Male HQ

Where To Find / Date Caucasians / Ang Moh / G W M In Sg? (Compiled)

reyner84

Guest come out

Maybe you do a Gene test to verify whether you are intersex...

Intersex people are individuals born with any of several variations in sex characteristics including chromosomes, gonads, sex hormones, or genitals that, according to the UN Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights, "do not fit the typical definitions for male or female bodies".[1][2] Such variations may involve genital ambiguity and combinations of chromosomal genotype and sexual phenotype other than XY-male and XX-female

I heard many parents of such intersex kids never told them. In some cases it is not clear to identify the gender, then after birth parents need to take a decision...  in some cases the decision by the parents goes wrong...

I m not joking here. You never know.

57 minutes ago, Guest come out said:

Maybe you do a Gene test to verify whether you are intersex...

Intersex people are individuals born with any of several variations in sex characteristics including chromosomes, gonads, sex hormones, or genitals that, according to the UN Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights, "do not fit the typical definitions for male or female bodies".[1][2] Such variations may involve genital ambiguity and combinations of chromosomal genotype and sexual phenotype other than XY-male and XX-female

I heard many parents of such intersex kids never told them. In some cases it is not clear to identify the gender, then after birth parents need to take a decision...  in some cases the decision by the parents goes wrong...

I m not joking here. You never know.

Interesting, but my genitalia and secondary sexual characteristics are 100% male. I've got defined muscles, chest hair, a strong jaw line and higher than normal testosterone levels. I'm just a mostly straight guy who happens to like cock. 🤠

There's actually some really interesting recent research on straight men who have sex with other men - I think this can be quite useful in re-thinking our understanding of human sexuality and where OP might be coming from:

Tony Silva, a researcher at the University of Oregon, studied the phenomenon of "bud-sex" among straight-identifying men in rural America:

"When it comes to straight men having sex, Silva says it’s important to differentiate between two groups: (1) Closeted guys who tell people they’re straight but secretly identify as gay or bisexual; and (2) Those who identify as straight but perceive their sexual identity in ways that run counter to what many people think of as straightness."

Source

Jane Ward, a professor of Gender and Sexuality Studies, published Not Gay: Sex between Straight White Men in 2015:

Not Gay

A different look at heterosexuality in the twenty-first century

A straight white girl can kiss a girl, like it, and still call herself straight—her boyfriend may even encourage her. But can straight white guys experience the same easy sexual fluidity, or would kissing a guy just mean that they are really gay? Not Gay thrusts deep into a world where straight guy-on-guy action is not a myth but a reality: there’s fraternity and military hazing rituals, where new recruits are made to grab each other’s penises and stick fingers up their fellow members’ anuses; online personal ads, where straight men seek other straight men to masturbate with; and, last but not least, the long and clandestine history of straight men frequenting public restrooms for sexual encounters with other men. For Jane Ward, these sexual practices reveal a unique social space where straight white men can—and do—have sex with other straight white men; in fact, she argues, to do so reaffirms rather than challenges their gender and racial identity. 

Ward illustrates that sex between straight white men allows them to leverage whiteness and masculinity to authenticate their heterosexuality in the context of sex with men. By understanding their same-sex sexual practice as meaningless, accidental, or even necessary, straight white men can perform homosexual contact in heterosexual ways. These sex acts are not slippages into a queer way of being or expressions of a desired but unarticulated gay identity. Instead, Ward argues, they reveal the fluidity and complexity that characterizes all human sexual desire. In the end, Ward’s analysis offers a new way to think about heterosexuality—not as the opposite or absence of homosexuality, but as its own unique mode of engaging in homosexual sex, a mode characterized by pretense, dis-identification and racial and heterosexual privilege. Daring, insightful, and brimming with wit, Not Gay is a fascinating new take on the complexities of heterosexuality in the modern era.

Hector Carrillo and Amanda Hoffman have argued that heteroflexibility challenges the "rigidity" that we often associate with male heterosexuality (but not necessarily female heterosexuality):

"Around the turn of the 21st-century, various labels began to appear in popular and academic discourse to suggest changing contours of heterosexuality. One of the first such terms to surface was ‘heteroflexible’. In an early blog posting entitled ‘Heteroflexibility: The latest semantic ploy to keep sexual options open really pisses me off’, sociologist Laurie Essig (2000) commented that ‘heteroflexible’ generally indicated that a ‘person has or intends to have a primarily heterosexual lifestyle’ but ‘remains open to sexual encounters and even relationships with persons of the same sex’. Essig elaborated: ‘It is a rejection of bisexuality since the inevitable question that comes up in bisexuality is one of preference, and the preference of the heteroflexible is quite clear.’ Such a preference involves retaining a self-identification as heterosexual by thinking of heterosexuality as a flexible sexual orientation category. To be heteroflexible is therefore perceived as the opposite of being heterorigid. It compels a redefinition of heterosexuality, expanding the category to allow some degree of same-sex desires so that individuals who are not exclusively sexually interested in members of the ‘opposite sex’ can continue thinking of themselves as straight or heterosexual.

