Male HQ

Where To Find / Date Caucasians / Ang Moh / G W M In Sg? (Compiled)

reyner84

Guest Tom Tom

unless there are potato lovers there and then, or there are other tourists and FTs around, if not most sg men are sticky rice lovers.

I notice that as well, after reading this forum. There isnt a topic on mix race couples here, i find that fascinating. 

Lots of Singapore men  are sticky, which is great. Many gay asians born in western countries only likes caucasians. i wonder if its a psychological thing. Many asians in western countires find themselves inferior, i find that to be very annoying.

I get asked by many Caucasian visitors which sauna to go to before they arrive in Singapore. Then I would have suggested the old Towel Club or the now Absolute. I would tell them though to be prepared as Asians are very much after Asians these days in SG or Asia in general. It has nothing to do with being inferior or superior. The era where Asians find Caucasians superior has long gone in this region. It is just matter of preferences.

I remember once at Babylon in Bangkok where most Caucasians go, a Thai guy told a white dude there 'Sorry, I no fuck farang (caucasians) any more.' 

The good thing is Singapore saunas not like some countries where the caucasians are not allowed entry in some saunas. I find that appalling. 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

Strange. If the guy is hot, why does it matter what colour his skin is? I'll take a hot white guy any time! I'm an equal opportunity bottom. Haha...

Yes but those whites at Babylon are mostly whales. It used to be that as long as they are whites, they can score over hot Asians. But now no more.

Still there are some spg pining after their glory days when being in the company of whites was so glamorous.

Now that they are old and whale like those whites of their youth, they still think they are sought after by them. Someone here is still stuck on those days when they are already passed the expiry date and disposed by the very whites that they glamorized.

Strange. If the guy is hot, why does it matter what colour his skin is? I'll take a hot white guy any time! I'm an equal opportunity bottom. Haha...

nothing strange. your mouth can eat anything and everything but do u do so, u do have preferences right?

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

If you are cute/handsome/sexy/hunky, you probably get cruised by them everywhere - shopping malls, supermarkets, bookstores, etc.

No need to waste your time in saunas.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Raiden Alpha

Gay sauna culture here is very cold and pride a lot on looks and body. Not much luck in any sauna here if one let himself go too much. Maybe you can try one seven during office lunch time.

Maybeee.

Edited by Raiden Alpha

Gay culture here is very cold and pride a lot on looks and body. Not much luck in any sauna here if one let himself go too much. Maybe you can try one seven during office lunch time.

Maybeee.

Gay culture is also super materialistic. More extreme than mainstream society. Just be confident and tell the young thing that you are some rich expatriate form a gay friend country (permanent residency for gay partners). I am quite sure the young thing will bent down in seconds. 

Gay culture is also super materialistic. More extreme than mainstream society. Just be confident and tell the young thing that you are some rich expatriate form a gay friend country (permanent residency for gay partners). I am quite sure the young thing will bent down in seconds. 

Hahaha  thanks for that!

Guest cruisearound

cruise club have effectively none based on my frequent trip there ... unless you are talking about those old Caucasian sugar daddy.

as for absolute, i have only met once .. a young holly wood looking chap in the maze...

that all ... perhaps young Caucasian gays just don't like to cruise around in sauna. 

Guest latenightbtm

Personally I like old caucasian men. I don't know why. A few nights ago, maybe it was last Thursday.. 3am in the morning I was at Shogun. There was one caucasian but he was skinny and young. But when he came up against me from the back and I moved my hand to feel him.. I thought I was feeling his arms as he was skinny. But no! It was the most monstrous cock I've ever seen. Now I loved to be fucked and I was searching for a big one! To be honest that day... my balls realy srunk! No thank you. That will kill me for sure.. for a not very tall skinny guy, he had one as thick as a coke can and probably 9 inches long.. If you are reading this, I'm sorry I had to decline but I sat by the seat thinking of giving you a blow but guess I wasn't direct enough.

Anyone else seen him? And his monster cock?

• G_M changed the title to Where To Find / Date Caucasians / Ang Moh / G W M In Sg? (Compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.