Male HQ

Ipoh / Taiping ( Perak ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled)

Bptop88

Guest MrKrusingGuy

Is anoyone ever got the chance to have fun with Bangla, Pakistan or Nepalese when cruising? Any specific place to cruise?

4 hours ago, Guest MrKrusingGuy said:

Is anoyone ever got the chance to have fun with Bangla, Pakistan or Nepalese when cruising? Any specific place to cruise?

Wow, what a delicious flavor! I've never tried Bangla before, but Pakistani, yes. I found this Pakistani MB through Grindr app. So give it a try, that was a long time ago. I didn’t expect Pakistan to be so big. Seriously, big! This is my only experience with Pakistanis.

14 hours ago, Guest Happy new said:

I don't know still got now, last time 1-2 years ago got, date is weekend not not fix one, I also confused. But the gangster face boss will tell u upon entrance today is naked nite, If u not follow, he will chase u out. Very strict one. 

Everyone seems very natural in naked, not like in u2, so paiseh 

Many people say that the boss there is fierce and gangster, but maybe it was my first time here and he realize that I was a newbie.

In fact, he was very nice and showed me the facilities. He told me to put my shoes here and your locker is around the corner.

Then he also told me that when you leave, just press this button. In fact he is very nice.

But I only see him operating the premises by himself. Maybe he had to do all the things that got him frustrated, maybe!

Or maybe sometimes he has no choice and behaves ferociously and roguely towards naughty patrons.

He even said thank you when I dropped my keys when leaving the premises. I went on CNY Day 1, and when I left, he even greeted me with "Gong Xi Fa Cai". Am I the lucky one?

😂😂😂😂😂

4 minutes ago, PgDad said:

El Fondo this evening ? Chub mature will stop otw back to Penang this evening.

5 minutes ago, PgDad said:

El Fondo this evening ? Chub mature will stop otw back to Penang this evening.

The route to Elfondo then before reaching Penang then U2. Isn’t that a good plan? 🥰

19 minutes ago, PgDad said:

Been a few times before and it never disappoints 😊. Larger crowd than normal yesterday. Hope to see you there maybe soon ?

Okay, hope to see you someday in U2 or Elfondo. Glad you have great fun! 

41 minutes ago, chinesedick said:

Ipoh. Bored. Need to play with hard juicy dicks, uncut or cut. Prefer below 40 y.o. Telegram me: eatyouup44

There is a lots to choose from at Elfondo or you may cruise at Lotus Ipoh Garden toilet. All who cruise there are around age 30-50 and just up to your taste.

10 minutes ago, Josh Valentino said:

Any gay massage centre in ipoh?

I believe not, but you can search for incall masseur from Grindr. Otherwise, you will need to cruise at the places or visit Elfondo.

58 minutes ago, Guest IpohGuy said:

Found a naked guy wanking under a bride near kinta river. The place has potential to be cruisy hahahha

That was actually a cruisy place before the Kinta develop... 

Guest Guest
6 hours ago, imm said:

That was actually a cruisy place before the Kinta develop... 

Any encountered there b4? If yes, pls share with us. If no, pls go there n leave a novel story or review for us...

19 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Any encountered there b4? If yes, pls share with us. If no, pls go there n leave a novel story or review for us...

22 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Under the Kinta Bridge is the location where many PLU cruise around before the development of Kinta. Once Kinta developed and many shops opened and became a tourist attraction, it became smaller and smaller crowds. The most popular place now is Lotus Ipoh Garden. For gardens, you can cruise at the train station garden. For pools, you may cruise at the Stadium Swimming Pool. If you would like to be more easier, visit Elfondo. 

Guest Guest
17 hours ago, imm said:

Under the Kinta Bridge is the location where many PLU cruise around before the development of Kinta. Once Kinta developed and many shops opened and became a tourist attraction, it became smaller and smaller crowds. The most popular place now is Lotus Ipoh Garden. For gardens, you can cruise at the train station garden. For pools, you may cruise at the Stadium Swimming Pool. If you would like to be more easier, visit Elfondo. 

How many public swimming in Ipoh?

Guest Get Lost Troublemakers!
4 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Go to Google and see for yourself. Isn’t it easy? ! ! Troublemaker who never takes a proactive approach. You think we don't know who you are? Get lost! ! ! Your havoc at the Penang Forum are not over yet, and now you try your luck at the Ipoh Forum. Get lost!!!

Guest Iphslutsss
5 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

There is only 1 in Ipoh. You don't know? I can see you are not from Ipoh through your comment. I knew who are you, the havoc guy in Penang forum. Go away men!!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Guest Ipoh
2 hours ago, Guest Get Lost Troublemakers! said:

Go to Google and see for yourself. Isn’t it easy? ! ! Troublemaker who never takes a proactive approach. You think we don't know who you are? Get lost! ! ! Your havoc at the Penang Forum are not over yet, and now you try your luck at the Ipoh Forum. Get lost!!!

Why not you are using your own registered account? Imm

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, Guest Iphslutsss said:

There is only 1 in Ipoh. You don't know? I can see you are not from Ipoh through your comment. I knew who are you, the havoc guy in Penang forum. Go away men!!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Imm: I pity u

Guest Get Lost Troublemakers!
28 minutes ago, Guest Ipoh said:

Why not you are using your own registered account? Imm

I think you liked and fell in love with imm. Maybe you really want to get imm attention and you are hunger with him. Oh gosh, I do understand your frustration. imm please give him a bang, laid and fuck him. Then he will quiet. 😂

6 minutes ago, Guest Get Lost Troublemakers! said:

I think you liked and fell in love with imm. Maybe you really want to get imm attention and you are hunger with him. Oh gosh, I do understand your frustration. imm please give him a bang, laid and fuck him. Then he will quiet. 😂

Haha, what a hilarious 🤣 laughed die me.

