Male HQ

Forum Technical Help

Bern

Guest guest
On 7/4/2023 at 7:03 PM, Guest guest said:

harlow mod @Bern @HendryTan, can i ask if the forum is somewhat lagging? or slowing down?

these couple of days, when clicking last unread post or viewing profiles, it took longer to load fully, ranging from 2 to 5 seconds longer to load, before this the loading was quite instantly. so thought asking if there has been any issue with this forum recently. tks.

On 7/5/2023 at 12:17 AM, HendryTan said:

Which browser are you using ?
 Can try whether it happens on browser like Chrome / Windows

harlow mod, just to update, when chat went offline, my mobile or laptop (both chrome) were super fast even when i didnt clear cache or history

then last thur the chat was back and immediately some of the post (view unread) or profiles view slow down like what i described above. i gave it a try for the next few days till now, it only got slower in some topics (those active ones especially) - btw i cleared all cache and history also but same slowness. guess no choice liao lor

maybe other member can also provide feedback @TehSi @MyOz83

Yup, things have slowed down.

My initial login each day took forever for the chat icon to appear, about 2 mins. 

It seems to be okay for the rest of the day.

Even with no login, the link to the pages from "All Activities" takes long time, if pages are long.

Seems it looking for local cache (maybe for image pics) or something...

@HendryTan @Bern, fya

Edited by TehSi

9 minutes ago, HendryTan said:

Put in a TEMPORARY fix while we investigate further.

Please see any relief.

Seems to have help ... but may be due to already log in today.

• 1 month later...
On 10/1/2023 at 6:54 AM, cbm said:

Hello. What does it mean when it says "403 Forbidden nginx" when I try to load this website? I encountered this sometimes. If it happens, I'd try again at a later time and then it would load normally.

Yes, it can happen for few reasons.

01.  Your ISP does not allow access to the site

02.  When we are doing Forum maintenance

03.  When we are out of fund to pay up certain costs

Should it happen, try to clear your browsing data/cache.  Once refreshed, usually the error is fixed.

Click Here To Visit My Blog @ "The Blessed Life"

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

- May there be Love and Peace beyond all understanding -

Yeah, I’m getting “403 Forbidden nginx" too, but only when I use my home Wi-Fi, I can still access the site via my mobile. I have tried clear my browsing history as well as restarting my Wi-Fi, but still getting this issue. 

Guest Admin - Security Check

Hi Admin,

I setup my account (flatwhite25) yesterday and after my first login I am unable to login to the forum. My password was not accepted. I went to "Forget your password"  to request a password reset, PASSED the security check (with green tick - "I am not a robot").

When I clicked on "Recover Password", an error message prompted "You did not pass the security check. Please try again." But I did clear the security check, otherwise how I got the green tick?

Can admin reset my password or check if the re-CAPTCHA is working correct? I can be contacted with the same user id at gmail (same registered email addres the account setup). Many thanks Admin.

------------

Reset your password and sent to your email.
Please change password after that.

Hendry Tan
Admin cum Moderator

9 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Yeah, I’m getting “403 Forbidden nginx" too, but only when I use my home Wi-Fi, I can still access the site via my mobile. I have tried clear my browsing history as well as restarting my Wi-Fi, but still getting this issue. 

Try changing DNS on your setting.  Google appropriately (IOS/Android/Windows).

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

14 minutes ago, Guest Admin - Security Check said:

Hi Admin,

I setup my account (flatwhite25) yesterday and after my first login I am unable to login to the forum. My password was not accepted. I went to "Forget your password"  to request a password reset, PASSED the security check (with green tick - "I am not a robot").

When I clicked on "Recover Password", an error message prompted "You did not pass the security check. Please try again." But I did clear the security check, otherwise how I got the green tick?

Can admin reset my password or check if the re-CAPTCHA is working correct? I can be contacted with the same user id at gmail (same registered email addres the account setup). Many thanks Admin.

Admin will look into it.

• 2 months later...
Guest brendan1024
On 10/4/2023 at 2:55 PM, Guest Admin - Security Check said:

Hi Admin,

------------

Reset your password and sent to your email.
Please change password after that.

Hendry Tan
Admin cum Moderator

Hi Admin, I faced same issue as well, my display name is brendan1024, please help to reset my password, many thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Guestiknowiknow

I am unable to reset my password (error: failed security test) or create a new account using another email address (error: cannot accept my email address). I have been trying to log in over the last few days but the problem still exists. As I have not logged in to the BW forum for quite a while, I am not sure if this could be the cause of the problem. I sent an email to forum@blowingwind.org reporting this issue on 22 Dec but not sure if the email address is still in use. Can help to reset my password? Thanks. 

10 hours ago, Guest Guestiknowiknow said:

I am unable to reset my password (error: failed security test) or create a new account using another email address (error: cannot accept my email address). I have been trying to log in over the last few days but the problem still exists. As I have not logged in to the BW forum for quite a while, I am not sure if this could be the cause of the problem. I sent an email to forum@blowingwind.org reporting this issue on 22 Dec but not sure if the email address is still in use. Can help to reset my password? Thanks. 

Issue fixed. Thanks, moderator for the quick follow-up. 

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone experience "403 Forbidden" on BW website? 

When trying to access BW site, sometimes just can't.  Could be seeing error on page lasting whole day or night.    Anyone know why? Screenshot_20240106_152142_SamsungInternet.jpg.8f709405a09ad2641279be64b33d8faa.jpg

1. When you encounter the above, send us YOUR problematic IP address

via email to forum@blowingwind.org for us to investigate.

2. We subscribe to "Anti-Spam Services" to help us block known Scammers and IP / Proxy commonly used by trouble-makers.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi!

I recently visited Pube Groomer Jojoman who has been MIA for so months in BW.

He used to be very active in BW games.

Jojoman told me he lost his BW Email Account.

He tried to click on "forget password" but he also could not remember the email account used to sign in to BW.

He approached me to assist him when I had my pube shaven.

Can any Expert help him?

Edited by EastSgDad

Guest Good Try
5 hours ago, EastSgDad said:

Hi!

I recently visited Pube Groomer Jojoman who has been MIA for so months in BW.

He used to be very active in BW games.

Jojoman told me he lost his BW Email Account.

He tried to click on "forget password" but he also could not remember the email account used to sign in to BW.

He approached me to assist him when I had my pube shaven.

Can any Expert help him?

LOL.  Are you not the same person with a new username now!!!!!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest TAMPAB

To the IT admin. I am having trouble signing up. After inputting all the reqd info, a error message pops up..."My email address is not allowed".

What address's are allowed?

Many thanks.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Zephyrisk

Hi. I am not able to reset my password. Got the green tick for the Security Check but after that was given a message about not passing the security check. 

Requesting help for this, please. My username is Zephyrisk. 

Thank you.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.