Male HQ

Ipoh / Taiping ( Perak ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled)

Bptop88

On 2/7/2024 at 3:39 AM, imm said:

Oh okay… Will go check it out then and let you know my experience.

Finally took some courage and went to Elfondo for the first time, today and let me share some of my experiences.

Upon arrival, I think the door is still closed because I arrived 10-15 minutes from the opening time and I decided to wait a while to see if it was the right place. As I waited, I saw other cars around the parking area still waiting.

Following my instincts, I believe I had come to the right place. Sharp at that moment, I saw the door open and someone left the car and started to enter.

Well, then I followed along. The place is quite comfortable and clean too. As usual, there is a counter to make your payment, and less than RM30. Take the locker key, leave your shoes and go to your locker. I think they knew I was a newbie and I was being guided by the receptionist. I find it very warm that they care about us especially the new ones.

Towels are provided in your locker, so get change and of course shower. There are 2 cubicles for sauna which can accommodate only 4 people in each cubicle. Also, the steam room, living room, dark room, private room, toilet and rest area. Don't expect it to be that big to roam around, it's just basic and pretty good.

The crowd is big and the crowd is mixed today. I believe everyone coming back for CNY, that's the reason of having a big crowd. So, I do have a good time... 3x 

I went around 5.30pm and leave around 8.00pm. Had some action in the steam rooms, private rooms and dark rooms.

Lots of big and thick dicks today. Seriously, yummy 😋

The only bad experience today was the body odor of some visitors. There's always a shower to clean off before roaming around and having fun. The smell was very strong and I knew it was coming from the 2 visitors. Jeez, steam rooms and dark rooms are full of your scent. I think they both should be more considerate of other visitors. With that smell, who dares to approach you. Seriously, it smells so bad.

Overall, I think is a very discreet and safe place to visit. Chatted to a few patrons and they said it had been open for more than 10 years. 

So, have fun! Good luck...

2 hours ago, Guest Ipoh cny said:

Anyone going el fondo tonight? 

I went just now at 5.30pm till 8pm. Maybe we have bounce and met.

On 4/20/2023 at 6:20 PM, John Ipoh said:

Anyone wanna naughty naughty in regalodge sauna?

Is the sauna separate between male and female? Or is a joint? Many gays patrons? I believe it was a new spa. 

On 4/24/2023 at 1:21 PM, Guest Visitor MK said:

Complex YFoong can be a nice cruising port, its quiet and can easily have a quick action.. with many manly foreigners around👍🏻

I have to disagree and there is nothing. All toilets smelled and worst at ground floor toilet. Definitely not a cruise spot and I have visited recently. Jeezzz... for Yik Foong!!! Never returned!!!

Also, Ipoh Parade. Nothing else anymore.

Lotus Ipoh Garden, YES! Lots of gay cruisers for both upper and lower toilets.

Some good uncles have big dicks and are ready for action. This would be a perfect place for a cruise.

3 hours ago, imm said:

The crowd is big and the crowd is mixed today. I believe everyone coming back for CNY, that's the reason of having a big crowd. So, I do have a good time... 3x 

So, have fun! Good luck...

3x !  Good for you !

As I always say, fortune favours the bold.  I am happy to hear that you had a good time there, I am sure you had your money's worth. 😁

5 hours ago, yhtang said:

3x !  Good for you !

As I always say, fortune favours the bold.  I am happy to hear that you had a good time there, I am sure you had your money's worth. 😁

Yes, great time and I think is a lucky day due to CNY. Thanks for your recommendation.

11 hours ago, Guest Guest D said:

How's the crowd in elfondo looks like? Mostly older crowd (50+) or younger?

Depending your lucks but mostly are mixed. 

9 hours ago, Need bj said:

i also plan to visit El fondo , today and tomorrow by grab , anyone know the opening hours  ? thanks

Not sure if we have met as I came here for the second time today before leaving Ipoh.

Today was another great day, I didn't expect the crowds to be so big on the first day of the lunar calendar.

The crowd was a mix of 3 races and it was great to meet some new people.

Today I made two new Chinese friends, both of them whom are in great body shape. Love hugging them and hoping to see them again.

If you have read my post here, feel free to message me privately. I didn't have much action today, just 1x, as I was roaming and spending time with both 2 guys that I liked.

Hope to see them again one day.

Elfondo, thank you for everything until we meet again. If I come back to Ipoh, I will definitely go again.

38 minutes ago, imm said:

Not sure if we have met as I came here for the second time today before leaving Ipoh.

Elfondo, thank you for everything until we meet again. If I come back to Ipoh, I will definitely go again.

For those who are nervous about visiting a sauna, do take note the experience of our member @imm - he visited El Fondo for the first time and had so much fun, he visited the sauna again two days later. 

Nothing ventured, nothing gained.  @imm ventured and gained some friends, and lost quite a bit of semen.  😁

Nothing will / can hold him back now! 

8 hours ago, yhtang said:

For those who are nervous about visiting a sauna, do take note the experience of our member @imm - he visited El Fondo for the first time and had so much fun, he visited the sauna again two days later. 

Nothing ventured, nothing gained.  @imm ventured and gained some friends, and lost quite a bit of semen.  😁

Nothing will / can hold him back now! 

