Male HQ

Ipoh / Taiping ( Perak ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled)

Bptop88

Guest Massage
On 1/14/2023 at 7:38 AM, John Ipoh said:

Just recently tried massage in Xinfu health and wellness (新福養生館) in bercham, I took aromatherapy massage. They have a male masseur who is sabahan, decent looking, the skills are ok. No hanky panky there. Worth trying if you are into masaage

Hello.. can i know how much are the charges if u dm sharing. TIA

Guest Mencarisex

Recently I went to lotus ipoh garden. Saw many PLu cruising at top toilet. I got this Pak cik..very nice body and big dick even he is too old for me..but his asset too superb..to that Pak cik, If you read this, please come again today..Really miss you..need to repeat again with you..please.. I'm the one with blue shirt and shorts last time name riz. Forgot to ask your contact number..Please Pak cik..

Will be there in Lotus Ipoh Garden this morning till dawn..

Guest Elfondo loyal customer
On 1/26/2023 at 7:52 PM, icesoul94 said:

Is el Fondo still operating? Still located at fair park? Passed by the area and seems closed.

Still operate..close on monday and tuesday..open normally around 5.30pm till 10pm. Entrance fee rm25/person.

On 1/14/2023 at 7:38 AM, John Ipoh said:

Just recently tried massage in Xinfu health and wellness (新福養生館) in bercham, I took aromatherapy massage. They have a male masseur who is sabahan, decent looking, the skills are ok. No hanky panky there. Worth trying if you are into masaage

Tried it, good massage indeed. no hanky panky

On 1/28/2023 at 7:05 AM, Guest Mencarisex said:

Recently I went to lotus ipoh garden. Saw many PLu cruising at top toilet. I got this Pak cik..very nice body and big dick even he is too old for me..but his asset too superb..to that Pak cik, If you read this, please come again today..Really miss you..need to repeat again with you..please.. I'm the one with blue shirt and shorts last time name riz. Forgot to ask your contact number..Please Pak cik..

Will be there in Lotus Ipoh Garden this morning till dawn..

Went there this evening, nothing too. like a death city 🤣

Guest Lotus Ipoh garden
9 hours ago, Versunknown said:

Went there this evening, nothing too. like a death city 🤣

What time you get there? People usually cruising there around 2 to 9pm. Peak hour at 4 pm normally got 1 uncle with always wearing blue t shirt there waiting for his next handjob person. Just need to pay attention at urinate area top or bottom toilet there..

Guest Horny Cruiser

Guys, please share other place in ipoh like glory hole, cruise garden,toilet,massage or sauna, groupfun or orgy happening.. please..if possible lets create 1 group.

43 minutes ago, Guest Lotus Ipoh garden said:

What time you get there? People usually cruising there around 2 to 9pm. Peak hour at 4 pm normally got 1 uncle with always wearing blue t shirt there waiting for his next handjob person. Just need to pay attention at urinate area top or bottom toilet there..

around 5PM. nothing inside haha
which floor? I went both toilet but nothing tho 

Guest Regalodge
5 minutes ago, John Ipoh said:

Ipoh loyal spa in regalodge hotel has steam bath and jacuzzi. Not much ppl there. I just walk around there naked

This one you need to be one of their guest right? N for sure public are not permitted.

4 hours ago, Guest Regalodge said:

This one you need to be one of their guest right? N for sure public are not permitted.

It's open to public. Ofcourse need to pay la. You can see their facebook

39 minutes ago, Versunknown said:

Went to there once, but only for massage, hmm, not my type of masseur. 

Got male masseur? Any HE? The staff told me that place is known for HE, but mostly for straight guys la

On 12/22/2022 at 11:01 AM, John Ipoh said:

Just recommending a masseur that I found in ipoh. He is around 50 years of age, skillful in traditional Chinese Tuina and is very good in eliminating body pain but the process itself is painful too haha. He does 抓龍根/prostate massage as well if you request. He does it in professional way la. A bit expensive, but worth it. You can contact him for more details. His shop is in Ipoh Garden East. Mr Leong (019-5560047)

Is he reachable through telegram?

• 1 month later...

Was in regalodge hotel sauna yesterday at 7pm. Had a nice encounter with a visitor, tall thin built Chinese guy, but hung.. at first he just gave me a few glances at the hotel water tub, then he moved closer to me and giving me signal. In the end we went to the shower room and he unloaded in my mouth.. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.