Male HQ

[Move Community] Social Networking Events For Lgbt

HIGHLIGHT of the week: An Afternoon with Cupid

Looking for that special someone, soul mate or just friend? Let Cupid be your guide in this relaxing and fun afternoon!

When?
6 April 2013, Saturday, 3pm to 5.30pm

Where?
The Garden Slug, the gay-owned and operated, straight-friendly café.
Address: 55 Lorong L Telok Kurau, #01-59/61 Bright Centre

What will we do?
• Get to know one another beyond age, race, stats and “seek”
• Interactive drawing
• No more awkward dates but small group chats
• Exchange contacts through friendly facilitators

Admission Fee (with light refreshment)
MOVE Club member: $25 . Non-member: $30

Register for this event at www.bit.ly/AfternoonwithCupid

11th Taiwan PRIDE
The BIGGEST & most spectacular PRIDE in Asia!
6 Days 5 Nights Heart of Asia Tour, 24 Oct to 29 Oct 2013. Proudly presented by MOVE Community.

Check out the details at: www.bit.ly/MOVETaiwanPride2013
Registration start NOW atwww.bit.ly/MOVETaiwanPride2013RegForm

************************************************************************************************************
Warm greeting from MOVE Community!

Free to be me.
Stay active, caring and supportive of one another through MOVE Community - an activity hub based in Singapore for LGBT individuals, families and friends.

Festive Celebrations - Volunteerism - Sports - Interests & Hobbies - Social Networking - Travel - Love & Relationships

Visit us to find out more!

Mailing list: http://movecommunity.org/subscribe

Edited by MOVE Community

Guest 青翼蝠王

Warm greeting from MOVE Community!

Free to be me.

Stay active, caring and supportive of one another through MOVE Community - an activity hub based in Singapore for LGBT individuals, families and friends.

Festive Celebrations - Volunteerism - Sports - Interests & Hobbies - Social Networking - Travel - Love & Relationships

Visit us to find out more!

Mailing list: http://movecommunity.org/subscribe

Straight hardly got these activities.

Straight male (me) can join right?  :mellow: 

Guest 青翼蝠王

Yes. Our events are open for gay friendly individuals too :)

I am gay friendly type.  :)

Gay forum talk about cock all the time. However, members in gay forum (like BW) shares views, giving constructive suggestions, console and etc. 

While, straight forum talk about pussy all the time. Too playful, over sarcastic in their quotes.

I am gay friendly type.  :)

Gay forum talk about cock all the time. However, members in gay forum (like BW) shares views, giving constructive suggestions, console and etc. 

While, straight forum talk about pussy all the time. Too playful, over sarcastic in their quotes.

one of the most positive and gay friendly comment I have ever read from a straight guy. Impressive! Keep it up friend! :) Hope to see you around soon!

Dear 青翼蝠王,

This is a workshop so the cost fee will be different from Oasis regular classes. We will be offering regular classes too at the end of the workshop, for LGBT, family and friends. You will see the benefit of yoga especially when practising it on regular basis.

Dear darkflame,

The event "Haw Par Villa Adventure" is free for all.

All are welcome to join these events. Thank you for your interests. 

warm regards,

Andrew

Guest 青翼蝠王

Dear 青翼蝠王,

This is a workshop so the cost fee will be different from Oasis regular classes. We will be offering regular classes too at the end of the workshop, for LGBT, family and friends. You will see the benefit of yoga especially when practising it on regular basis.

Andrew, 

The Yoga "event" is a workshop. Just talk only? No actual yoga practise? How long is the entire workshop? 

Hi 青翼蝠王,

There will be a short intro followed by yoga practice for about an hour. If you have further enquiry, I could give you a call, simply pm me your number :)

For more updates on our events, pls visit www.movecommunity.org or www.facebook.com/movecommunity.org

Thanks and happy Thursday!

Warm regards,

Andrew

Guest Guest

Ooooops..... Mod is going to come in and say "no advertisement, one demerit point" and another long post of nothingness again....

Ooooops..... Mod is going to come in and say "no advertisement, one demerit point" and another long post of nothingness again....

Dear Guest, 

Thank you for your kapoh-ness and your contribution on nothing.

The mods on BW will always support non-profit organisations who contributes their time to organised events for the PLU community.  Such ad in the Main Forum are always welcome.

What we frown upon are idiots who post personal ads for hookups for their personal benefit and contributes nothing to the community, except their cum. 

Guest Guest

Dear Guest, 

The mods on BW will always support non-profit organisations who contributes their time to organised events for the PLU community.  Such ad in the Main Forum are always welcome.

What we frown upon are idiots who post personal ads for hookups for their personal benefit and contributes nothing to the community, except their cum. 

"except their cum" - LOLOL!!

• 2 weeks later...

HIGHLIGHT of the week: An Afternoon with Cupid

Looking for that special someone, soul mate or just friend? Let Cupid be your guide in this relaxing and fun afternoon!

