBS saga) is still the most unbeatable.

For ultimate kway chup, a stall at amg mo kio ave 10 cheng san market is absolutely authentic and yummy. What I love is the lightness of the dish and also the controlled use of salt and msg. if you like stronger flavoured kway chup, toa payoh blk 73a  serves heavier version of kway chup at only$2. only setback is that I think they have lots of MSG in it. this stall's must try is also the hokkien fried prawn mee. no where else tastes better than this one.

loving hut is a decent place for young guys without having to burn a big hole in the pocket. Many have closed down but the suntec one still stands strong. Love their pho ..super nice!

alright i guess i have a long list to go but im still exploring all around singapore too. lets share some of the best vege food u have tried here! or perhaps we could organise a vege food trail in singapore and even extend to malaysia!

Hmmm.... you all free this Friday after work? Shall we meet up for a Vegetarian Gathering?

Shall we meet at Bugis and go over to the Fortune Centre for dinner? The whole Fortune Centre is full of Restaurants and Cafes selling various Vegetarian Cuisine ~~ =)

Fortune centre! yeah another heaven but personal preference is the stall at the 2nd storey called pines . their yong tou fu is so delicious esp the soup..somehow its just indescribablely yummy.  Love their hand made noodles too[shou gong mian] to go with the yong tou fu. SHould go and try!=)

Dont like the corner stall at 1st storey at the traffic junction[ heng hua vege stall with blue ] which has a lot of variety but the quality of food seriously require some re consideration.

Dont like the corner stall at 1st storey at the other traffic junction[ near to temple] which has a lot of variety but the attitude of the old fat uncle is a turn off.

Edited by handsomechub

Yup... the Pines Tree is nice... 

I just ate my dinner there last evening =)

By Myself ~~~

wow finally this thread is so alive! haha been a vegetarian since 10 years old.. 

that indomie can be found at a place called"valu-shop", yes without the e..so far im only aware that changi city point, toa payoh mrt and NEx has one. Its really cheap but i think its not too healthy cos some of the flavoring taste really artificial and 'hair-dropping'.

definitely up for vegetarian gatherings since im always trying out new places with my bf.

yes that hungryangmoh blog is a good reference to start cos hes always reviewing and updating the places to eat.

for jap food, herbivore and another place called bespoke at sunshine plaza serves good quality jap food on par with places like sushi teh etc.

Up till today, the most famous lingzhi still serves up pretty presentable dishes if u do bring friends along. Like the dim sum from the one at liat towers and the weekend tea time buffet at novena sq. very value for money.

coronation plaza miao yi is famous for its suckling pigs but prices are kinda steep for its dated decor and dingy location.

vege rest at pearls centre is another place worth going for since pearl centre is closing down soon. prices are reasonable for its another dingy location but the decor is damn old sch..machiam stop in the 80s. the food somehow tastes good although its also very 80s looking.

For good and cheap tze char, blk 226D at ang mo kio ave 1 is awesome. must try includes butter frog legs and their assam fish. everything else is good too.

For best laksa in Singapore, the kwan im vegetarian in geylang(owner strike jackpot in MBS saga) is still the most unbeatable.

For ultimate kway chup, a stall at amg mo kio ave 10 cheng san market is absolutely authentic and yummy. What I love is the lightness of the dish and also the controlled use of salt and msg. if you like stronger flavoured kway chup, toa payoh blk 73a  serves heavier version of kway chup at only$2. only setback is that I think they have lots of MSG in it. this stall's must try is also the hokkien fried prawn mee. no where else tastes better than this one.

loving hut is a decent place for young guys without having to burn a big hole in the pocket. Many have closed down but the suntec one still stands strong. Love their pho ..super nice!

alright i guess i have a long list to go but im still exploring all around singapore too. lets share some of the best vege food u have tried here! or perhaps we could organise a vege food trail in singapore and even extend to malaysia!

Thanks handsome for the useful information. :)

yup....And I realised that actually being a Vegetarian is so much easier than I expect... there are so much Vegatarian support now =)

By Myself ~~~