Understalls Or Gloryholes In Kl Area?

Guest Keningar

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Anyone can update me the glory hole in kl area? Some of that no longer available due to the renovation.  

Anyone interested to have public fun with students can go to Mutiara Kompleks Jalan Ipoh. Quiet at the 2nd and 3rd floor toilet and a lot of students having fun there.

Edited by brandonng89
4 hours ago, brandonng89 said:

Anyone can update me the glory hole in kl area? Some of that no longer available due to the renovation.  

Anyone interested to have public fun with students can go to Mutiara Kompleks Jalan Ipoh. Quiet at the 2nd and 3rd floor toilet and a lot of students having fun there.

Went there. Nothing also.

Just now, cherasguy38 said:

Last saturday evening. I am not sure if I went to the right toilet. Need you to give me more info

During normal skul days, there is quite a number of gay students gather there and looking for light fun. 2nd floor and 3rd floor toilet. there is only 1 toilet in each floor. Some of them are shy and passive, so we have to active to guide them into the cubicle....

2 minutes ago, brandonng89 said:

During normal skul days, there is quite a number of gay students gather there and looking for light fun. 2nd floor and 3rd floor toilet. there is only 1 toilet in each floor. Some of them are shy and passive, so we have to active to guide them into the cubicle....

What is the best day and best time?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest ahwee123456
On 12/14/2014 at 0:02 AM, Guest Guest said:

leisure mall lo

According to my friend working there, he says that leisure mall is very happening with peep holes around and horny hot guys waiting there especially in weekends

Is it leisure mall still happening?

• 2 weeks later...

hi all, i am a fans of peeping and perhaps some understall fun in public toilets

never see a glory hole before, but peep hole yes, in few places for instance Bandar Tasik Selatan Terminal Building, Leisure Mall and Tesco Extra in Taman Midah but the management renovated the toilets and eventually all holes are covered 

The most recent location i know with peep holes is located in Aeon Big Kepong, the toilet located in the entrance floor 

Mix of different type of guys from young to mature and diff races

Young guys selling mobile phone there are delicious but not all of them are gay. But there are still some open minded straight guys will jerk off and might accept your invitation to help them out :P  

• 1 month later...
On 04/09/2017 at 11:21 AM, proteinshaker1069 said:

hi all, i am a fans of peeping and perhaps some understall fun in public toilets

never see a glory hole before, but peep hole yes, in few places for instance Bandar Tasik Selatan Terminal Building, Leisure Mall and Tesco Extra in Taman Midah but the management renovated the toilets and eventually all holes are covered 

The most recent location i know with peep holes is located in Aeon Big Kepong, the toilet located in the entrance floor 

Mix of different type of guys from young to mature and diff races

Young guys selling mobile phone there are delicious but not all of them are gay. But there are still some open minded straight guys will jerk off and might accept your invitation to help them out :P  

Seriously, Kepong Aeon Big?(gotta check it out!!)

Any others around kepong/pj?

Was at BSC (bangsar) earlier, the divider between the loos are solid walls, no glory there!

"KNOWLEDGE will be your passport to WHEREVER you want to go in the world." - Marco Pierre White

"Taste. Savor. Relish." - Chef Slowik (The Menu, 2022)

Found a nice quiet (very very low human traffic) place at Paradigm.

The washrooms at Serai area, take the last cubicle. It is facing the ldp and is not sound proof from the road. Sounds of traffic below quite audible, can have naughty time there :)

"KNOWLEDGE will be your passport to WHEREVER you want to go in the world." - Marco Pierre White

"Taste. Savor. Relish." - Chef Slowik (The Menu, 2022)

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic