Male HQ

Make A Sentence From 5 Letters

engagex

A newbie zealously jerking x-dresser.

RGYEA

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Probably Engineer Didn't Offer Omelette

S W Y H B

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

Every Reader Must Pay Up

V M X A C

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

All Agents Are Always Assigned

R T W T D

Very Calm Lawyer Wants Out

Z Z Y Y E

3 minutes ago, Demz said:

Too late.. you guys may ignore mine

next time just use the Edit function to change the sentence (while leaving the 5-letter there), no need to say the above or reply with another post,, thanks. So do check for clashes before leaving the thread (next time), edit where necessary.

Probably Operator Kept All Instrument?

Z Z Y Y E

Edited by sphere

@Demz, do avoid posting if you ain't replying to the game, so that it won't interrupt with the flow eh (so no need to reply to this statement), thanks.

Every Dedicated Caretaker Brought Apples

K E U U F

Kindly Eliminate Useless Ugandan Fucker

EURUR

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

X-rated x-dresser topping your woman.

BBBBB

Edited by fab

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

@fab, do avoid using "X-dresser" as it is not the same as the widely accepted "X-mas" eh, thanks.

3 hours ago, Forbidden Vulpes said:

Texted Xperia Xmas Yodeling Event

HEART

*do use proper English word(s), as the above is more of name (or brand name/model; do also avoid the use of names/surnames/nicknames in general) to keep it challenging eh, thanks.

Handsome Engineers Are Really Tall

B D T M G

Kinky Keeper Used Unwanted Underwear

L C S B H

5 hours ago, sphere said:

@fab, do avoid using "X-dresser" as it is not the same as the widely accepted "X-mas" eh, thanks

Long cock sucked by homosexual.

LYDKG

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Err... @fab, you do know you were quoting a subject title in BlowingWind eh? If you search using google, you could find Xmas and Cross-dresser quite immediately, but not "X-dresser"...

Let Young Dancer Keep Gadgets

T Z R L I

Does Everyone Love Topping Asses?

MEOME

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

You Voted The Hot Referee?

CIEHU 

― J'son M. Lee 

Can Intern Eat His Udon?

D G Q E J

Didn't Guy Quite Examiner Job?

HEDID

― J'son M. Lee 

She Was Into Some Hunks

Y A P N K

Is He Upstairs Getting Used?

USEED

― J'son M. Lee 

Instructor Didn't Offer New Techniques

U A O A L