Male HQ

Where To Find / Date Caucasians / Ang Moh / G W M In Sg? (Compiled)

reyner84

1 hour ago, Lamb2460 said:

Well I guess I’m a unicorn because I’m neither of those lol😂

Why? Ur old, unattractive, out of shape and poor?

poor u!

2 minutes ago, Guest ouus said:

Why? Ur old, unattractive, out of shape and poor?

poor u!

I’m 37 so not old and of course there are many less fortunate than me but I’m far from financially stable. Out of shape and unattractive dead on the money.

Guest Meanly Preacher
On 4/12/2021 at 3:42 AM, alexis_btm said:

i see ... but than i cant say i want to search Caucasian group to fun or for sex ... later the platform admin will WARN me again ...

Are you stupid? Making a post looking for somebody to do something with you is considered a "personal ad" by the moderators. That means posts asking to find or meet people can only be posted in the Personals section of Blowing Wind. So go to the Personals section and post as many ads looking for ang mohs, or any other race, as you want. But never post such ads in the Main Forum, because that is against the rules, and you will be warned, then suspended, then banned.

5 hours ago, Guest Meanly Preacher said:

Are you stupid? Making a post looking for somebody to do something with you is considered a "personal ad" by the moderators. That means posts asking to find or meet people can only be posted in the Personals section of Blowing Wind. So go to the Personals section and post as many ads looking for ang mohs, or any other race, as you want. But never post such ads in the Main Forum, because that is against the rules, and you will be warned, then suspended, then banned.

ooo.. now i am not stupid.... yeah.. previously i am stupid. thanks for enlightening me..

• G_M changed the title to Where To Find / Date Caucasians / Ang Moh / G W M In Sg? (Compiled)
2 hours ago, WarmGlow_84 said:

Where do I go in Singapore [or even outside Singapore...I'm 36 now, can't sit around all day] to even have a chance at a long term relation with a white daddy that can hold me to sleep every night ?

Any country you know where a nerdy short chinese asian would have any chance dating ?

Australia and NZ are not that far from Singapore. You can always try and get a job and move there. 

Your other option is find a job that can let you travel internationally.

Love. 

Guest Facts

To be realistic, there are few other countries where gays are accepted more than here in Singapore. Despite what the MSM says .... Unfortunately gays are not readily accepted in most western countries. Reality check would be to remain in the closet and be isolated from society until your life style is more readily accepted.

1 minute ago, Guest Facts said:

To be realistic, there are few other countries where gays are accepted more than here in Singapore. Despite what the MSM says .... Unfortunately gays are not readily accepted in most western countries. Reality check would be to remain in the closet and be isolated from society until your life style is more readily accepted.

wtf? You mean gays are more accepted here than in western countries where they can legally marry and adopt children?

I guess your username is ironic. 

Guest Facts

Obviously you do not realize how difficult it is to be accepted by mainstream society in western cultures.

Unless you remain in a closeknit society you will for sure suffer intolerable rejection especially in social venues and the workplace. I know because i have experienced such resentment and isolation in New South Wales .  I was so relieved to arrive home in Singapore.

10 hours ago, WarmGlow_84 said:

So...in my 36 years in life I have never DARED to admit my preferences, always on the low down.

But today I figured...I am already 36...seriously, it is time to stop worrying about what everyone thinks, state what I hoped and stop being ashamed of who I like, in the back of my mind I was thinking, what if the community that you thought would judge you for your preference would inturn actually help you ? What if you pre-judged everyone idea about your preference all your life and have condemned yourself and all your opportunities in the process ?

Where do I go in Singapore [or even outside Singapore...I'm 36 now, can't sit around all day] to even have a chance at a long term relation with a white daddy that can hold me to sleep every night ?

Any country you know where a nerdy short chinese asian would have any chance dating ?

Canada.

But it's so far away

1 hour ago, Guest Facts said:

Obviously you do not realize how difficult it is to be accepted by mainstream society in western cultures.

Unless you remain in a closeknit society you will for sure suffer intolerable rejection especially in social venues and the workplace. I know because i have experienced such resentment and isolation in New South Wales .  I was so relieved to arrive home in Singapore.

So you believe your anecdote is evidence of a wider trend? And that societies in which gay rights, including at work, are legally protected - and supported by the majority of the population when it comes to referenda on gay marriage for example - are somehow intolerably rejecting gay people? 

Sorry to hear that you had this individual experience but what you are sharing are not facts borne out by wider evidence. 

BTW, gayness being ignored is not the same as it being accepted. 

Guest Loquacious Larry Laminator
On 4/15/2021 at 6:16 AM, Rob_Tisson said:

Ang moh, 32, fit body and $$$ currently in SG. What does that make me? Thinking of outdoor fun at Macritchie tonight. Interested?

Isn't that post viewed as a personal ad entered into a thread in the main forum? Shouldn't the desperate ang moh be warned or suspended by the moderators?

Guest Facts

Seems to be WTF is a little naive. Racially profiling although also illegal in australia exists and encountering abuse and arrogance in Australia is not uncommon. Likewise compounding if you happen to be gay. Just because as you say same sex marriage laws have been passed does NOT mean gays are accepted into mainstream society.... You should go there and find out what it is like to be of asian descent in an Ang Moh country  - let alone being gay.

Guest Whiners Whining
1 hour ago, Guest Facts said:

Seems to be WTF is a little naive. Racially profiling although also illegal in australia exists and encountering abuse and arrogance in Australia is not uncommon. Likewise compounding if you happen to be gay. Just because as you say same sex marriage laws have been passed does NOT mean gays are accepted into mainstream society.... You should go there and find out what it is like to be of asian descent in an Ang Moh country  - let alone being gay.

It's not because they discriminate against gays. If you were treated that way, it probably has something to do with you personally: like your whining and complaints about "discrimination". Your idea of being discriminated against probably means that the hot white guy that you wanted was not interested in you. Sad. Super sad.

14 hours ago, WarmGlow_84 said:

So...in my 36 years in life I have never DARED to admit my preferences, always on the low down.

But today I figured...I am already 36...seriously, it is time to stop worrying about what everyone thinks, state what I hoped and stop being ashamed of who I like, in the back of my mind I was thinking, what if the community that you thought would judge you for your preference would inturn actually help you ? What if you pre-judged everyone idea about your preference all your life and have condemned yourself and all your opportunities in the process ?

At 36, you are bit old to be asking other guys to cuddle you and daddy you, unless you have been with them forever. You are going to have to be realistic, particularly after a look in the mirror. Ask yourself, honestly: Is that something that you would want to cuddle with if you had other choices? Don't start complaining about racism like "Guest Facts" if you don't score an Ang Moh.

2 hours ago, Guest Loquacious Larry Laminator said:

Isn't that post viewed as a personal ad entered into a thread in the main forum? Shouldn't the desperate ang moh be warned or suspended by the moderators?

The topic was where to find Ang Moh. That was as a clear an answer as you could possibly get: Time and Place. Perfect.

2 hours ago, Guest Facts said:

wait, now you are talking about being discriminated against because of being Asian. So which ‘facts’ are you talking about?

Like I said, sorry you had this experience but your personal experience does not represent universal facts. 

Try engaging with what is written, rather than just repeating yourself. 

Guest Facts

Well if you had lived and worked in countries such as Australia or NZ you would be well placed to know what you are talking about instead of being wrapped in cotton wool.

It is not all beer and skittles for a gay asian in western countries believe me... it can be a life sentence of humiliation and reclusive existence.

\ay woman are more accepted in social life and including womens sport.... But for a gay male to come out publicly or in sports code is a pronounced challenge and rarely heard of in the media

So there u have it - you are better accepted in Singapore

30 minutes ago, Guest Facts said:

Well if you had lived and worked in countries such as Australia or NZ you would be well placed to know what you are talking about instead of being wrapped in cotton wool.

It is not all beer and skittles for a gay asian in western countries believe me... it can be a life sentence of humiliation and reclusive existence.