And finally, I would like to point out that this notion of human sexuality as being "fluid" instead of "rigid" is actually a historical norm (and not just a new fad/development) - it is the dichotomy between homosexual and heterosexual that is the historical aberration:

"As a great deal of queer history has by now demonstrated, the strictly defined categories of “homosexual” and “heterosexual” are relatively new: bright lines drawn across the late-20th-century sexual landscape that made “coming out” a dichotomous choice ... 

For the Victorians, the situation was much more fluid. A woman’s romantic interest in another woman could be seen as excellent preparation for marriage. Though sex between men was a criminal offense (in Britain, lesbianism was invisible before the law), there was, as yet, hardly a homosexual identity defined by same-sex desire. Until the early 1950s, a man could have sex with another man without thinking himself in any respect “abnormal”—as long as he steered clear of the feminine dress or behavior that marked a so-called pouf or queen. To pry off the Benson roof is to ask the question: What was it like to live before and during the invention of modern sexuality? [...]

As ambiguity and in-betweenness have rolled around again, they inevitably look different than they did to the Victorians. The Bensons expended millions of words questing after the building blocks of identity. Today, Edward, Minnie, and the kids would log on to Facebook, make their choice from an extensive ready-made menu—everything from pangender to the plain-vanilla cis man—and share the result with an army of “friends.” The irony of all this is something that no gay liberationist would have thought possible when the campaign for homosexual rights was regarded as a grave threat to the social order. Sandwiched between the fluidity of the Victorian years and the proliferating sexual and gender identities of the new millennium, the late 20th century’s straight-gay paradigm looks decidedly old-fashioned—maybe even a little stodgy." 

Source: Before Straight and Gay: The discreet, disorienting passions of the Victorian era

7 hours ago, Discrete2020 said:

Hector Carrillo and Amanda Hoffman have argued that heteroflexibility challenges the "rigidity" that we often associate with male heterosexuality (but not necessarily female heterosexuality):

"Around the turn of the 21st-century, various labels began to appear in popular and academic discourse to suggest changing contours of heterosexuality. One of the first such terms to surface was ‘heteroflexible’. In an early blog posting entitled ‘Heteroflexibility: The latest semantic ploy to keep sexual options open really pisses me off’, sociologist Laurie Essig (2000) commented that ‘heteroflexible’ generally indicated that a ‘person has or intends to have a primarily heterosexual lifestyle’ but ‘remains open to sexual encounters and even relationships with persons of the same sex’. Essig elaborated: ‘It is a rejection of bisexuality since the inevitable question that comes up in bisexuality is one of preference, and the preference of the heteroflexible is quite clear.’ Such a preference involves retaining a self-identification as heterosexual by thinking of heterosexuality as a flexible sexual orientation category. To be heteroflexible is therefore perceived as the opposite of being heterorigid. It compels a redefinition of heterosexuality, expanding the category to allow some degree of same-sex desires so that individuals who are not exclusively sexually interested in members of the ‘opposite sex’ can continue thinking of themselves as straight or heterosexual.

Some interesting stuff there. Thanks for posting.

As for me, I'm not invested in maintaining a heterosexual identity. It's just that my attraction to women is very strong and the only interest I have in men is that I like to suck cock. Therefore I think it would be dishonest to call myself bisexual. Also dishonest to say that I'm 100% straight. So I use the term heteroflexible.

Edited by heteroflexible

Me too.

Emotionally and physically attracted to females but i'm not attracted to men at all..except for their dicks.

That's also why I have no preference for guys, fat, 6 packs doesn't matter much to me. However since i'm also submissive a slight preference I have is for the guy to be older or bigger size than me.

22 minutes ago, transmissionsm said:

Me too.

Emotionally and physically attracted to females but i'm not attracted to men at all..except for their dicks.

That's also why I have no preference for guys, fat, 6 packs doesn't matter much to me. However since i'm also submissive a slight preference I have is for the guy to be older or bigger size than me.

