Male HQ

Ipoh / Taiping ( Perak ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled)

Bptop88

Will be at Ipoh tmr, nearby Padang Ipoh - est. 12noon, probs grab lunch somewhere there as well.

Ping me if you wanna meet for lunch, or if you'd simply like to nom on my sausage and eggs 😛

- update -

whoooh, weather damn hot 🔥 sia 😅jalanjalanipoh00.thumb.jpg.d09f78db1fab3936278b50a54741986c.jpg

Edited by 1potato2potato

"KNOWLEDGE will be your passport to WHEREVER you want to go in the world." - Marco Pierre White

"Taste. Savor. Relish." - Chef Slowik (The Menu, 2022)

10 hours ago, Desmond48 said:

Hi, Imm, any recommendations. Thanks 

You can come and take a look at most of my comments.

If you are on a cruise you can go to Lotus Ipoh Gardens, the top and bottom toilets are usually cruisy between 3pm and 7pm.

You can also cruise around the stadium swimming pool or Ipoh Parade toilets.

Most recommended, no hassle and no trouble on cruising luck, you go directly to Elfondo. Save time and get rid of all the cruising hassles.

Edited by imm_georgie

On 4/22/2024 at 11:41 PM, imm_georgie said:

You can come and take a look at most of my comments.

If you are on a cruise you can go to Lotus Ipoh Gardens, the top and bottom toilets are usually cruisy between 3pm and 7pm.

You can also cruise around the stadium swimming pool or Ipoh Parade toilets.

Most recommended, no hassle and no trouble on cruising luck, you go directly to Elfondo. Save time and get rid of all the cruising hassles.

Thanks Imm

was wondering if there's any action at Aeon Klebang toilets since usually got less people and since there's a gym there, maybe gymbros wanna unload after workout haha

(psa; PLEASE don't shower after sweaty workouts, we need that musk lol)

Edited by wuff

8 hours ago, Guest Curious said:

Izzit safe there ? Will authority come And check 

No guarantees.  You will have weigh it against your appetite for risk, and take your chances. 

If you want 100% safe, masturbate in your own room with the door locked, windows closed and the blinds drawn.  And make sure there is no one else in the room, and you may want to eat your cum to obliterate any evidence. 

Meeting strangers for sex, in any location, under any circumstances, carries risks. This is true regardless of gender preference. 

Edited by yhtang

8 hours ago, Guest Curious said:

So , have this incidental happen before  from your experience ? Thanks 

I have not encountered any such incident in Malaysia since I started playing around in the past three decades. 

I am not saying it does not happen, it is just that it does not happen often, and when it actually happened, I was not there. 

I think the frequency of police raids of massage parlours with "extra services" is much higher than the frequency of police raids of saunas. 

I am just trying to put things in perspective, I am not advocating anything.

8 hours ago, Guest Ann said:

Totally understand the risk. Is there any incidentally the authority come And check these few years or months ?

Not that I can recall in recent years or months, but I seem to remember reading about it happening before, perhaps 10 years ago or something like that.  I don't keep track. 

23 hours ago, Guest Curious said:

Will try to  visit this place to explore new things . First timer . Scare but excited . 
33, 175, 70 . Hope able to meet new friends 

There is always a first time for everybody.  Nothing ventured, nothing gained. 

I am sure you will find many new friends there. 

Just note the opening times and days. 

23 hours ago, Guest Curious said:

Will try to  visit this place to explore new things . First timer . Scare but excited . 
33, 175, 70 . Hope able to meet new friends 

My personal view on this is that you may want to arrive there about 15 minutes after El Fondo's opening time. 

This is how I see it.  It is your first time, you would be nervous and you may be hesitant to enter, especially if there are many people waiting to enter.  Generally speaking, the place would not have that many patrons shortly after opening, so you would have a bit of time to explore. 

If you choose to arrive during the peak period, you might be intimidated by the number of people there and all the activities going on.

Perhaps if you go a bit earlier and slowly get used to the growing number of patrons and observe their activities, you may feel less intimidated.

That's just my 2 cents. 

But it is also possible you may decide to jump into the deep end immediately, in which case arriving at the peak period would be more suitable for you. 

Just do what's comfortable for you.

Visiting Ipoh 31 May - 2 Jun

Who want to pre-book outcall slot can WhatsApp me via IG masterjoe85 

Cya :)

https://therapistjoe.setmore.com/services

#Fusionmassage #sportsmassage #chiropractic #traditionalmassage #tuina #cupping #scrapping #推拿 #刮痧 #拔罐 #抓龙筋 #前列腺 #urut #urutbadan #urutbatin #urutlelaki #manhoodmassage #prostatemassage

Follow IG@masterjoe85 

Subscribe Telegram

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.