Male HQ

Make A Sentence From 5 Letters

engagex

*Gray32, since it doesn't make sense, then you should avoid it next time & wait for another one yeah. :)

Try To Understand Zealous Youth

O U U U O

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

A playful penis licks you.

(makes complete no sense)

T T U Z Y

I like such witty phrase. Stop apologising for being funny.  :D

Only Unique Unwanted Ushers Offered

LLOHK

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

Did Someone Fuck Your Uncle?

UKNOW

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

Why The Fucker Wanted Tea?

IKOPI

― J'son M. Lee 

First Man Using Tinted Airplane 

CANUX

― J'son M. Lee 

*such rudeness is uncalled for, Gray32.

She's Expecting Xanthous Youth Behind

N O S N E

Edited by sphere

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

*such rudeness is uncalled for, Gray32.

Agree

Not Opening School Next Easter

BNICE

― J'son M. Lee 

Bottoms, Kindly Indulge New Dicks

OKSUR

― J'son M. Lee 

She's Very Bold Doing Investigation

M O V W I

Look! All The Engineers Ran.

L H U R G

Cute Rangers Are Washing Legs

K T I O Y

Officer Made Interesting Baked Potato

J N V R H

Chef Offers Me Eclair Today

I Y E U V

Is Your Enemy Eating Violently?

AHEIS

― J'son M. Lee 

*oops, you see the fourth letter wrongly, haha.

A Huge Elephant Is Swimming

H X U O E

*oops, you see the fourth letter wrongly, haha.

A Huge Elephant Is Swimming

H X U O E

Ooopppsss sorry, that was done before my Nasi Lemak (I don't usually drink kopi in the morning)  :o

Hot X-rated Uncle Offering Envelopes

FULLE

― J'son M. Lee 

*no worries, iamziz, haha.

Funny Usher Likes Licking Eclair

G U Q H M

Guy Undressing Queen's Husband Madly

OHNCE

― J'son M. Lee 

Opportunity Hinders Newly Created Enterprise

E F L K Y

Click Here To Visit My Blog @ "The Blessed Life"

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

- May there be Love and Peace beyond all understanding -

Sheesh, that was rude? Sorry then >_>

I'm just using a carefree tone, if that 'XD' is invisible obviously it looks rude, and I think what looks rude to me is

'I don't give a _____ about ___________ / I don't give much _______ ' , if not I wouldn't include 'Random forever, XD' in my lines if I wanted to be mad or upset over it.

Perceptions matters, do they not? A quick judgement wasn't necessary. But oh well, there's also external factors on how people judge nowadays, sigh :c

His yo-yo ejects two unicorns 

TVXUR

Holy mama.

Sheesh, that was rude? Sorry then >_>

I'm just using a carefree tone, if that 'XD' is invisible obviously it looks rude, and I think what looks rude to me is

'I don't give a _____ about ___________ / I don't give much _______ ' , if not I wouldn't include 'Random forever, XD' in my lines if I wanted to be mad or upset over it.

Perceptions matters, do they not? A quick judgement wasn't necessary. But oh well, there's also external factors on how people judge nowadays, sigh :c

Guys, this thread is all about fun.  I believe when the TS started it, it is not about showing off one's brain prowess.  However, as the game continues, which has garnered so many pages, surely to make the game more challenging is interesting.  Question is, what is interesting?  Interesting, to me, is about making the 5 letters into a sentence that carries some meaning; something that we can understand and perhaps laugh at its implied wits.

I do agree that Proper Noun should be avoided.  Let's agree that this game, without us knowing, makes our brain to work, right?

Cheers!

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

To Violently X-Ray Until Right

CHEER

― J'son M. Lee 

Cute Housemate Explains Escaped Rent

H E H E E

He Explicitly Hit Eleven Educators

HURNY

― J'son M. Lee 

Guys, this thread is all about fun.  I believe when the TS started it, it is not about showing off one's brain prowess.  However, as the game continues, which has garnered so many pages, surely to make the game more challenging is interesting.  Question is, what is interesting?  Interesting, to me, is about making the 5 letters into a sentence that carries some meaning; something that we can understand and perhaps laugh at its implied wits.

I do agree that Proper Noun should be avoided.  Let's agree that this game, without us knowing, makes our brain to work, right?

Cheers!

If one fails how to take into account on how words are being used, I'm sure being labelled as or called with something unpleasant surely wouldn't be fair to another.

His underpants reveals no yam.

T R I K E 

Holy mama.

You Are Meeting Your Agent?

F O H W K

First Ordinary Husband Wants Kid

MARRY

― J'son M. Lee 

Fuck Or Rim Until Moaned

MELIK

― J'son M. Lee 

Maybe Everyone Likes Iamziz Kiss

SAVED

:D  :P  :lol:  :o

Should All Virgins Enter Discotheque?

NONOT

― J'son M. Lee 

Cute Hot Indian Ass Tonight

FIFKC

― J'son M. Lee 

Top Opening Pussy Inside College

DURQA

― J'son M. Lee 

My Elegant Date Is Awesome

E N U E Y