\ay woman are more accepted in social life and including womens sport.... But for a gay male to come out publicly or in sports code is a pronounced challenge and rarely heard of in the media

Which Singaporean male sport stars have come out? If you have an example, then please share so a comparison can be made on how they are treated compared to sport stars in western countries.

Otherwise your point is, once again, not a fact. 

44 minutes ago, Guest Facts said:

Anyway, you have clearly made up your mind and are clutching at straws to support your opinion, so no need to discuss further.

Guest Facts

So next time when you decide to offer your comments..., try to write from your own personal experiences and not from biased conjecture. Stay warm wrapped in your cotton world cocoon and welcome to the world of reality.

3 minutes ago, Guest Facts said:

So next time when you decide to offer your comments..., try to write from your own personal experiences and not from biased conjecture. Stay warm wrapped in your cotton world cocoon and welcome to the world of reality.

Very low self-awareness here...

lmao

Guest Facts

Quite simply.  A forum such as this would not be acceptable in Australia or NZ. 

The subjects would be deemed not appropriate under their censorship regulations.

Just another example of freedom of speech in Singapore

15 minutes ago, Guest Facts said:

The subjects would be deemed not appropriate under their censorship regulations.

Wtf? Now it’s freedom of speech?! You are really going around the houses and back again on this one and you seem to have ended up in some upside down world where whatever you say is the opposite of reality.

Start your own thread lah because your comments here are just nonsense and have also got nothing to do with the topic.

2 hours ago, Guest Facts said:

Either, you had encountered very bad experience in NZ and Aus or I am living in another universe of NZ and Aus where I didn’t have that experience.
I used to be a well traveled person, and had lived in few different countries before, Qatar, Japan, Australia and now I am settling down in NZ. There are few important things you need to take notes of when living in a foreign country. One of the key important things is to get used to their culture so you can blend into their communities easily and respect their culture. Don’t bring in your home culture into a foreign country unless you are sharing or exchange culture differences to people. 

So normally, at work in other countries, I tend to be quiet and observant for first few weeks to learn their culture. Then slowly adapt myself into their communities without changing too much of my behavior. Like when I was working in Qatar, gay is a no- no, but I survived working there for a year. I still had some actions with the middle eastern man. (How I did it, I can’t share here.. haha sorry... I only can say you just need to be observant.I resigned not because I had been caught as gay. It was my work and wages didn’t match anymore so resigned lor.)

Anyway, I am a potato queer and now married to a kiwi. LGBTQ here are very well acceptance. NZ Deputy PM aka Finance Minister is a gay man, he has the daddy bear look and body (not the rugged hairy bear). Don’t be surprised you can’t find any gay bars in NZ because NZ welcomes LGBTQ so they don’t specifically define the bars and pub are for gay or straight, all sexes are welcome. 

Edited by cityhallguy

Guest Baxide lah

The topic of this thread is where to find white cock, not come here and tok kok. 

No one needs to listen to how shit your life is...

👇

42 minutes ago, Guest Facts said:

20 hours ago, WarmGlow_84 said:

You should look for employment in a Western Country.

Obviously, you'll have to wait until international travel re-opens.

You then will have an opportunity to pursue a relationship with a Caucasian daddy. 

Guest Loquacious Larry Laminator
4 hours ago, Guest Facts said:

Quite simply. A forum such as this would not be acceptable in Australia or NZ. The subjects would be deemed not appropriate under their censorship regulations. Just another example of freedom of speech in Singapore.

Are you seriously trying to claim that there are no gay internet forums in Australia and New Zealand?

Guest gam4gwm

I think there are four ways you can find ang mohs...

1. Hang out at popular hotspots like Tantric, but you must be a good conversationalist and extrovert to crack into their circles.

2. Hang out at unis, I find SMU area has the highest concentration of Caucasian exchange students but could be wrong. They also tend to be younger and you can find them on Grindr. Got lucky once and had a mutual bj quickie in the toilet one evening, first time I came in someone's mouth as he didn't let me go, while for me was the first time I saw someone cum bucket loads and shooting so far everywhere... the whole stall smelled like cum after. Apparently he was still relatively new in SG and I was his first hook up since he arrived, so there was a lot of pent up cum and sex frustration haha.

