Male HQ

China's Singing Competition / Songs - 中国好声音 + 中国好歌曲 + 我是歌手 + 快乐男声 + 中国风 + 蒙面歌王 + 隐藏的歌手 + 中国新歌声 + 梦想的声音

D-boy

kewei is not bad on normal songs, but that wasn't impressive(pls note that these r my views and I don't even know the results when I m commenting, I m watching while I comment about my feelings)
I still feel that Wang Feng is a good man by publicising that song

the Li Quan is really not bad (but too bad)

I don't know why Teng Ge Er is still in the contest, honestly! and  he got into top...........

However , surprisingly Huahua is really gd, though appeared dramatic but I can fully see why is he doing that

sadly, can the mainstream really appreciate such work??!? I felt it is SO Excellent, I really love it so much (in the past, I don't even care a hoot about his works)

On 9/22/2017 at 10:30 PM, zackywacky said:

I'm so addicted to this song by 梁博 right now, after he appeared in 中国新歌声2 Ep10. 

Love especially the piano part at the end. :wub:

such a beautifully written song ... and so skilfully sung by the singer.  Love it.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

On 4/9/2017 at 2:45 PM, abang said:

Last night was the first time I watched the LIVE telecast (via the Android Box).

Sadly the SCREAMERS are voted in, in favour of the REAL talents.

I just wish that they eliminate Jason Zhang Jie and Li Jian, very over-rated singers.

I was really moved by Teresa's rendition of 假如(粤语)/是否(华语)。  That is absolutely the most subtle performance.  I like Julie's stepping out of the comfort zone rendition of Whitney Houston's I wanna dance with somebody (who loves me).  The two will be pairing up next week and I hope they do an upbeat number with lots of audience participation.

Looks like Li Jian is gonna crowned this year, judging from the votes he garnered throughout the series. 

aiyoh abang ... li jian is my favourite singer on the show.  love his rendition of Love is Over minus all that screaming at the end of the song that most other singers do. and am secretly in love with his quiet manliness ... that's the kind of man i like ... quiet as a mouse in public but wild as a tiger in  bed :twisted:

All in sex is fair.

On 4/9/2017 at 2:45 PM, abang said:

Last night was the first time I watched the LIVE telecast (via the Android Box).

Sadly the SCREAMERS are voted in, in favour of the REAL talents.

I just wish that they eliminate Jason Zhang Jie and Li Jian, very over-rated singers.

I was really moved by Teresa's rendition of 假如(粤语)/是否(华语)。  That is absolutely the most subtle performance.  I like Julie's stepping out of the comfort zone rendition of Whitney Houston's I wanna dance with somebody (who loves me).  The two will be pairing up next week and I hope they do an upbeat number with lots of audience participation.

Looks like Li Jian is gonna crowned this year, judging from the votes he garnered throughout the series. 

abang ... i have to agree with you on theresa carpio.  have been following her since her younger days when she used to perform at kasbah and other night clubs in singapore.  remember her  cheeky rendition of 'kissing in the back row of the movies' ?

All in sex is fair.

On 2/13/2017 at 12:27 PM, intspec51 said:

Nice post by the director. Teresa is a great singer and has such a loveable personality. Kinda sad to see her go though, but also expected as she is not the mainstream popular type of singers to garner popularity votes. But good to see her on this show. 

Theresa is really a consumate singer and performer.  She reigns even though she is out of the race.

All in sex is fair.

On 3/19/2017 at 10:57 PM, Estarif said:

Honestly dimash is just good at screaming, his pronunciation isnt that good either, definitely not a fan of him, although his 1st 2 songs were not bad, but hes been pretty boring after that

I fully agree with your observations of Dimash.  I admire him for being able to hit the high notes but generally I find his singing rather emotionless.  He doesn't seem to be able to capture the moment for me.  In comparison, I much prefer the other Taiwanese singer, Terry Lin who not only is able to hit the high notes but also interpretes songs with personal conviction.

All in sex is fair.

3 hours ago, kimlo777 said:

such a beautifully written song ... and so skilfully sung by the singer.  Love it.

kimlo

but that was sung when he was already "out"

he should have belt it out earlier

and that was the contest for last year

2 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

kimlo

but that was sung when he was already "out"

he should have belt it out earlier

and that was the contest for last year

oh thanks for the info.  I don't really follow the pop charts so most of these are quite new to me.  but i do enjoy chinese music although half the time i don't know the meaning. haha.

All in sex is fair.

2 minutes ago, kimlo777 said:

oh thanks for the info.  I don't really follow the pop charts so most of these are quite new to me.  but i do enjoy chinese music although half the time i don't know the meaning. haha.

btw, can you tell me the singer's name?