When?
6 April 2013, Saturday, 3pm to 5.30pm 

Where?
The Garden Slug, the gay-owned and operated, straight-friendly café. 
Address: 55 Lorong L Telok Kurau, #01-59/61 Bright Centre

What will we do?
• Get to know one another beyond age, race, stats and “seek”
• Interactive drawing 
• No more awkward dates but small group chats
• Exchange contacts through friendly facilitators

Admission Fee (with light refreshment)
MOVE Club member: $25 . Non-member: $30

Register for this event at www.bit.ly/AfternoonwithCupid

Edited by MOVE Community

i'm quite interested in going for the An Afternoon with Cupid event.

however, i've never been to any of such LGBT events before and i don't know what to expect. is there an age range for the event? typically how many people will turn up for such events?

please advise. thanks.

Finding my path to happiness...

i'm quite interested in going for the An Afternoon with Cupid event.

however, i've never been to any of such LGBT events before and i don't know what to expect. is there an age range for the event? typically how many people will turn up for such events?

please advise. thanks.

Hello Pathfinder,

We are inviting everyone above 18 years old to participate in our events. The turn up rate range from 5 to 20 people. Just come with an open mind and smile, you will be fine :) 

It is our commitment to make every participant feel comfortable. Pls pm me if you have further enquiries. Thanks:)

Do visit www.movecommunity.org or www.facebook.com/movecommunity.org for other events this week.

Warm regards,

Andrew

Guest Guest

When hv they ever claimed to be non-profit? Non-profit organizations are registered with NCSS like AFA and OC. Lets not confuse a community enterprise (for which money is generated as income or profits for the personal keeping of the owner) with that of a non-profit.

Hi guys,

Thank you for your enquiries. We are not a non-profit organisation and we are working like a community based organisation with the vision to become a social enterprise in the near future. You may visit the link below to find out more about us.

http://movecommunity.org/faq

We work closely with AfA, OC and many other LGBT non-profit as well as for-profit organisation. We appreciate the space provided by BW here for us to create awareness of our events and activities.

The cost basically covered food & drink, manpower, rental of venue (whenever applicable) and any other cost involved in planning the event. We welcome feedback and suggestions in the events that we organise.

Feel free to pm if you need more info. Meanwhile, please take a look at the events this week at www.movecommunity.org or www.facebook.com/movecommunity.org

Thank you and have a great day everyone! :)

Warm regards,

Andrew

Guest Guest

Dear Andrew, "social enterprise" is not a non-profit organisation - you may wish to brush up your understanding of what a social enterprise is. Is MOVE registered with the NCSS? If not, how will anyone know where the money will go to since there will be no NCSS to audit and review the use of funds?

I believe that MOVE is good for the community but you do need to be able to explain what kind of entity you are operating as.

Dear Andrew, "social enterprise" is not a non-profit organisation - you may wish to brush up your understanding of what a social enterprise is. Is MOVE registered with the NCSS? If not, how will anyone know where the money will go to since there will be no NCSS to audit and review the use of funds?

I believe that MOVE is good for the community but you do need to be able to explain what kind of entity you are operating as.

Dear guest,

As I mentioned in my reply earlier, we are not a non-profit organisation. Having said that, my understanding of social enterprise is that it can be non-profit too. You may read more at www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_enterprise. I have also spoken with SE Association (www.seassociation.sg) about the possibility of having us registered as social enterprise.

If you understand it otherwise, kindly provide more information with the link to the source please.

For further concerns or enquiries, pls pm or contact me directly. Thank you.

Warm regards,

Andrew

Edited by MOVE Community

Dear Guest, 

Dear guest,

As I mentioned in my reply earlier, we are not a non-profit organisation. Having said that, my understanding of social enterprise is that it can be non-profit too. You may read more at www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_enterprise. I have also spoken with SE Association (www.seassociation.sg) about the possibility of having us registered as social enterprise.

If you understand it otherwise, kindly provide more information with the link to the source please.

For further concerns or enquiries, pls pm or contact me directly. Thank you.

Warm regards,

Andrew

Thank you, it seems it is clear that this is not a non-profit organization but the money would go into individual and private pockets.

Dear Sportsboysg,

The fee collected will cover food & drink, manpower, rental of venue (whenever applicable) and any other cost incurred for organising an event. 

Please visit www.movecommunity.org or www.facebook.com/movecommunity.org for latest updates of our events. Thank you and have a nice weekend everyone! :)

Warm regards,

Andrew

Guest Guest

Since this is a profit-making business, I would assume that some of the money would be kept as profits by Andrew too. Nothing wrong with that but it's better to be clear.

Guest 朴槿惠

some of the money would be kept as profits by Andrew too. Nothing wrong with that but it's better to be clear.

obviously mah.

• Guest locked this topic