Male HQ

Ipoh / Taiping ( Perak ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled)

Bptop88

20 hours ago, raymon said:

you tried it?

Sure

https://therapistjoe.setmore.com/services

#Fusionmassage #sportsmassage #chiropractic #traditionalmassage #tuina #cupping #scrapping #推拿 #刮痧 #拔罐 #抓龙筋 #前列腺 #urut #urutbadan #urutbatin #urutlelaki #manhoodmassage #prostatemassage

Follow IG@masterjoe85 

Subscribe Telegram

• 2 weeks later...
Guest cruising fans

Hi guys. Just come back to Ipoh from KL. Is there any cruising site happening here in Ipoh? KL crusing site is so happening but why is Ipoh so quiet? All guys in Ipoh are straight ? 😪

• 2 weeks later...

'sup Perak lads! what's the weather there these past few days? going up this weekeend, forecast shows rain 24hrs throughout the weekend, bummer weather 😕 

"KNOWLEDGE will be your passport to WHEREVER you want to go in the world." - Marco Pierre White

"Taste. Savor. Relish." - Chef Slowik (The Menu, 2022)

Just recommending a masseur that I found in ipoh. He is around 50 years of age, skillful in traditional Chinese Tuina and is very good in eliminating body pain but the process itself is painful too haha. He does 抓龍根/prostate massage as well if you request. He does it in professional way la. A bit expensive, but worth it. You can contact him for more details. His shop is in Ipoh Garden East. Mr Leong (019-5560047)

On 10/9/2022 at 6:57 AM, Spinbomb said:

For proper incall massage can try Hong 01111181883 near Pasir Pinji. 

Strong & rigorous

On 10/9/2022 at 6:57 AM, Spinbomb said:

For proper incall massage can try Hong 01111181883 near Pasir Pinji. 

Strong & rigorous

Tried him. Indeed he is very strong. No hanky panky.

4 hours ago, Guest Curious said:

Want to try to some cocks.

How much is the entry to El Fondo?

What time and day is busy with action? Or is it pot luck?

Action and pot luck - what can I say...

When it comes to meeting people, it is very much a case of mutual attraction.  

If you happen to be the type someone likes, and that someone is the type you like, the success rate will be higher.

If there are more patrons in El Fondo, the probability of mutual attraction is higher. 

When I was young and slim, my hit rate was high.  Time had passed, and my hit rate is not so high now.  I just had to manage my expectations.

Give it a try, but do not be disappointed if you do not find someone you like. It is, as you say, pot luck.

I wish you the best of luck, and may you leave El Fondo contented.

Guest Partnered Discreet

Am going to be in Ipoh for some time until February. Am actually partnered, so am going to be discreet, but looking for some safe fun, like edging. Is anyone around? SC: l_h35813

On 1/12/2023 at 9:51 AM, Guest Partnered Discreet said:

Am going to be in Ipoh for some time until February. Am actually partnered, so am going to be discreet, but looking for some safe fun, like edging. Is anyone around? 

Edited by Sagi

Just recently tried massage in Xinfu health and wellness (新福養生館) in bercham, I took aromatherapy massage. They have a male masseur who is sabahan, decent looking, the skills are ok. No hanky panky there. Worth trying if you are into masaage

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.