Male HQ

Absolute Sauna @ Chinatown (Closed Since 1St July 2014)

Nope, its the one that have been discuss about :) it happens tonight 9pm

I am keen to know whether tonite's event will be similar to the prev one but with diff guys?

Will it be too overcrowded until some patrons cant even squeeze in to watch? Cos this will be a letdown.

Is it going to be more brightly lit on the rooftop?

I am keen to know whether tonite's event will be similar to the prev one but with diff guys?

Will it be too overcrowded until some patrons cant even squeeze in to watch? Cos this will be a letdown.

Is it going to be more brightly lit on the rooftop?

it will be similar with different participant of course. the btm to me i feel is cute and tall :P 

There will be many who just stand by the side and watch, our roof garden can contain up to 20-30 pax at one go. so it shouldnt be overcrowded

there's no lighting except for candle lights on roof garden :) its romantic hehe

it will be similar with different participant of course. the btm to me i feel is cute and tall :P

There will be many who just stand by the side and watch, our roof garden can contain up to 20-30 pax at one go. so it shouldnt be overcrowded

there's no lighting except for candle lights on roof garden :) its romantic hehe

contain 20-30 only? U mean the crowd dsnt get bigger than this on an eventful Sat evening?

and can bywatchers start their own kinky grp fun n maybe upstage the main group? ;-)

Guest guest

u can always do so. the roof garden can contain 20-30, usually people come and finish and go..

Event from 9 till what time?

The alcoholic drinks are for all?

the guy at the counter yesterday (fri) was quite cute! the guy wearing the LOL shirt and the guy wearing the army pt shorts.

so cute when u ask me "are you the cobra we are looking for"

wouldnt mind some fun with two of you after ur shift :)

thanks! :P haha, which cobra r u! ytd we have too many cobra over here :P

just curious, if someone claim to be cobra but didnt pass the check, so you guys just uprightly tell him?

any cases before?

the screening is strict, we will politely reject if is not cobra :) there are quite a number we rejected due to not meeting the criteria Edited by Absolute Team

Guest Guest

the screening is strict, we will politely reject if is not cobra :) there are quite a number we rejected due to not meeting the criteria

omg like that bu shi very paiseh? :o  you not scared they dun wanna patronize absolute anymore?

Guest Guest

haha, of course we wont be rude and laugh at them, most of the people we reject they are nice and we do still see.them around :)

:o but secretly you guys are laughing at them right! :whistle:

Guest Guest

the screening is strict, we will politely reject if is not cobra :) there are quite a number we rejected due to not meeting the criteria

have you seen cobras that you are interested in? what happens then? :P

Guest Guest

I would like to suggest to install light on 3rd floor toilet.  The floor is wet and slippery, don't know is urine or water, may slip and fall.

Also, install light in dark room, so that patron can control the light intensity to one's need.

Today (15/06/2013) is the last day for free renewal of membership. 

Thanks for the overwhelming responds for the Free Renewal of membership, welcome back to all the old time customers!

Tonight's event by Starlioned was a blast, lots of participants and watchers. Hope everyone enjoyed the fun at our roof garden!

Looking forward for the next kinky event by Starlioned. 

Cheers!

ABSolute Team

Tonight's event by Starlioned was a blast, lots of participants and watchers. Hope everyone enjoyed the fun at our roof garden!

Cheers!

ABSolute Team

Hey, isnt this a bit exaggerated?

I was there throughout before the participants had a shower break. The pace was slow, esp for youngsters like them. Lotsa bj and kissing, but only two had anal. One of the watcher even asked me how come nobody was moaning (loudly). And the bed is too small for more than ten people, they were being sardined. In fact, the participants shd adjust themselves n make full use of the whole curtained area by adopting diff positions, n not just lying on the bed. Maybe they are still too young n shy, next time shd add some bolder n older experts to lead them on. This is my observation for first half, maybe second half was really a blast... I dont know.

My first time experience in the maze was... scary! So many mirrors everywhere, I almost walked into them so many times. Sometimes I came so close to myself in the mirror n I got a shock. The maze has more of a halloween feel than a sexy one. But some of the private rooms are quite special with mirror or tinted glass windows. And the rooms are spacious.

As for the steam room, the Abs Team mentioned in one of the earlier post saying it is quite happening, but I went in a few times n there was practically no one, and it was quite eerie being alone inside.

And the quality of the crowd was soso only. I think Snowball mentioned earlier that ard 70% of them will be ave Joes, but I think it shd be 95%. Sorry guys. And some of them even have BO or bad breath. For goodness, sexiness n health sake, pls shower with soap n rinse your mouth with mouthwash provided before cruising.

There are also some guys hanging ard at the locker area, some holding their hps. This made me felt uneasy cos not sure whether they were secretly snapping photos. Abs Team pls take note of this.