All in sex is fair.

5 hours ago, kimlo777 said:

Yes

i was also curious as i know u r more of an eng songs 

i m a 40-60 ie eng-chinese

the guy who played the piano is called -Liang Bo(the younger ones in china now)

to me he s nt that gd in the contest(cos the contest is nt ez and w so many strong competitors around) so he was kicked out...

but all who “ended” r to perform their concluding piece again, hence i rem vividly why did he do such a good rendition only when he s out?!

that rendition would not save him any further

in fact “elder sister” of the china music industry (Na Ying) did “promote” him at another contest 

The song he sang that day is called “nan hai” (boys) abt boys how they view girls/ladies (if my memory didnt fail me)

he composed that song....

Yes

to me he s nt that gd in the contest(cos the contest is nt ez and w so many strong competitors around) so he was kicked out...

but all who “ended” r to perform their concluding piece again, hence i rem vividly why did he do such a good rendition only when he s out?!

in fact “elder sister” of the china music industry (Na Ying) did “promote” him at another contest 

The song he sang that day is called “nan hai” (boys) abt boys how they view girls/ladies (if my memory didnt fail me)

Liang Bo 梁博 is the 1st winner of The Voice China 中国好声音2012

His mentor during the show is Na Ying 那英, so of course, she will promote him as much as possible, since he was her mentee.

3 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

Yes

Tks for the info.  I like the melancholic mood that he portrays through his music.

All in sex is fair.

1 hour ago, killerwhale said:

His mentor during the show is Na Ying 那英, so of course, she will promote him as much as possible, since he was her mentee.

I remember Na Ying from the 90s I think.  She has strong vocals.

All in sex is fair.

31 minutes ago, killerwhale said:

tks for the addon, appreciate

I just cannot believed that He is a winner in that contest though I know he is from the Voice

but  he is just "ok" hence I really didn't bother to give him a "place"

(compared to ZBC who is so muchhhhh popular , still is really just ok too, but I m nt criticising them cos they are all very new , ZBC's rival was much stronger I felt)

in my own facebook, I posted his goodbye song was indeed impressionable, however, it cannot revive his stay in our all time"Singer / I m a Singer" competition

anyway he is young, he has a long way to go

NaYing is definitely good, just that she has no duties to promote anyone and she is mentor to many batches, I felt she is trying to promote those that need publicity eg that Liang Bo, he is buried right after that

When I saw Huahua (Hua Chen Yu) etc, wow they r really stars into the future (only after viewing his deep rendition on the Fake Monk)

@kimlo777, shd  watchout for "Huahua" but may be too "dark" and too melancholic , if u r not ready for it

Just now, -Ignored- said:

I just cannot believed that He is a winner in that contest though I know he is from the Voice

(compared to ZBC who is so muchhhhh popular , still is really just ok too, but I m nt criticising them cos they are all very new , ZBC's rival was much stronger I felt)

in my own facebook, I posted his goodbye song was indeed impressionable, however, it cannot revive his stay in our all time"Singer / I m a Singer" competition

NaYing is definitely good, just that she has no duties to promote anyone and she is mentor to many batches, I felt she is trying to promote those that need publicity eg that Liang Bo, he is buried right after that

When I saw Huahua (Hua Chen Yu) etc, wow they r really stars into the future (only after viewing his deep rendition on the Fake Monk)

@kimlo777, shd  watchout for "Huahua" but may be too "dark" and too melancholic , if u r not ready for it

Hua Hua is girl or boy?

All in sex is fair.

2 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

sori for  my ignorance.. but who is zbc?

All in sex is fair.

Since following this thread, I have started following Singer on TV.  I really like Li Jiang a lot.  He is just so manly and spent the evening imagining what he looks like without any clothing on.  I can just visualise him naked, not too well hung perhaps 5 or 5.5 inches at most but really hard and stiff like any healthy Asian man.  Toned body not ripped or muscular and tight bums.  Only thing about Chinese from mainland is that most have bad breath from smoking too much.  That is a turn-off for me.  But I console myself that Li Jiang is probably one of the minority who is a non-smoker (wishful thinking).

All in sex is fair.

35 minutes ago, kimlo777 said:

Since following this thread, I have started following Singer on TV.  I really like Li Jiang a lot.  He is just so manly and spent the evening imagining what he looks like without any clothing on.  I can just visualise him naked, not too well hung perhaps 5 or 5.5 inches at most but really hard and stiff like any healthy Asian man.  Toned body not ripped or muscular and tight bums.  Only thing about Chinese from mainland is that most have bad breath from smoking too much.  That is a turn-off for me.  But I console myself that Li Jiang is probably one of the minority who is a non-smoker (wishful thinking).

