Male HQ

Make A Sentence From 5 Letters

engagex

14 minutes ago, 6footer said:

Every Quiet Boy Gets Off

LMLYD

*firstly, there is no need to quote when replying, as it is difficult to delete when you wanted to (like the clash above) using mobile phone, just reply without quoting.

Secondly, when a clash above occurs, do edit your sentence (leaving the  5-letter as it is) so that there is no disruption to the flow of this game eh, thanks.

His Father Kept Asking Him (H F K A H)

Let's Meet Lanky Young Dancers (L M L Y D)

H H N N M

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

Just now, sphere said:

*firstly, there is no need to quote when replying, as it is difficult to delete when you wanted to (like the clash above) using mobile phone, just reply without quoting.

Secondly, when a clash above occurs, do edit your sentence (leaving the  5-letter as it is) so that there is no disruption to the flow of this game eh, thanks.

His Father Kept Asking Him (H F K A H)

Let's Meet Lanky Young Dancers (L M L Y D)

H H N N M

OK BOSS :) my apologies

4 minutes ago, 6footer said:

OK BOSS :) my apologies

*err... firstly, me no "boss" yeah, haha. Secondly, don't reply unnecessary as this is a game thread, should you need to reply, reply together with the game, like what I just did (no need to reply this post too eh), haha. Thanks.

Many Engineers Bought Interesting Games

G T M Y N

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

Kindhearted Girl Displays King Acts

E G L H O

You Used Your Utensils Yesterday

L U K E P

Zealous Zookeeper Eats Everything Excitedly

H I J N Q

Some Lecturers Expected Payment Yesterday

Y I I N R

Get Rimmed Often Is Nice

RIMER

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

2 hours ago, geizershow said:

Vehemently Lovingly Inexplicably Ardent Romantic

Err..., the subject title of this thread is forming a sentence, not forming words (yours mainly were adverb/adjectives) eh, do take note, thanks.

Joined Every Late Lecturers Yesterday

E W H W S

Edited by sphere

Try Underwear Later If Preferred 

EGOIS

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

@guynextdoor, if only more people were like you, making sense would be good.   :thumb:

The Women Approached Raging Technician

U O G Y T

5 minutes ago, Forbidden Vulpes said:

Joey understands new King's Yodeling

J U N Y A

*do avoid the use of names/nicknames/abbreviations, so as to keep it challenging eh, thanks.

Junior Usher Needs Your Advice

E E F R U

People's Action Party Is Selected

WPICA

― J'son M. Lee 

Last Evening Many Assholes Killed

COOKY

― J'son M. Lee 

Cute Officer Only Kissed You

D S E D V

Does Sucking Every Dick Viable?

DEPEN

― J'son M. Lee 

Dancers Expected Payment Every Night

R R D W W

Uncle Was Undressing While Urinating

PEEDI

― J'son M. Lee 

5 hours ago, geizershow said:

Proper Erections Ejaculate Directly Inside

CUMMED

*it should be 5-letter, not 6 eh, do take note, thanks.

Can Usher Manage Meeting Executives Daily?

P C C S X