My theory is that most straight men are curious about cock to some degree. Those who are free of homophobia and brave enough to try find that they like it. Some really love it, especially if they are already orally inclined and/or have submissive tendencies. Also the transgressive nature of the act adds to the excitement.

Guest come out

Oh, yes. The interest of the penis by straight guys is nothing uncommon. Guys talk about dicks. One of my straight friends even took the effort to sit naked in a Finnish sauna, once we both had subscribed to a gym nearby with me after some friends hinted I might have a "bigger"one and he is straight only.

White guys told me: in China  Chinese guys used to follow them to the toilet just to see whether the white one is bigger and how big, but they are totally straight guys.

When we are younger we compare, we joke about it, some guys even bully in the shower or changing room after sports or school sports. Some have this extreme testeron to show off their tools and make other straight guys to "faggots" who are maybe less well tooled...  And take the military, guys start funny games to identify who has the biggest or in the worst smearing something on small tooled guys to show their superiority (or better their stupidity).

But the difference is they are all straight, solely fuck girls and love tits but all of them do not suck cock, ...  (at least not those who are secret gays and just put up a show to pretend them being straight, but that would be a different chapter.)

However, being a submissive cock sucking bitch and then want to count as purely straight and not at all gay?

You might have a fetish, but it seems you have a gay fetish...

I personally have my doubts...

2 minutes ago, Guest come out said:

However, being a submissive cock sucking bitch and then want to count as purely straight and not at all gay?

I've never claimed to be purely straight, but I'm definitely not gay because I really, really like pussy. If you want me to say I'm bi, I'm fine with that. I personally think heteroflexible is more accurate, but I'm not invested in either identity. Heteroflexible, bi, whatever. It's all good. I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything.

1 minute ago, heteroflexible said:

I've never claimed to be purely straight, but I'm definitely not gay because I really, really like pussy. If you want me to say I'm bi, I'm fine with that. I personally think heteroflexible is more accurate, but I'm not invested in either identity. Heteroflexible, bi, whatever. It's all good. I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything.

You like sucking it means ~ 😆

Guest Car Watcher
1 hour ago, Guest come out said:

Oh, yes. The interest of the penis by straight guys is nothing uncommon. Guys talk about dicks. One of my straight friends even took the effort to sit naked in a Finnish sauna, once we both had subscribed to a gym nearby with me after some friends hinted I might have a "bigger"one and he is straight only.

White guys told me: in China  Chinese guys used to follow them to the toilet just to see whether the white one is bigger and how big, but they are totally straight guys.

When we are younger we compare, we joke about it, some guys even bully in the shower or changing room after sports or school sports. Some have this extreme testeron to show off their tools and make other straight guys to "faggots" who are maybe less well tooled...  And take the military, guys start funny games to identify who has the biggest or in the worst smearing something on small tooled guys to show their superiority (or better their stupidity).

But the difference is they are all straight, solely fuck girls and love tits but all of them do not suck cock, ...  (at least not those who are secret gays and just put up a show to pretend them being straight, but that would be a different chapter.)

In my experience as a gay man I find life is not black and white and it has so many shades of grey,  and for myself its hard to really see people for what they are if I pigeon-hole them into fixed types. I have seen the wonderful sexual diversity of different kinds of men. Everyone's different and unique. The most boring ones are those who live in self-imposed straight-jackets and see humanity's sexuality as a universe of clearly divided zones. Straight people used to be more like that, but they have become more fluid, and experimental. Gay people on the other hand, have become increasingly intolerant of types that don't cleanly fall into a fixed or standard identity. I think being different is something to celebrate. I am fascinated for example, by men who love sucking the cocks of transgender people with breasts and feminine identities. These very oral men aren't gay in the conventional sense. I find them amazing. One of my married friends once asked me to find him one such lady. They did it in my car with me watching. Haha.

