Male HQ

[O C] Saturday Tea Sessions For Mature Men Is Back

briax

STS5_600x200.jpg

Are you interested in good conversation about the real issues that are facing the mature gay and bisexual men's community in Singapore?

If you are 40 years or above, please join us at one (or more) of our 5-part "Saturday Tea Sessions", where you can talk with other like-minded men about some of the issues that are close to your heart. Tea and light snacks will be served, but feel free to bring something along to share. We hope you can join us!

Our Saturday Tea Sessions is a five part series program for the mature gay and bisexual men community. You may choose to attend all or any of these sessions. Only gay or bisexual men above 40 years old can join the sessions.

All sessions are from 3.00pm to 6.00pm on Saturdays and sessions will be conducted in English. They are conducted in Oogachaga Centre at 41A Mosque Street Singapore 059519.

Feel free to SMS to 9151 6979 or call Oogachaga office at 6224 9373 from Monday to Friday, 10am – 6pm or email maturemen@oogachaga.com if you need more information.

Do not worry if you are coming alone, we have friendly volunteers who would help to ease you into the group.

Please register here.

13 Oct 2012 - Me and Myself

How we see ourselves is how we view the world and impacts our lives especially in the gay community. This will be an informal discussion about how we can change personal perceptions, build confidence and create more happiness.

20 Oct 2012 - My Family

Families are such a powerful part of our lives that our happiness is often linked to the strength, openness and maturity of those interactions. This will be an informal discussion about how we can negotiate, manage and improve relationships with our family - whether you are out or not.

3 Nov 2012 - My Friends

Apart from our families, many also maintain social interaction with friends. Some of these friendships develop into families of choice. Join us at this session to share and learn on how to build, maintain and develop a circle of supportive friends.

10 Nov 2012 - Same Sex Relationship

Who would have thought we would grow up loving another man? And when we do, we might not have to knowledge and role model. So we practice and learn as we go along. This will be an informal discussion about the challenges and joys of same-sex relationships at a mature age.

17 Nov 2012 - Sex and Intimacy

Whilst discussing sex is never an easy task, establishing real intimacy is often an even greater challenge. Some say their sex lives as a mature man is more fulfilled. Some say it’s more difficult. This will be an informal discussion about our sexual well-bring and risks as we grow older.

Hi guys, we know that there are a lot of mature men who are not necessarily online. If you know of anyone who might find the Saturday Tea Sessions, please help us to inform them about this problem.

If they are not online or do not know how to do registration, they can sms us at 9151 6979 or call us at 6224 9373 so that we can help them to register.

Unfortunately, because of the language skills of our volunteers, we are only able to run a English group for now. If you are able to help us to facilitate a Chinese group, please drop me an email at bryan@oogachaga.com.

cheers...Bryan

• Guest locked this topic