At first I was scared and nervous too because I am from Ipoh and have never heard of Elfondo. Until I read all the posts here and I asked about it and found that this Elfondo really exists. Then I decided to try and visit. It was scary the first time but now I'm comfortable going to Elfondo again. Elfondo can not only have fun but you can also make friends. That's good.

Thanks @yhtang for recommending and letting me know about Elfondo. Hope to see you there someday.

Guest fun
On 2/8/2024 at 11:13 PM, imm said:

I have to disagree and there is nothing. All toilets smelled and worst at ground floor toilet. Definitely not a cruise spot and I have visited recently. Jeezzz... for Yik Foong!!! Never returned!!!

Also, Ipoh Parade. Nothing else anymore.

Lotus Ipoh Garden, YES! Lots of gay cruisers for both upper and lower toilets.

Some good uncles have big dicks and are ready for action. This would be a perfect place for a cruise.

Lotus What time did you visit? plan try a luck

1 hour ago, Need bj said:

today El fondo ipoh is wonderful

dark room live fuck action join by many wanking and sucking non stop

steamroom also sucking action

cant believe ipoh sauna so happening.

Right 👍 Awesome.... I also never thought of this!

34 minutes ago, wuff said:

people here make el fondo sound super fun, still a bit nervous to go in there alone or for open group sessions but am open to 1 on 1 hookups or meetups :)

I rather feel meeting someone in a place like El Fondo may be safer than hookups with strangers in strange places.  But only you can decide what is best for you. 

2 hours ago, yhtang said:

El Fondo has naked night?  Is that something new?  I never knew! 

There is. They called it Adam's night but it seems like no longer have this theme. During my recent visit, the patrons did spoke about this. 

2 hours ago, wuff said:

people here make el fondo sound super fun, still a bit nervous to go in there alone or for open group sessions but am open to 1 on 1 hookups or meetups :)

Yes it is, especially this is the only place available in Ipoh. Should give a try to visit and do not need to be nervous. I was nervous for the first time too, but after entering the premises, I felt comfortable and just be myself. I have fun at last and get to know some new friends. 

3 minutes ago, imm said:

Yes it is, especially this is the only place available in Ipoh. Should give a try to visit and do not need to be nervous. I was nervous for the first time too, but after entering the premises, I felt comfortable and just be myself. I have fun at last and get to know some new friends. 

i see, thank you for ur words of encouragement! gonna work on my nerves and anxiety a bit more before visiting for some daddies and more haha

4 minutes ago, wuff said:

i see, thank you for ur words of encouragement! gonna work on my nerves and anxiety a bit more before visiting for some daddies and more haha

Believe me, you will be good and I believe you will like it. I am just same like you for the first time till I take my courage to visit for my very first time after get to know further from @yhtang and now, I am unstoppable to Elfondo. 😂

Guest Happy new
4 hours ago, yhtang said:

El Fondo has naked night?  Is that something new?  I never knew! 

I don't know still got now, last time 1-2 years ago got, date is weekend not not fix one, I also confused. But the gangster face boss will tell u upon entrance today is naked nite, If u not follow, he will chase u out. Very strict one. 

Everyone seems very natural in naked, not like in u2, so paiseh 

2 hours ago, imm said:

Believe me, you will be good and I believe you will like it. I am just same like you for the first time till I take my courage to visit for my very first time after get to know further from @yhtang and now, I am unstoppable to Elfondo. 😂

I feel like Dr Frankenstein now! 

Anyway, @wuff everyone has a first time.  Just check which days El Fondo is open, and what time.  If you enter the moment it opens, it will be a bit on the quiet side.  You just need to be patient and before you know it, there will be more patrons in there, and I do believe they are a friendly bunch.  

You do not have to have sex your first time there.  Just chill out, and absorb the atmosphere, relax and enjoy. 

And please let us know the experience of your virgin visit to El Fondo, and - if and only if you feel comfortable doing so - what of your virginity during and after El Fondo.  😁

1 hour ago, yhtang said:

I feel like Dr Frankenstein now! 

Anyway, @wuff everyone has a first time.  Just check which days El Fondo is open, and what time.  If you enter the moment it opens, it will be a bit on the quiet side.  You just need to be patient and before you know it, there will be more patrons in there, and I do believe they are a friendly bunch.  

You do not have to have sex your first time there.  Just chill out, and absorb the atmosphere, relax and enjoy. 

And please let us know the experience of your virgin visit to El Fondo, and - if and only if you feel comfortable doing so - what of your virginity during and after El Fondo.  😁

thank you! huh I didn't know sex was common there, I thought people only went for mostly lite fun, thanks for the info. I'll probably try to go on a weekday, tho I am no virgin by any means ill be looking forward to a new experience nonetheless

side question, if it's okay to have sex there do we bring our own lube or like is it provided? 

5 hours ago, wuff said:

thank you! huh I didn't know sex was common there, I thought people only went for mostly lite fun, thanks for the info. I'll probably try to go on a weekday, tho I am no virgin by any means ill be looking forward to a new experience nonetheless

side question, if it's okay to have sex there do we bring our own lube or like is it provided? 

Lube and condom is not provided and you have to bring on your own. Yes, sex activity are allowed and dark room is ready for you. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.