Some researcher say that human sexuality is actually a Spectrum.  Like a bell curve,   There are some who are staunchly heterosexual and some staunchly homosexual on either end of that spectrum. The majority falls in between the 2 extremes.   Society 's attitude, peer pressure, religions etc tend to push most toward the heterosexual end.  Women tends to be more fluid and flexible, their sexuality moves along that curve and changes throughout their lives. However, men tends to be less fluid

Edited by Fit4Masc

5 hours ago, Guest come out said:

Carillo and Hoffman (2018) actually had some interesting insights on this point:

Some [straight] men distinguished between attraction to men and attraction to penises, which they believed are two very different things. They felt that male bodies do not arouse them, but penises do. Ajay (22, Asian American) was motivated to have sex with men ‘mostly [because of] their cock. Every time I did anything with a guy it mostly depended on their cocks. I didn’t really care what they looked like.’ And Josh (21, white) saw a penis as an improvement over a dildo. ‘There’s just something about the living male penis that is much hotter than a toy made out of some material made to look or slightly feel like the male penis’, said Josh. In a similar vein, Sam (42, white) said, ‘these playmates are only living and breathing dildos’. This emphasis on the attractiveness of penises also made pre-op transgender women perfect partners for some of these men. For instance, Josh (21, white) liked trans women who have ‘the features of a girl’s body... and the most ‘‘exciting’’ part of a guy’. That men were able to recognize being attracted to the penis as the only salient feature of the male body, as something better than a sex toy (‘a living dildo’), or even as an exciting part of a non-male body, but at the same time denied being attracted to men, suggests the intricate interpretations that these men must make to convince themselves that they are indeed straight. Bisexuals and gays are attracted to men, and could fall in love with a man, but not them. This idea was further confirmed by the less typical case of Byron (43, white), who said that he started thinking of himself as possibly bisexual ‘when I realized I could have romantic feelings for a guy... the difference for me [was] when being with a man was no longer merely about sex with a man’. Finally, our participants’ sense of their primary attraction to women is also indirectly reflected in their estimates of the lifetime number of sexual partners. 

Source: https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/pdf/10.1177/1363460716678561

Guest come out

But heteroflexible is a word creation which does not correspond with much "science".

We don't need all those new word creations....

It is like this LGBTQ

I ask myself what the Q stands for??? Aren't the others queer???

Guest come out
2 hours ago, Leanmeat said:

Just do what you like as long it doesnt hurt anyone. Why should anyone care about people labelling you as whatever. It is our own  business to live the life we want. 

Agree but stop carrying this negative connotation on gays which he disclosed in his first post. Thanks

14 hours ago, Guest Car Watcher said:

I am fascinated for example, by men who love sucking the cocks of transgender people with breasts and feminine identities. These very oral men aren't gay in the conventional sense. I find them amazing. One of my married friends once asked me to find him one such lady. They did it in my car with me watching. Haha.

On 9/20/2019 at 3:22 PM, heteroflexible said:

When I was older I became fascinated with ladyboys and had many experiences with them. I had a ladyboy lover for one year. She was a top. I realized that I really love sucking cock.

Later I became curious about sucking a man's cock. I've tried it a few times only. It felt a little strange to be sexual with a man, but I fantasize about it a lot and want to try it some more. I like to look at pictures of cocks.

Yes, that's me. Ladyboys made me love cock.

Guest around the block

Everyone’s getting hot under the collar about OP’s self-identification but not answering the actual, original question – which sauna to find (young) cocks to suck. 

Having been to all the saunas, I’d say it can honestly be tough to find exactly what you’re looking for. The sauna crowd in Singapore tends to be more shy, more inhibited, more aloof, more choosy. Having sex openly or in full

view doesn’t happen as often as one might imagine; sauna goers usually prefer to pair off in the relative privacy of a room. Each sauna does have a place – like a dark corner or a steam room – that does see some open action, but it’s occasional and there are some caveats. 

For example, if you go to Keybox, you can reliably find guys in the dark corner at the end of the maze who’ll make out with you and you’re almost assured to find someone who’d allow you to suck their cock. But once you’re in that space and show some inclination to doing something beyond just standing there, the surrounding people will start groping you like a pig for slaughter. If you only want to suck a cock, you’d have to fend off advances and eventually would probably find yourself in a room with a guy anyway. But since most sauna goers are gay, they’ll be interested in more foreplay or types of sexual contact, so your partner may not realize you just want to suck his cock and be disappointed/bemused. 

In my own experience, the latter is more commonly found in the context of public (toilet) cruising, where you’re more likely to find a suitable counterpart for your particular inclinations; a straight (or whatever) guy looking for a quick blow or handjob. But of course the difficulty in that is a chance meeting with a guy whom you actually find attractive is a stroke of luck. More often than not, the guys who lurk at the well-known cruising spots are pot-bellied older men, who may not be your type. 

Generally speaking, finding a young and fit guy who’ll let you suck their cock is difficult in Singapore. As someone else pointed out, there’s a higher chance of finding them at Cruise club, but be prepared for some very frosty treatment. 

As a middle-aged Caucasian guy in Singapore you may also have to contend with Pinkerton syndrome. You do have droves of potential admirers out there, but they’re more likely to want to suck your cock than vice versa, and the princesses among them will want you to be their daddy. 

Anyway, tl;dr – try Cruise first, or maybe Keybox. However bear in mind that neither of those places is going to have significant crowds from 12–2. Better yet, have a profile stating your interests on Grindr and chat up some potential matches there and arrange meetups. 

Guest limedaiquiri
3 hours ago, Guest around the block said:

Everyone’s getting hot under the collar about OP’s self-identification but not answering the actual, original question – which sauna to find (young) cocks to suck. 

Having been to all the saunas, I’d say it can honestly be tough to find exactly what you’re looking for. The sauna crowd in Singapore tends to be more shy, more inhibited, more aloof, more choosy. Having sex openly or in full

view doesn’t happen as often as one might imagine; sauna goers usually prefer to pair off in the relative privacy of a room. Each sauna does have a place – like a dark corner or a steam room – that does see some open action, but it’s occasional and there are some caveats. 

For example, if you go to Keybox, you can reliably find guys in the dark corner at the end of the maze who’ll make out with you and you’re almost assured to find someone who’d allow you to suck their cock. But once you’re in that space and show some inclination to doing something beyond just standing there, the surrounding people will start groping you like a pig for slaughter. If you only want to suck a cock, you’d have to fend off advances and eventually would probably find yourself in a room with a guy anyway. But since most sauna goers are gay, they’ll be interested in more foreplay or types of sexual contact, so your partner may not realize you just want to suck his cock and be disappointed/bemused. 

In my own experience, the latter is more commonly found in the context of public (toilet) cruising, where you’re more likely to find a suitable counterpart for your particular inclinations; a straight (or whatever) guy looking for a quick blow or handjob. But of course the difficulty in that is a chance meeting with a guy whom you actually find attractive is a stroke of luck. More often than not, the guys who lurk at the well-known cruising spots are pot-bellied older men, who may not be your type. 

Generally speaking, finding a young and fit guy who’ll let you suck their cock is difficult in Singapore. As someone else pointed out, there’s a higher chance of finding them at Cruise club, but be prepared for some very frosty treatment. 

As a middle-aged Caucasian guy in Singapore you may also have to contend with Pinkerton syndrome. You do have droves of potential admirers out there, but they’re more likely to want to suck your cock than vice versa, and the princesses among them will want you to be their daddy. 

Anyway, tl;dr – try Cruise first, or maybe Keybox. However bear in mind that neither of those places is going to have significant crowds from 12–2. Better yet, have a profile stating your interests on Grindr and chat up some potential matches there and arrange meetups. 

So true about the saunas here. Onlookers can be so aggressive and stubborn sometimes. 

Guest come out
5 hours ago, Guest around the block said:

Because the thread was probably separated by the Moderator to discuss his sexual identity (gay, bi, whatever, straight?) and not so much on what sauna he might find the best cocks.

Guest come out
2 hours ago, limedaiquiri said:

So true about the saunas here. Onlookers can be so aggressive and stubborn sometimes. 

I totally agree on this. Thought there was one thread on sauna etiquette and habits but probably moved too much down.

This groping and even trying to get hold of a dick while fucking someone in the open is a quite Singaporean thing.

It is something different if two or three guys playing invite onlookers and make a bigger group.

But guys here just go and even touch the dicks while being sucked or "checking out" with the hands when someone is fucked at the dark maze.

The worst are those who even need to push through a totally blocked maze area and then even groping other guys or guys playing with someone.

Manners are quite low in Singapore.

Are more "softer" or wait and see approach would be very much appreciated. Actually, this aggressive behaviours stands very in contrast to the general "Asian" style of not being so direct.

Guest come out
On 9/19/2019 at 7:37 AM, heteroflexible said:

I'm a caucasian expat, 43 yr old, 175/65, gym fit and toned, handsome by most people's standards. I'm not gay and not quite bi, but I have a fetish for sucking cock. Never been to a sauna before but turned on by the idea of being somewhere surrounded by lots of cocks to suck. Not interested in any other kind of play. Just like to suck without being molested.

What sauna would you recommend for me on a weekday between 12 and 2? I'm not too picky but I do prefer lean and fit bodies. Beefy is good too but too much chub is a turn off. Nice juicy cock is most important thing though.

EDIT: I originally posted this in a thread on sauna reviews, but the moderator decided to make it a separate post. I never intended this to be a post about my sexual orientation. I just wanted sauna recommendations. I'm neither conflicted nor confused about what I like.

