Male HQ

Ipoh / Taiping ( Perak ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled)

Bptop88

You can look for Mr. Wang, who is a Malaysian Chinese for massage.

His rate is RM70 per hour including manhood.

He is doing at his apartment.

His contact is 0104673435 or wechat: wangwang9672

As he is doing this in Penang Island too, you may directly contact him for his actual schedule in both places.

He is a nice, friendly and accommodating guy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/9/2023 at 12:17 AM, Guest Guest said:

You can look for Mr. Wang, who is a Malaysian Chinese for massage.

His rate is RM70 per hour including manhood.

He is doing at his apartment.

His contact is 0104673435 or wechat: wangwang9672

As he is doing this in Penang Island too, you may directly contact him for his actual schedule in both places.

He is a nice, friendly and accommodating guy.

Mr.Wang is fit or chubby type?

3 hours ago, chinesedick said:

Anyone at Ipoh parade today around lunchtime (12-2pm) or ipoh padang area around 3ish? Urinal show / bate or lite fun if u can host. 

Will be there around 1

Will be in Ipoh tomorrow (28 Dec) for one night. 

Will be free 6pm onwards. 

Any places to stay to recommend - preferable near Kinta Waterfront hotel, but not compulsory. Single room is fine, or a gay airbnb host is interesting too.

Anything I can get up to, or meet, gay-scene wise? Might as well take the opportunity while alone.

On 12/23/2023 at 12:29 AM, Guest Anon said:

Today closed. 

Is there really El Fondo available in Ipoh? I did tried to look for it but failed to locate. Is at Fair Park right? 

On 1/5/2024 at 4:07 PM, BetaPlayer1129 said:

Next Wednesday 10 / 1, anyone El Fondo sauna ?

Is there really do have El Fondo exist in Ipoh? I did tried to locate it but failed. Is located at Fair Park right? Is there any signage at the Shop?

Guest Guest
4 hours ago, imm said:

Is there really do have El Fondo exist in Ipoh? I did tried to locate it but failed. Is located at Fair Park right? Is there any signage at the Shop?

Waze:"El Fondo"!

or 

Address:"No. 33-1, Persiaran Pearl, Taman Pearl, 31400 Ipoh, Perak"!

57 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Waze:"El Fondo"!

or 

Address:"No. 33-1, Persiaran Pearl, Taman Pearl, 31400 Ipoh, Perak"!

Oh means it exist. Okay Ill check it out when I am in Ipoh

3 hours ago, yhtang said:

It exists, and it understandably keeps very low profile.  I am sure you and its patrons will appreciate that.

Oh thats cool. Will try to pay visit. I often back to Ipoh. Tq so much for the info? How about the fees? 

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Guest Ipoh said:

Will be in ipoh 4/2 till 13/2. Anyone going el fondo ?? Hehe 

Let’s go. I wanna go to. Will be at Ipoh 8/2 till 12/2

4 hours ago, ChKel said:

Anyone want bring me to el fondo

Google Map should be able to bring you to El Fondo 🤣

Sorry, I was being frivolous.  Seriously, I would suggest you go there by yourself to have a look, and make sure you have you own transport.  If it is not what you like, you can leave anytime.  

If you go with someone and rely on their transport, your companion may be having a good time when you want to leave, so you will be stuck.  

Alternatively, make arrangements such that he does not wait to leave with you, and you can catch a Grab car to your next destination when you decide to leave El Fondo.  

15 minutes ago, yhtang said:

Google Map should be able to bring you to El Fondo 🤣

Sorry, I was being frivolous.  Seriously, I would suggest you go there by yourself to have a look, and make sure you have you own transport.  If it is not what you like, you can leave anytime.  

If you go with someone and rely on their transport, your companion may be having a good time when you want to leave, so you will be stuck.  

Alternatively, make arrangements such that he does not wait to leave with you, and you can catch a Grab car to your next destination when you decide to leave El Fondo.  

Huh, sounds scary the way you elaborate. I was planning to go during this week. El Fondo that bad? Or U2 better? 

2 hours ago, imm said:

Huh, sounds scary the way you elaborate. I was planning to go during this week. El Fondo that bad? Or U2 better? 

No, El Fondo is not scary.  Neither is U2. 

Since this is your first time, you would likely either enjoy the sauna culture a lot, or feel uneasy/reserved/shy or a bit of all that.

If, for whatever reason, you wish to leave the premises, having your personal transport - or the ability to arrange for transport - should give you some sense of comfort.  I don't know about you, I always try to plan an exit strategy when I am visiting some new place.  It is just a matter of self preservation.  

3 hours ago, yhtang said:

Since this is your first time, you would likely either enjoy the sauna culture a lot, or feel uneasy/reserved/shy or a bit of all that.

If, for whatever reason, you wish to leave the premises, having your personal transport - or the ability to arrange for transport - should give you some sense of comfort.  I don't know about you, I always try to plan an exit strategy when I am visiting some new place.  It is just a matter of self preservation.  

Oh okay… Will go check it out then and let you know my experience.

20 hours ago, yhtang said:

First time hearing about U2. Can give some info please, thank you

23 minutes ago, Racer Man said:

First time hearing about U2. Can give some info please, thank you

U2 is located in Penang not in Ipoh.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.