Guest Guest
13 minutes ago, Guest Get Lost Troublemakers! said:

Imm talking to Imm

Guest Guest
6 minutes ago, imm said:

Haha, what a hilarious 🤣 laughed die me.

Die liao? Then forever disappear here...

Guest rashid_isap
10 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Die liao? Then forever disappear here...

astaghfirullahalazim, merata bangsat ini… Ko dengki kat orang kenapa? Apa post yang imm menyinggung perasaaan ko? Aku baca post dia, tiada apa pun. Ko ni tukang urut yang tak halal eh? Tu lah ko tersinggung atau ko yang charge orang 300-500 tu… kalau tidak, apa sai ko kacau orang…

Guest Muscular
5 minutes ago, Guest rashid_isap said:

astaghfirullahalazim, merata bangsat ini… Ko dengki kat orang kenapa? Apa post yang imm menyinggung perasaaan ko? Aku baca post dia, tiada apa pun. Ko ni tukang urut yang tak halal eh? Tu lah ko tersinggung atau ko yang charge orang 300-500 tu… kalau tidak, apa sai ko kacau orang…

To be honest, stop here! Unless you are Imm? Or u no need to help Imm! Let Imm to end this here. Tq! Back to the topic!

Guest rashid_isap
Just now, Guest Muscular said:

To be honest, stop here! Unless you are Imm? Or u no need to help Imm! Let Imm to end this here. Tq! Back to the topic!

Eiiii suka hati aku lah. Memang aku tak syok tengok kamu buli imm. Imm tu kawan aku, siapa ko! Berani keluar, bagi muka ko terlekat kat dinding, Babi! Pulak nak mimpi muscular… letak nama muscular pulak….Jikq badan gemuk macam babi, busuk hati, sikap tahi tu, Jangan Nak mimpi elok weiiii…. Nak back to topic after buli orang eh. Ingat ko takut kau, Babi macam kau… 

9 hours ago, Guest rashid_isap said:

Eiiii suka hati aku lah. Memang aku tak syok tengok kamu buli imm. Imm tu kawan aku, siapa ko! Berani keluar, bagi muka ko terlekat kat dinding, Babi! Pulak nak mimpi muscular… letak nama muscular pulak….Jikq badan gemuk macam babi, busuk hati, sikap tahi tu, Jangan Nak mimpi elok weiiii…. Nak back to topic after buli orang eh. Ingat ko takut kau, Babi macam kau… 

Thanks Dean Rashid. Let us ignore these people and focus on content for the readers. The readers will be more appreciative on the informations that we shared. Let’s move on! Grateful for all your support, Dean. 

Guest Guest
48 minutes ago, imm said:

Thanks Dean Rashid. Let us ignore these people and focus on content for the readers. The readers will be more appreciative on the informations that we shared. Let’s move on! Grateful for all your support, Dean. 

虚张声势 自导自演

Guest rashid_isap
10 hours ago, imm said:

imm, ko ni terlalu baik lah. Babi dan setan begitu harus dimaki.  Ko tak kacau orang, babi ni kacau ko. Pasti babi ni tukang urut tak halal dan tipu duit orang 300-500 tu. Kalau tidak nape babi ni tersinggung? Dah la, kerja haram lagi berlagak buat hal di sini. Takpe, lubang cacing pun abg cari babi ni. Bang Dean ada gengx2 hebat, jumpa babi ni bukan setakat sepak dia, jika betul tukang urut haram tarik ke balai. Kalau dia tukang urut haram, lagi senang bang dapat cari dia. Tak tahu dunia gelap babı ni. Kacau orang pun agak-agak ehhh… 

Guest rashid_isap
9 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

虚张声势 自导自演

Siap taip cina sekrg, ingat kita bodo… Ingat kita tak tahu translate… Hati hati ko, dapat jumpa dan cari ko, siap ko… Geng IT abang bukan çalang-calang… Ko tunggu, tukang urut pelacur yang haram! Jangan nak tipu orang lain punya duit di sini…

On 3/4/2024 at 12:34 AM, Yenyan_1117 said:

No luck on Toilet Lotus Ipoh Garden. Couldn’t grab any uncles dickss 

I went there before the Chinese New Year, and there were many uncles roaming around in the toilets upstairs and downstairs.

Some even sat on benches waiting for people to use the toilet. Also, the toilets at the ground floor, and if I remember correctly, there is a peep hole in the second or third cubicle.

Maybe you visited at the wrong time. Try to visit around 3-7pm.

On 3/5/2024 at 10:38 PM, imm said:

I went there before the Chinese New Year, and there were many uncles roaming around in the toilets upstairs and downstairs.

Some even sat on benches waiting for people to use the toilet. Also, the toilets at the ground floor, and if I remember correctly, there is a peep hole in the second or third cubicle.

Maybe you visited at the wrong time. Try to visit around 3-7pm.

You managed to have some actions there? 

1 hour ago, Yenyan_1117 said:

You managed to have some actions there? 

Yes, read this and every time I go, surely have action. 

3 hours ago, Yenyan_1117 said:

You managed to have some actions in Lotus Ipoh Garden? Haha 

Yes, I do. I met a handsome, lean man, holding big tools and we move in a cubicle and fun! 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.