7 hours ago, heteroflexible said:

I've looked back at my first post and I can't see where I put a negative connotation on gays. Can you please point it out to me?

8 hours ago, Guest around the block said:

Thanks for the useful information. That really puts things in perspective.

Edited by heteroflexible

Guest wong place
5 hours ago, Guest around the block said:

My 5 cents:

Cruise: The maze is 80% empty no real action happening. First years after opening was different, but nowadays you catch a cold waiting/ standing at the maze for some action. And the Cruise maze was never really suitable for "great" maze fun from the design flaws. Often have the feeling guys don't even walk up or inside because shy someone could see them going into the maze . "Oh no what a slut..."

Probably correct: the crowd is younger, but willing for a cock sucking group play by a guy who doesn't want any other intimacy???

KB:

Usually, KB has these 2 or 3 I suck every cock guys who stay in the maze area. One more doesn't matter. But bystanders would touch or grope Heteroflexible's dick eventually.

Is he prepared for someone pulling his head shoving onto the dick and getting deepthroated??? does he need to see the dick, at the maze probably too dark. And you must be there at the right time with the right guys willing to be sucked. 

In the area around the rooms, mostly no action happening.

TenMen

Could happen at the area near to the bed or around there at the dark maze. But majority of guys for sure not the younger slim fit type. If you're not lucky most of the guys in the above 55y age range. Here it depends if heteroflexible is not that picky on the dicks. For the steam room, you must like that steam type of atmosphere.

Not sure Heteroflexi can take the atmosphere at any of these places?

So how?

Maybe Heteroflexible should go to a toilet to a very deserted area (McRitchie / EcoPark "Tampenis") and just cut out his own gloryhole and then promote it here at the personal section and have his fun for maybe 2 weeks. But I would recommend him to buy the saw and utensils at a hardware shop in Malaysia. ha ha. If not you might end up like these MRT train graffiti sprayers... And I assume the toilet will be closed for renovations soon after they discover the gloryhole and later on there will be even CCTV installed (inside and outside minimum 50 cameras) and a cleaner checking the toilet every 10 mins.

Maybe some experts know a very very deserted toilet somewhere. But better PM to him.

On 9/23/2019 at 6:01 PM, Guest wong place said:

My 5 cents:

Cruise: The maze is 80% empty no real action happening. First years after opening was different, but nowadays you catch a cold waiting/ standing at the maze for some action. And the Cruise maze was never really suitable for "great" maze fun from the design flaws. Often have the feeling guys don't even walk up or inside because shy someone could see them going into the maze . "Oh no what a slut..."

Probably correct: the crowd is younger, but willing for a cock sucking group play by a guy who doesn't want any other intimacy???

KB:

Usually, KB has these 2 or 3 I suck every cock guys who stay in the maze area. One more doesn't matter. But bystanders would touch or grope Heteroflexible's dick eventually.

Is he prepared for someone pulling his head shoving onto the dick and getting deepthroated??? does he need to see the dick, at the maze probably too dark. And you must be there at the right time with the right guys willing to be sucked. 

In the area around the rooms, mostly no action happening.

TenMen

Could happen at the area near to the bed or around there at the dark maze. But majority of guys for sure not the younger slim fit type. If you're not lucky most of the guys in the above 55y age range. Here it depends if heteroflexible is not that picky on the dicks. For the steam room, you must like that steam type of atmosphere.

Not sure Heteroflexi can take the atmosphere at any of these places?

So how?

Maybe Heteroflexible should go to a toilet to a very deserted area (McRitchie / EcoPark "Tampenis") and just cut out his own gloryhole and then promote it here at the personal section and have his fun for maybe 2 weeks. But I would recommend him to buy the saw and utensils at a hardware shop in Malaysia. ha ha. If not you might end up like these MRT train graffiti sprayers... And I assume the toilet will be closed for renovations soon after they discover the gloryhole and later on there will be even CCTV installed (inside and outside minimum 50 cameras) and a cleaner checking the toilet every 10 mins.

Maybe some experts know a very very deserted toilet somewhere. But better PM to him.

I would think not difficult to find in BW here? 

I'm a caucasian expat, 43 yr old, 175/65, gym fit and toned, handsome by most people's standards. I'm not gay and not quite bi, but I have a fetish for sucking cock. Never been to a sauna before but turned on by the idea of being somewhere surrounded by lots of cocks to suck. Not interested in any other kind of play. Just like to suck without being molested.

