Male HQ

Make A Sentence From 5 Letters

engagex

*people, please avoid using names to make it more challenging, thanks.

Vain Veterinarian's Voice Very Zestful

S U I X X

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

Kissing Cocks Unless Making Babies

HOUNY

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

Can Open Up New Tops?

UTRYK

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

*bluesky, when you edit, remove the sentence that clashes, save it with your new 5-letter word, then re-do the sentence again. :)

Usually, That Ranger Yells Kiddishly

Holy! That Waiter Hit You!

R U E E N

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

Sorry Iamziz & Ivan Lim for messing up the sequence but Sphere has already posted his answer before me.

:huh:

Chill. No worries. I mess up sometimes, too  :P  :D  :lol:  :rolleyes:

Cock Unit Just Jerked Inside

HGYUU

― J'son M. Lee 

Will Everyone Offered Enough Fucks?

TINKY

― J'son M. Lee 

That Instructor Not Kissing You

Q V E Y R

All Rimmers Eventually Not Assholes

OMYTH

― J'son M. Lee 

Some Idiots Using A Fool

SOLLI

― J'son M. Lee 

Ask Any Armed Personnel Always

WHNTT

― J'son M. Lee 

*hmm, could we stick to words (not symbols) and not "cheat" (yearn-for is actually 2 words) when creating the sentences? don't create a sentence that might be "meaningless", or if no idea flows through then let it go. haha.

Unfortunately, Usher Cannot Use Utensils 

P W N K E

Polluted Workers Need Kits Everyday 

CHITE

― J'son M. Lee 

Can't He Inform The Editor?

O E M R W

Most Officers Can Kick Instantly

N V Q E H

Did Xenagogue Quote That Usher?

M O K W Y

Pharmacist Is Not Kissing You

L R L W H

Love Of Vagina Exclusively Unique

ILUVU

― J'son M. Lee 

I Like Using Vouchers Unconditionally

K N V R V

I wanted to write Kanina.... oooppppsss  :P  :lol:  :swear:

Keep Numbing Violently Researcher's Vet

OHIAO

Edited by iamziz

― J'son M. Lee 

*aiyo, why you so vulgar one. Haha. :P

Only Hunky Instructors Are Observant?

J U K W V

Junior University Kid Willingly Vanished

SWEAR

― J'son M. Lee 

But All Losers Love Sex

FUIKE

― J'son M. Lee 

Bottom Or Your Everyday Fucker

BOTOX

― J'son M. Lee 

Kiss Your Tops Equally Quickly

MAMAU

― J'son M. Lee 

*Gray32, it would be better to wait for the next one, rather than creating sentences that might be meaningless? haha.

Many Amazing Mothers Are Understanding

I Y I Y I