He is Li Jian (last 2 round he was in) not Li Jiang

Huahua (is Hua Chen Yu's nickname) a male- I posted one of his performance for u above

ZBC is zhang bi chen (also mentored by your Na Ying, if I m not wrong) , she entered last year's Singer contest too

she is rather popular in the market

u shd be following the current episode (but they doesn't come w Li Jian or Liang bo)

by the way, that Li Jian has sense of humor , if u followed his contest, he is the often talked about when it comes to humour

Kimlo, naughty u! this is a professional singing thing, I cannot imagine my teacher, my boss, my professional staff etc naked, I just cannot

Edited by lovehandle

He is Li Jian (last 2 round he was in) not Li Jiang

Huahua (is Hua Chen Yu's nickname) a male- I posted one of his performance for u above

ZBC is zhang bi chen (also mentored by your Na Ying, if I m not wrong) , she entered last year's Singer contest too

she is rather popular in the market

u shd be following the current episode (but they doesn't come w Li Jian or Liang bo)

by the way, that Li Jian has sense of humor , if u followed his contest, he is the often talked about when it comes to humour

Kimlo, naughty u! this is a professional singing thing, I cannot imagine my teacher, my boss, my professional staff etc naked, I just cannot

Oh ... Li Jian and Li Jiang is different?  I thought they are pronounced the same way.  Anyway, where do I get to watch the current episode?

I had a teacher in primary school whom I often thought about when playing with my little boy kkj.  I was then 10 years old and I love being around him and admiring the huge bulge in his super tight pants. He was also our PE teacher and I tried many times to have sneak peek through his shorts leg openings.  Sometimes can see his underwear which is usually white in colour. He makes me so excited.  I guess he was my first crush.

All in sex is fair.

4 minutes ago, kimlo777 said:

Oh ... Li Jian and Li Jiang is different?  I thought they are pronounced the same way.  Anyway, where do I get to watch the current episode?

I had a teacher in primary school whom I often thought about when playing with my little boy kkj.  I was then 10 years old and I love being around him and admiring the huge bulge in his super tight pants. He was also our PE teacher and I tried many times to have sneak peek through his shorts leg openings.  Sometimes can see his underwear which is usually white in colour. He makes me so excited.  I guess he was my first crush.

the guy u r ref to is Li jian

n Lijian is = Lijian

no li  Jiang (diff pronounciation)

white is gd

follow this thread and @killerwhale will keep u updated

esp if u pref to have discussions and comments , good to follow this thread

Alternatively use this as episode one and then keep clicking onto the right side of the youtube for the following episode

(the type of men which  u prefer ie closest to Li Jian -though not q comparable, is the artistic guy Li Quan (My way shdnt be an unfam song to most hence I copied it for u here )

since u  r more into English , Jessie J is enough to keep  u entertained , KZ too (this is the first time, first in the series that more than 1 pure English language pp are invited,  never have they done that, yes they  have invited Koreans and those near to China borders, still English is not their strength,most Koreans' eng sucks big times)

27 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

the guy u r ref to is Li jian

n Lijian is = Lijian

no li  Jiang (diff pronounciation)

white is gd

follow this thread and @killerwhale will keep u updated

esp if u pref to have discussions and comments , good to follow this thread

Alternatively use this as episode one and then keep clicking onto the right side of the youtube for the following episode

(the type of men which  u prefer ie closest to Li Jian -though not q comparable, is the artistic guy Li Quan (My way shdnt be an unfam song to most hence I copied it for u here )

since u  r more into English , Jessie J is enough to keep  u entertained , KZ too (this is the first time, first in the series that more than 1 pure English language pp are invited,  never have they done that, yes they  have invited Koreans and those near to China borders, still English is not their strength,most Koreans' eng sucks big times)

Tks -Ignored-.  Will start watching and look out for Li Quan.  All their names about sama sama ... very difficult to remember and differentiate.  oh and do these English singers actually sing in Chinese too?  That would make the show more interesting. 

Btw, what does your -Ignored- look and feel?:twisted:

All in sex is fair.

5 minutes ago, kimlo777 said:

Tks -Ignored-.  Will start watching and look out for Li Quan.  All their names about sama sama ... very difficult to remember and differentiate.  oh and do these English singers actually sing in Chinese too?  That would make the show more interesting. 

some will sing in Chinese once in a while (just to strategise and win in the competition in a China mkt) - eg there r some movie soundtracks which have diff language versions

I m glad that Jessie didn't really bend for that

the Koreans did (but in previous series)?

erm, Kimlo, did I see a sudden change in topic?

