Male HQ

Iphone 5 Is Show Yr Status

Guest guest

Some people with good phones who use all or most of its function are smart.

Some people with good phones but buy it only for the sake for having it without using any of the functions (like even the MP3 or games) is just following the crowd without really knowing what he/she is doing.

Just get a phone that suit your needs.

https://merlinsfolio.wordpress.com/

https://medium.com/@merlincheng
"On the Internet, no one knows you are a cat."

You would be very gullible to think that by having an iPhone is going to make you any more intelligent when you are taking your 'O' Level exams or will get you into Mensa society. Intelligent is measured by what's in you than by what you own, certainly not by an iPhone.

A person with social status like Yawning Bread Mr. Alex Au is know for what he advocates for and not because he own an iPhone.

When you admire your teacher or someone you like, was it because he or she own an iPhone?

Iphone, fashionable clothing, branded goods, etc. are superficial and material things that many people worship, but those things don't define who you are.

You define who you are.

Edited by GachiMuchi

my friend say must upgrade to iphone 5 . it will show that u a intelligent person with status .ppl will admire u . is that true?

It's true. My maid & barber both got iphone 5 & they are very smart & desirable.

I hope i get better looking guys when I cruise with my new iphone 5.

Thank you& bless your kind heart for sharing this with us.

is the same as buying a house at sentosa cove. can only describe the owner with 5(S) success, security, status ,singapore dollars and show off.even if the owner have a bull dog face but he will be surrounded by handsome boys everyday.

is the same as buying a house at sentosa cove. can only describe the owner with 5(S) success, security, status ,singapore dollars and show off.even if the owner have a bull dog face but he will be surrounded by handsome boys everyday.

Yes, I saw the handsome boys (with the bull dog face owner) looking & smiling at me.

The owner obviously not happy & tried to steer them away from me.

2q369mg.gif

Suits! Totally awesome two hot lawyers :whistle:

But I digress. And no offense, if you bought what your friend said, well, you're obviously as "intelligent" as he is :P

(Btw, I just got my iPhone 5 today. No significant difference in life so far LOL)

Don't think what you're after is more than I can be.

Your friend sure has low expectations. In the past yes as Apple was very expansive, I got the 1st edition iPod mini, cost like $400, 1st edition itouch which cost $850, my iPhone 4 s cost me $128, if I upgrade to iphone5 it's free, so what status? If your friend is that pretentious a person, go get a diamond encrusted vertu phone, or the phone The Hour Glass is selling that cost something like $200 000, without 2 year contract.

Guest faynic

Now, carrying a Hermes, getting an iPhone5 or eating at hotels won't show you are someone with status anymore. More and more people has the abilities to get the latest bags or gadgets already, just whether you are willing to spend the money a not.

Anyone can get an 16GB iPhone5 for about $200 if you are having price plan of $39.90/mth and trade-in your 16GB iPhone 4S, but doesn't mean they are intelligent or high class.

I don't have iPhone5 now, but I won't admire people who own it. If one still carries the 大哥大 handphone, I think I will admire more. lol....

Guest Tristen

But to me between a person who owns an iPhone 5 and a person who owns a Samsung Galaxy 3, I would think that the iPhone owner is so much cooler. Very hip.

Guest sex philosopher

o_O

Is this for real??? o_O

I'm a stupid person and I upgraded to an iPhone5. LOL

and It still shows I'm not an intelligent person. :D :D :D

So no. it's not true. :-p

The above is an intelligent thinking process

Totally. I was using my iPhone 5 that day and 5 guys approached me begging me to have sexual intercourse with them. Its like a dude magnet. You should hang it on your neck when you go cruising.

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

I use persil instead of fab to wash my clothes, as persil is more expansive than fab, I am therefore more attas and clever and richer than the fab users. N persil being a European brand, I am

Also more refined, cultured n educated than the fab users.

Exsqueeze me? What kind of highly man knows the different between various washing detergent? Sounds more like a maid-level kind of man u are. Eww, gross.

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

Dear imchaser n Brian, both of u must be fab users right? So pluseesessss, I use European brand persil I have more taste than both of u okie !ts say iphone5 got status n do many use iPhone, persil no many people use u know, no wonder many people all find me so irresistible.

Dear commoners, im so atas and high status than all of u, i dont do my own laundry. I throw away my clothes after wearing once. So ssqueeze me if i dont know Persil is from Europe.

My friend say eating cherries instead of grapes will show people his status as cherries are more expansive compared to grapes.

gstc82 , expensive lah not expansive(you thinking of erection ah?).

Anyway, cherries very LC, i go for boysenberries & black berries. MORE EXPENSIVE & HC :)

when imchaser meet gstc82 sure got fight lor.one talk iphone5 , the other talk about washing powder.let them fight we just watch lar.both fighting who is more high class.

tumblr_m7mci90qES1rzmkm4o1_500.gif

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

Guest Centrino

my friend say must upgrade to iphone 5 . it will show that u a intelligent person with status .ppl will admire u . is that true?

Yes. it is true. You must get an iPhone 5 so that people will know that you are a millionaire and highly successful person in life. Just don't use Apple Maps to get directions for where your next one-night-stand's place is.

even i got iphone5 i only use it for display on the dinning table, but still choose to use the old traditional easy use phone , because i already in my 60 eyes got problem in seeing small wording.

Oh my goodness, when did owning a smart phone puts you in a better social position?

This is 2012..2013 is approaching and yet, the mentality remains in 1990s.

Back then, I starved in order to own "A big water bottle".. yes, that time owning a phone was something...

But now, my domestic helper has her own tablet...

Ts, please raise your self-esteem ...

when imchaser meet gstc82 sure got fight lor.one talk iphone5 , the other talk about washing powder.let them fight we just watch lar.both fighting who is more high class.

Great to use Iphone 5 to record the fight between catwoman(gstc) & cheetah gal(imc) in 3D. Wow, cunt wait to view it with my glasses. I guess IMC would win coz he's smarter & is GM little non-biological sister.

donotfeedthetrolls.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • Guest locked this topic