What sauna would you recommend for me on a weekday between 12 and 2? I'm not too picky but I do prefer lean and fit bodies. Beefy is good too but too much chub is a turn off. Nice juicy cock is most important thing though.

EDIT: I originally posted this in a thread on sauna reviews, but the moderator decided to make it a separate post. I never intended this to be a post about my sexual orientation. I just wanted sauna recommendations. I'm neither conflicted nor confused about what I like.

I think go to KB, find yr target, state what u want and ask him to go room and let u suck. Safer than sucking the undesirable ones in dark corner. As long u have some looks and bod, which guy wouldn't want to let u suck? Unless a pure btm then maybe he rather suck u.

Edited by Leanmeat

9 hours ago, Leanmeat said:

I would think not difficult to find in BW here? 

9 hours ago, Leanmeat said:

I think go to KB, find yr target, state what u want and ask him to go room and let u suck. Safer than sucking the undesirable ones in dark corner. As long u have some looks and bod, which guy wouldn't want to let u suck? Unless a pure btm then maybe he rather suck u.

Thanks for the advice.

On 9/23/2019 at 11:33 AM, Guest around the block said:

Just for the record, I didn't mean to give the impression that I was looking exclusively for young cocks. From my original post: "I'm not too picky but I do prefer lean and fit bodies. Beefy is good too but too much chub is a turn off. Nice juicy cock is most important thing though."

Edited by heteroflexible

Supposed TS  has the prerogative to label himself whatever he likes to. 

Anyway it's too late to change his username now.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest come out
On 9/24/2019 at 10:10 PM, Leanmeat said:

Sure he can go to KB, stay in a cubicle, lean on the floor, leave the door open and wait for guys to come forward for getting sucked. (nearly) same like gloryhole. he still can reject if the guy not his taste.

Would be good if he can bring a LED display, put up a queue number machine like at  government offices/starhub, POSB outlets in front of the cubicle and the guys can take a queue no...

Guest TotallyStraight

Hi all,

I'm straight and very manly and I have girlfriend for 5 years but I do like my asshole poke by cock from time to time. Like the TS. I'm not gay. Which sauna is best to do action?

I totally understand what you mean. Classification of sexuality isn't too important tbh when the community has a different explanation for gay, bi and straight.

Hope you find a good supply of cocks to suck without any complications.

7 hours ago, Guest TotallyStraight said:

Hi all,

I'm straight and very manly and I have girlfriend for 5 years but I do like my asshole poke by cock from time to time. Like the TS. I'm not gay. Which sauna is best to do action?

You r a straight acting manly bottom.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

I think with a majority of saunas, whilst it may attract a certain type of crowd (i.e. some saunas are favoured by gym goers whilst others are popular with bigger guys), it certainly does not attract a certain type of behaviour unless of course, there is a theme attached to it (many saunas have theme nights). So what you're after is quite general yet specific in an unusual way which is not easy to get. You'd probably get what you want at any sauna (especially when it is crowded) but for everyone to know that you're not into being molested/touched is quite specific (unless you want to wear a sign that says so lol). The only way you can do that is to get yourself in the middle of a group of standing guys (say in a steam room), go on your knees (it puts you in a subservient position and will attract guys that want their cocks sucked) and start sucking multiple cocks - people usually start joining in. If someone starts touching you, you can gently push their hands away to give them a signal that you're not keen. Most guys would see that and take a hint. I've seen this scenario quite a few times before at various saunas and have been one of the guys being sucked off in a group before ;) I found most of the guys that are standing would usually play with each other more, such as kissing or having my pits, nipples licked etc.

Another suggestion would be to wear undies whilst you do it - wearing clothing in a sea of naked bodies may give a strong impression to others that you do not want more than what you're offering.

39 minutes ago, Topper said:

I think with a majority of saunas, whilst it may attract a certain type of crowd (i.e. some saunas are favoured by gym goers whilst others are popular with bigger guys), it certainly does not attract a certain type of behaviour unless of course, there is a theme attached to it (many saunas have theme nights). So what you're after is quite general yet specific in an unusual way which is not easy to get. You'd probably get what you want at any sauna (especially when it is crowded) but for everyone to know that you're not into being molested/touched is quite specific (unless you want to wear a sign that says so lol). The only way you can do that is to get yourself in the middle of a group of standing guys (say in a steam room), go on your knees (it puts you in a subservient position and will attract guys that want their cocks sucked) and start sucking multiple cocks - people usually start joining in. If someone starts touching you, you can gently push their hands away to give them a signal that you're not keen. Most guys would see that and take a hint. I've seen this scenario quite a few times before at various saunas and have been one of the guys being sucked off in a group before ;) I found most of the guys that are standing would usually play with each other more, such as kissing or having my pits, nipples licked etc.