3. Join a sports group geared towards expats with a lot of white guys in it. A while back I had a fuck buddy who was part of such a DB group and he eventually had some arrangement with one of his ang moh team mates. Once they invited me for a threesome and it was such a turn on seeing two Asian guys (1 avg chn, 1 fit Indian) taking turns to fuck a tall young fit german blond in his 20s with a huge dick (like over 20cm) in various positions... was my first time topping a white guy and I came like three times that night despite trying so hard to control my cum - especially like the Eiffel tower and when he rode my dick until we both came. My friend couldn't stay the night so I got to enjoy the white meat by myself the next morning as I couldn't resist his surprisingly smooth hard body and tool. We ended up flip flopping and it was amazing how much he could cum, and he was surprisingly good at getting his huge dick in my tight ass and fucking me until I came hands free for first time in my life... until now he's still one of the best top and bottom rolled into one I ever had.

4. Move overseas for work or study, make sure to not just hang around SG people. Learn the local language if you have to!

Guest LOL-LOL
On 4/17/2021 at 10:20 AM, Guest Facts said:

On 4/17/2021 at 10:24 AM, Guest Wtf said:

wtf? You mean gays are more accepted here than in western countries where they can legally marry and adopt children?

I guess your username is ironic. 

why didn't you post under your usual Guest nick as Guest Guest?

Guest what the bullsh...
On 4/17/2021 at 12:56 PM, Guest Facts said:

On 4/17/2021 at 4:39 PM, Guest Facts said:

On 4/17/2021 at 5:31 PM, Guest Facts said:

On 4/17/2021 at 6:16 PM, Guest Facts said:

I read alot on Bw but above is outstanding bullsh.

The thing I might agree is for any trans person, it might be difficult to live in Australia or New Zealand but that should not be the case for gays.

In all societies there are people who are gay haters. However, acceptance for LGBT is surely on the higher side in Australia or NZ than in Singapore.

Look how people here react with comments on the Pink Dot?

You don't find this in Australia or NZ.

As in most Western countries there is hatred against immigrants, but not necessarily Asians.

The Asian community in both countries is quite big. I have not seen any blatant discrimination on gay Asians.

Claiming that both countries don't have more freedom in speech and press than Singapore reflects how far off from reality you are.

The one who is biased is no other than you alone.

Actually, I assume you have taken your experience from some short vacations in these parts but have never really lived in both countries for a longer period.

And tell the people here why so many gays from Malaysia, Brunei, Singapore have left their home countries to permanently live in Australia or New Zealand? I have not heard of any who returned to Singapore, Brunei or Malaysia.

Guest guest

I realised I'm also quite picky when it comes to white guys. I can't do it with white guys that are too young and a lot of young guys, especially Europeans, are too slim for me. Since most white guys in Singapore are not American or Canadian, they are also not cut. I realised I get turned on better by an Asian uncut cock than a white uncut one, unless he has a short foreskin. So I don't have much white encounters in Singapore.

That's why I slut myself away especially when I travel to the US or Asian countries where white guys are more likely to be American.

Guest gam4gwn
25 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

I realised I'm also quite picky when it comes to white guys. I can't do it with white guys that are too young and a lot of young guys, especially Europeans, are too slim for me. Since most white guys in Singapore are not American or Canadian, they are also not cut. I realised I get turned on better by an Asian uncut cock than a white uncut one, unless he has a short foreskin. So I don't have much white encounters in Singapore.

That's why I slut myself away especially when I travel to the US or Asian countries where white guys are more likely to be American.

Interesting, are you cut or uncut yourself? My impression is that most of the white guys are more turned on by foreskin than the lack thereof, though it might not be their top priority (most I met find tanned skin, dick and ass more important).

