Male HQ

Absolute Sauna @ Chinatown (Closed Since 1St July 2014)

The joyous month of December!

December21-e1387280034251.jpg

-There some changes of events on Xmas eve and New Year's eve

-Due to feedback on hard to read fonts, fonts has been changed for easier understanding

-Dates highlighted in yellow are themes night. As so, event charges does not apply.

If there are any queries, feel free to email us or call us!

(V)

Edited by Absolute Team

if I left two passes that are expired, when i renew for new package of 4 visits , will it retain my previous two, so add up 6 visits / 3month?

Hello there,

We usually decide on the situation of the expired passes. For example, if your passes ain't expired for too long, we usually do what you mentioned above as a privilege. Or, if you are away due to some reasons, we would extend it a couple of weeks for you too.

However, keep in mind its all up to the staff's decision and discretion of doing so.

Meanwhile, we do have a Xmas package where a visit is <$11!!

P.S. Try to Sai Nai abit. They usually give it to you =P

(V)

If I have bought the 4 entry + 1 body scrub pass... I can use the pass for Christmas eve event? Sorry old ppl like me get blurred easily ...

heyhey!

For passes you brought from us, be it 4V, 8V or 10V, they are all available to be used on anyday, anytime. No restrictions at all! Even if its foam party or holidays, those are available for use. =)

(V)

too many packages, promotions, special promo, different types of pass.... my brain cannot process so much of info @@Hi there,

Hi there,

Thank you for the feedback. I agree with the large quantity of the packages available. However, if there are certain kind of packages you are looking for, let us know and we can filter down to the ones that meet your needs. 

As for the free passes, we are working on polishing it up to something simpler.

Give us abit of the time and hopefully we can improvise something alot easier by a couple of weeks time soon ^^

(V)

Dear BW members,

The Absolute Team has come to a decision to shut this thread down. Reasons are due to flamings, arguments and unhealthy posts that has been invited to this thread. If there are other threads regarding Absolute, we will not participate or be involved in those threads.

As for any enquiries, you may contact us by our number(+65 6423 1632) or by our facebook page.

Thank you and hope to seek for your understanding. 

Merry Christmas! 

(V)

Guest absolutely yours

Hi guys,

Since Abs team has decided to lock their original thread, I am starting this new one so that we can exchange information and update one another about their events and promotions. And we can also share our experiences or encounters at Abs here.

To all the competitors, bitches and flamers, do have some respect (for yourself too) by not comparing, bitching and flaming here. The creative and friendly new Abs team deserves our respect for leading our local sauna scene up to a new level. But constructive feedbacks given in a respectful manner are still welcomed here, just that the Abs team may not respond to them here anymore.

Peace! :)

PS: I am just a paying customer of Abs, starting this thread is for the convenience of Abs members, and to provide a platform for sharing.

Guest happyguy

yeah! finally? so we can chat about abs here? ok then i got free entry pass and renewal pass so can use them on those yellow colors themes days?(my pass cannot us e on events de..)

Guest happyguy

Hi guys,

Since Abs team has decided to lock their original thread, I am starting this new one so that we can exchange information and update one another about their events and promotions. And we can also share our experiences or encounters at Abs here.

To all the competitors, bitches and flamers, do have some respect (for yourself too) by not comparing, bitching and flaming here. The creative and friendly new Abs team deserves our respect for leading our local sauna scene up to a new level. But constructive feedbacks given in a respectful manner are still welcomed here, just that the Abs team may not respond to them here anymore.

Peace! :)

PS: I am just a paying customer of Abs, starting this thread is for the convenience of Abs members, and to provide a platform for sharing.

ty for creating this^^hugs!

Guest Abscustomer

iwanttogo i not too sure about it maybe u can dont need to wear mask.

Hey absolutely yours,pray hard this thread will continue. :)

Wonder if anyone go tonight..curious how many people turning up for orgy.

Guest jedimaster

i think abs is smart not to plan too much on xmas day since many going out with family or friends have xmas  outings,watching movie or dinners,the countdown event looks exciting..i keep missing their staircase affair events,wondering is it nice? read "hear the scream from dripping hot wax" wondering can i try it?never got wax drip on me before..painful?

yeah! finally? so we can chat about abs here? ok then i got free entry pass and renewal pass so can use them on those yellow colors themes days?(my pass cannot us e on events de..)

Themes and events are two different things.

Themes are NOT events. So you shd be able to use your passes. But just to be doubly sure, call or email them to check. I think contacts are given by Abs Team in their last post on the original thread. :)

Guest curiousnail

Themes and events are two different things.

Themes are NOT events. So you shd be able to use your passes. But just to be doubly sure, call or email them to check. I think contacts are given by Abs Team in their last post on the original thread. :)

ty^^,hope to see u there^^,o ya..want to  ask .. this new thread,,are hooks ups allow here?i mean asking to meet  up together to go abs is allow or not? here? on this thread?