But, I wld still like to thank the organiser n esp the participants for being game enough for the mass action. It was an eye opener for me, though not wide opened.

Lastly, thanks for reading. :)

I was there throughout before the participants had a shower break. The pace was slow, esp for youngsters like them. Lotsa bj and kissing, but only two had anal. One of the watcher even asked me how come nobody was moaning (loudly). And the bed is too small for more than ten people, they were being sardined. In fact, the participants shd adjust themselves n make full use of the whole curtained area by adopting diff positions, n not just lying on the bed. Maybe they are still too young n shy, next time shd add some bolder n older experts to lead them on. This is my observation for first half, maybe second half was really a blast... I dont know.

My first time experience in the maze was... scary! So many mirrors everywhere, I almost walked into them so many times. Sometimes I came so close to myself in the mirror n I got a shock. The maze has more of a halloween feel than a sexy one. But some of the private rooms are quite special with mirror or tinted glass windows. And the rooms are spacious.

As for the steam room, the Abs Team mentioned in one of the earlier post saying it is quite happening, but I went in a few times n there was practically no one, and it was quite eerie being alone inside.

And the quality of the crowd was soso only. I think Snowball mentioned earlier that ard 70% of them will be ave Joes, but I think it shd be 95%. Sorry guys. And some of them even have BO or bad breath. For goodness, sexiness n health sake, pls shower with soap n rinse your mouth with mouthwash provided before cruising.

There are also some guys hanging ard at the locker area, some holding their hps. This made me felt uneasy cos not sure whether they were secretly snapping photos. Abs Team pls take note of this.

But, I wld still like to thank the organiser n esp the participants for being game enough for the mass action. It was an eye opener for me, though not wide opened.

thanks for review

so abt how many in the bukkake?

all young and nice?

thanks for review

so abt how many in the bukkake?

all young and nice?

Ard twelve... all young yes... with masks they look better :P ... not really fit type...

i m so sorry, cos i have seen better n more happening crowd in the other sauna near Arab St area.

Not really Bukkake, cos no facial was done when i was there. I cant even tell which one was the star btm who is a Viet part time model according to the post by the organisor.

But still gotta admire their courage.

wow

wow watcher can be given mask to be invited huh..

does watcher naked as well?

did the cum dump take all the cum in mouth?

Yup, he was the only one being offered. Maybe he met their criteria in terms of look n bod. But he turned it down n was having hanky panky with me throughout. Maybe he finds me hotter than those twelve participants. Haha, just joking!!! But he is a pleasant chap, hope can buddy buddy with him.

sure many jo there lo while watching

Hmmm... most of them, including myself, were not hard actually, even though we were watchg the guys in action n fondling among ourselves. Basically the whole event was not as sexi n hot as one imagines. If anything was to be considered hot, it was the weather, dont believe go ask the participants :P

Hmmm... most of them, including myself, were not hard actually, even though we were watchg the guys in action n fondling among ourselves. Basically the whole event was not as sexi n hot as one imagines. If anything was to be considered hot, it was the weather, dont believe go ask the participants :P

sound bad ho

i thought will be full house 30 over haha

lucky i nvn go $26 kind of ex i think

Guest guest

Oh yah, forgot to mention, there were few times when watchers suddenly disappeared and left only a few of us. Maybe feeling bored by the slow action on the rooftop. :(

I was there too. Basically I feel that it was not really an orgy, more like couples or threesome having sex together, aka grp sex. In fact, a participant for an orgy must really be able to multitask, for example, a guy kissing guyA, with one hand touchg the butt of guyB, the other hand holding guyC dick, n with his own dick either in guyD hole or mouth, while guys ABCD are busy multitasking too. Of course this is an exaggerated example. But what I am saying is, in order to be orgy, each participant must have some form of interaction with all or most of the other particiants.

Guest Guest

Cheers!

ABSolute Team

LOL yah lor like that also call blast?? rather you dun post about it, now i gt the feeling Abs Team trying to create hype. ;)

but anyway, its up to you guys whether you wanna watch anot.

Guest LONEly NIGht

ENELYM 1978, u was there last Friday? I was there too. aiyo , don't. know which one is u le ! Gosh ! Those people just give u " look! I am the pricess here" look. Lol. btw, did u have fun ?

hey! we noted the things u mentioned :)

i agree its very hot at roof garden cuz i was there and pespiring, as there are more than 25+ pax at once at roof garden, and all cramp together. we will add on fans/mist fan on roof garden during such event to reduce the temperature.

the responds was overwhelming, i will discuss with starlioned on how to effectively carry out the group fun as well getting the participants into the mood :)

as this is the first one that we have at our roof garden, i agree many things need to improve, next kinky event will definitely be better than this one :)