I thought in Singapore there's quite a lot of Americans, at least based on those I've met and from friends circle... the younger Canadians tend to be uncut, as are a vast majority of European guys unless they had phimosis or are Jewish/Muslim. I personally have no specific preference (except perhaps slightly more into cut tops and uncut bottoms), but if foreskin is involved, I love long foreskins as they're great for docking having experienced it both ends (I've short foreskin so look cut when hard, but can pull and stretch if need be). Totally get turned on when I see big fat dicks with long foreskin, which I have seen a lot of in Europe since guys there (both straight and gay) are more open being naked in public areas like pools and saunas haha.

On 4/18/2021 at 10:38 PM, Guest gam4gwm said:

I think there are four ways you can find ang mohs...

1. Hang out at popular hotspots like Tantric, but you must be a good conversationalist and extrovert to crack into their circles.

2. Hang out at unis, I find SMU area has the highest concentration of Caucasian exchange students but could be wrong. They also tend to be younger and you can find them on Grindr. Got lucky once and had a mutual bj quickie in the toilet one evening, first time I came in someone's mouth as he didn't let me go, while for me was the first time I saw someone cum bucket loads and shooting so far everywhere... the whole stall smelled like cum after. Apparently he was still relatively new in SG and I was his first hook up since he arrived, so there was a lot of pent up cum and sex frustration haha.

3. Join a sports group geared towards expats with a lot of white guys in it. A while back I had a fuck buddy who was part of such a DB group and he eventually had some arrangement with one of his ang moh team mates. Once they invited me for a threesome and it was such a turn on seeing two Asian guys (1 avg chn, 1 fit Indian) taking turns to fuck a tall young fit german blond in his 20s with a huge dick (like over 20cm) in various positions... was my first time topping a white guy and I came like three times that night despite trying so hard to control my cum - especially like the Eiffel tower and when he rode my dick until we both came. My friend couldn't stay the night so I got to enjoy the white meat by myself the next morning as I couldn't resist his surprisingly smooth hard body and tool. We ended up flip flopping and it was amazing how much he could cum, and he was surprisingly good at getting his huge dick in my tight ass and fucking me until I came hands free for first time in my life... until now he's still one of the best top and bottom rolled into one I ever had.

4. Move overseas for work or study, make sure to not just hang around SG people. Learn the local language if you have to!

Thanks dude. Reading your post made me real hard already...hahaha. 

Guest kaypoh
On 4/17/2021 at 2:44 AM, WarmGlow_84 said:

I am a short Chinese guy, living in Oz.  I think if you are looking for an older white/ top guy, being short is not exactly a disadvantage.  The way the market works though, in Sg, there will be plenty of competition for "white meat", so going to a western country will definitely make the task easier to complete.

The other "option", if I may call it that, is to change yourself.

Like for the first 10+ years of my adulthood, I only had sex with white guys.  For some reason, fellow Asians simply did not turn me on. But things changed for unknown reason (more contact with Asians, maybe?) and now, I can say I am 90% into Asians. As in, I won't bother replying to angmoh on grindr, I will skip over white porn.   So change is definitely possible.

People are into the porn they watch la. 

If their introduction to the gay world is via porn of white man fuckinf eaxh other. Ofc they like white man la. 

If they watch Japanese porn ofc they like Japan guy or cock. But imagine they see a Japanese cock irl and its not censored... Maybe they will get shocked... 

But I realised that I like the cock. Some cock are beautiful. Some are ugly. Cock have no race. Nice cock is nice based on girth, length, hardness, angle, shape... 

So when it comes to sexual fantasy if the cock I like, then ok. Doesn't matter white or Chinese or malay. 

Cause sometimes if you watch those headless porn. Sometimes can't tell is it a tan white guy? Or a pale Asian? Or not even American, its European... 

28 minutes ago, Guest Pei said:

People are into the porn they watch la. 

If their introduction to the gay world is via porn of white man fuckinf eaxh other. Ofc they like white man la. 

If they watch Japanese porn ofc they like Japan guy or cock. But imagine they see a Japanese cock irl and its not censored... Maybe they will get shocked... 