Another suggestion would be to wear undies whilst you do it - wearing clothing in a sea of naked bodies may give a strong impression to others that you do not want more than what you're offering.

this sounds brilliant.

I was about to say sauna might not be the best venue for what he wants because fetishes require lots of communication. But your tips might actually work! :o

1 hour ago, Topper said:

Thanks! I like those ideas. 😊

1 minute ago, heteroflexible said:

Thanks! I like those ideas. 😊

Very snobbish loh you~ I message you you never reply :swear:

Edited by Kimochi

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/19/2019 at 8:43 AM, Guest fuze said:

Lol this is hands down the most self denying post in this forum.

kinda funny yeah  you dont like gay but you wanna try sucking cock?   if you curious, i guess you just rubbing others that's all ..  

• 3 weeks later...

Just adding my two-pence worth - I feel the same as Heteroflexible - have always been romantically attracted to women, have been with my wife for over 20yrs and just don't have those sort of feelings for guys.. however over the last 2-3yrs, I've finally acted on my impulse and have started to suck cock when I can.  I'm happier sucking than being sucked, and and apart from a passing curiosity about what it feels like, have no desire to give or receive anal.. I just love sucking cock.

I've questioned myself a lot over this time, am I gay, bi, whatever and Heteroflexible fits perfectly - have feelings for the ladies but love the feeling of a cock in my mouth!

find a woman with a cock.

Just a suggestion.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Wow! I learnt a new word, "Heteroflexible". I guess I am one. I am married but I love sucking cocks too. And at times I don't mind getting fucked. 

It used to be just sucking cocks. But I once experienced being pegged by a hot lady and now I am addicted. Haha. Now even without a lady with a strap-on, if I see a bigger dick and he is dominant I don't mind bending down to receive. 

On 9/25/2019 at 11:12 AM, heteroflexible said:

Just for the record, I didn't mean to give the impression that I was looking exclusively for young cocks. From my original post: "I'm not too picky but I do prefer lean and fit bodies. Beefy is good too but too much chub is a turn off. Nice juicy cock is most important thing though."

i think u are simply a bi-sexual.

Even for a gay, some are pure top, some pure btm, some like to suck, some don't, some do anything, some only want to be served.

All are still gays. Its a matter of preferences.

Some wanna love relationship, some wanna just fun, some enjoyed looking at body, some enjoyed looking at face.

Again, all are still gays.

The moment u stepped inside any sauna, u are gays.

And in CBD area, there are many men toilet look at each other dick, then they signalled to go cubicle and get it sucked off. 

They are gays. No love required.

Gays. 

Some of these men are married but due to family pressures.

They are gay.

So are u.

U are gay. But bcas u also like women, u are now a bi-sexual.

or rather, u are rojak.

So..... next time go to CBD area, wait at urinal area, u can get to suck many dicks from those executives. And u tell them, u are NOT gay. u just enjoyed sucking.

On 10/31/2019 at 12:49 PM, benedict5856 said:

i think u are simply a bi-sexual.

Even for a gay, some are pure top, some pure btm, some like to suck, some don't, some do anything, some only want to be served.

All are still gays. Its a matter of preferences.

Some wanna love relationship, some wanna just fun, some enjoyed looking at body, some enjoyed looking at face.

Again, all are still gays.

The moment u stepped inside any sauna, u are gays.

And in CBD area, there are many men toilet look at each other dick, then they signalled to go cubicle and get it sucked off. 

They are gays. No love required.

Gays. 

Some of these men are married but due to family pressures.

They are gay.

So are u.

U are gay. But bcas u also like women, u are now a bi-sexual.

or rather, u are rojak.

So..... next time go to CBD area, wait at urinal area, u can get to suck many dicks from those executives. And u tell them, u are NOT gay. u just enjoyed sucking.

Why do u need to repeat so many times? To make a point that u r right? Gay or not gay doesn't require anybody to agree. 

10 hours ago, benedict5856 said:

you are so gay

To a certain extend im more straight than you. I am 50% gay (for today) and you are 100% gay(everyday). Oh and you no need to agree, cos i know and that's enough. 

Edited by Leanmeat

• G_M changed the title to Where To Find / Date Caucasians / Ang Moh / G W M In Sg? (Compiled)
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.