But I realised that I like the cock. Some cock are beautiful. Some are ugly. Cock have no race. Nice cock is nice based on girth, length, hardness, angle, shape... 

So when it comes to sexual fantasy if the cock I like, then ok. Doesn't matter white or Chinese or malay. 

Cause sometimes if you watch those headless porn. Sometimes can't tell is it a tan white guy? Or a pale Asian? Or not even American, its European... 

Not really, for me when I came out, I was into Asian but we Asian (include me of course) often like to play around the bush or hide things behind others back. Had many heartbroken times with Asian. Then I met a Caucasian from OZ online (Fridae) and this OZ guy  flew to meet me 2 years later, and my preference change as I found white guys or westerners are much more straight forward and sincere. Of course, as I grow older and date more white guys, there are also some white guys act the same as Asian, but chances of that act is low. White guys to me more open and direct with how they feel towards you, though sometimes they can be very slow in understand Asian logic lol.. So I always date white guys lor... 

Where I met them? Online chat (Fridae, gaydar, gay.com, Growlr, Scruff), Sauna (from different countries I travel), cruising places (where I met my kiwi husband), swimming pool (SG), nude beaches (countries I travel), friend’s friend. 

Edited by cityhallguy

Guest American born Chinese
8 minutes ago, cityhallguy said:

Not really, for me when I came out, I was into Asian but we Asian (include me of course) often like to play around the bush or hide things behind others back. Had many heartbroken times with Asian. Then I met a Caucasian from OZ online (Fridae) and this OZ guy  flew to meet me 2 years later, and my preference change as I found white guys or westerners are much more straight forward and sincere. Of course, as I grow older and date more white guys, there are also some white guys act the same as Asian, but chances of that act is low. White guys to me more open and direct with how they feel towards you, though sometimes they can be very slow in understand Asian logic lol.. So I always date white guys lor... 

Where I met them? Online chat (Fridae, gaydar, gay.com, Growlr, Scruff), Sauna (from different countries I travel), cruising places (where I met my kiwi husband), swimming pool (SG), nude beaches (countries I travel), friend’s friend. 

Then sound to me your perfect match is American born Chinese la. 

Asian but behave like western.. Speak like western. 

2 minutes ago, Guest American born Chinese said:

Then sound to me your perfect match is American born Chinese la. 

Asian but behave like western.. Speak like western. 

Oh yeah! But I don’t speak “powderfull” English. My asian friends all behave like western, I seldom click with friends who behave very asian traditions 😂

Also to add on, Tantric is one of the best place to hookup Ang moh too. When I was in my mid 20s, when got drunk at Backstage and became horny I would go to Tantric and hooked up an angmoh to their hotels. Most of these hooked up later developed to a long term friendships. 

• 4 weeks later...

Holland village is one...

Bukit Timah have a lot....even central area...novena and newton...orchard...tanglin...

Mixed hot guys in Newton haha 

Harbourfront...Sentosa cove and marine parade area.

Guest guest

If you want to hook ang moh, make sure you are good with small talk. If you are expression-less, don't know the right stuff to talk etc, you are better off hooking up one in the sauna.

1 hour ago, Guest Sure anot said:

Sure anot. You real Caucasian in SG? 

Find it hard to believe le. 

Indeed. Not a lot of Caucasians in SG in this forum lah. 🤷‍♂️

On 4/1/2012 at 12:55 AM, reyner84 said:

where's the gay sauna that lot of caucasian men come?

i love caucasian men especially the European one..big and uncut!

In 2012, you could have found me in Absolute, Cruise or Keybox.   (I can't believe that this is 9 years ago!  Time flies) 😃

Guest guest
On 5/31/2021 at 1:34 PM, Zealouslogue said:

Indeed. Not a lot of Caucasians in SG in this forum lah. 🤷‍♂️

Some gay Caucasians are only here to work and also come here to SG because there are also lots of other Caucasians. Meaning these Caucasians are only into Caucasians. And they are often the hot ones that Asians like.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.