I shd have posted pics of my handle before (I  m cut btw)

back to cutting soundtrack and competition, kekekekeke

some will sing in Chinese once in a while (just to strategise and win in the competition in a China mkt) - eg there r some movie soundtracks which have diff language versions

I m glad that Jessie didn't really bend for that

the Koreans did (but in previous series)?

erm, Kimlo, did I see a sudden change in topic?

I shd have posted pics of my handle before (I  m cut btw)

back to cutting soundtrack and competition, kekekekeke

hmmm let's just cut to the chase then .... :whistle:

All in sex is fair.

huh?

Anyway, I hve had withdrawl syndrome when the Singer competition (it is a high end production that wins awards not just in Asian Tv awards but many, and the only contest that do not have any random normal singer/public to participate, it truly - the Chief Producer, Mr Hong Tao, u often see him appearing at the end of an episode so as to announce results, he will personally plead and invite singers to enter the match) ended for each season (not sure about @killerwhale though)

I have had wdrawl syndrome too when I cannot access your blog for years (at one pt., before it took you YEARS to revived it!), lol! What took u that LONG!

for those who still don't really know who she is  - one of her very meaningful songs (apart from Price Tag) - more so if u r a Gay

Edited by lovehandle

5 hours ago, kimlo777 said:

watched the 1st episode and the only singer that I really like is Wang Fang.  Love his voice and his style of singing.  The other singer I like is the guy in white shirt with greying hair.  The rest are just so-so I feel.  There was one female singer who sang Lady Marmalade.  Goodness, she is nothing but noise and screaming.  Hope she is out early.  Even Jessie wasn't that great.  Just my personal opinion based on personal likes and dislikes. Just a matter of personal preferences.

All in sex is fair.

Singer 2018

Episode 11

Final regular episode.

I liked all the girls' (Angela, Yisa, Jessie J) performances and Tengri's performance in this episode.

Next week (Episode 12) is wildcard revival round. 

10 singers will fight for 4 spots to compete with Wang Feng, Angela and Jessie J in the semi-final (Episode 13) and finale (Episode 14)

Edited by killerwhale

On 26/03/2018 at 7:23 PM, kimlo777 said:

watched the 1st episode and the only singer that I really like is Wang Fang.  Love his voice and his style of singing.  The other singer I like is the guy in white shirt with greying hair.  The rest are just so-so I feel.  There was one female singer who sang Lady Marmalade.  Goodness, she is nothing but noise and screaming.  Hope she is out early.  Even Jessie wasn't that great.  Just my personal opinion based on personal likes and dislikes. Just a matter of personal preferences.

Sorry kimlo

just saw it

yes everyone is free to air their own opinions, free to share plssss

Which s also why every singer has their own mkt and grp of fans

yes your lady marmalade was the first two to b ousted  but her performance on 1st episode won her rave reviews 

the greying hair guy was also the first two asked to leave

i felt he was “acting” rather than singing

if this a drama contest, he surely win one of the trophies!

wang feng is the big bro(top few) in china mkt(though alot of rumours) but liked i shared before 

if this s a singg contest then only your singg performance will b voted by your audience, nt your morals or....

I watched several episode and I must say this young guy Hua Hua is really growing on me ... never heard of him before but now I can't wait to see what he will do in each new episode. Her is so creative and love his artistry.

All in sex is fair.

Now u know right

while dramatic performance will nt lead u far eg the greying hair uncle u mentioned

But hua hua is just diff! Which is why i pasted his best in

eg this week he wasnt that marvellous

I didnt have impressn abt him too, initially

he can b so innocent and yet so “adult”- hw did he do it???

@kimlo777 (now do u understand why do i have wdrawl symptoms aft it ended in apr usu)

u sure u understand their chinese??do u need translatn???

i was glancing at my fren s emotional posting on fb

so many wrong usage

it was 口出x言 (lies- wrong , it s not lies)

then it is x手可得 (many locals typed 随手X)

Act cute is not =pretend u r not sure of something eg at work装傻 ......xx

Some of the china terms i dont get it too eg 很二 in the past

i attended a talk by sg editor of which paper u shd knw (sg has not many papers to talk abt, tabloids r tabloids), she helped to translate for someone then

she said 在工厂食堂卖水X

it s incorrect to say selling water only at a canteen but it shd mean “beverage” and she is an editor (nt a fresh grad, v senior position) i find it amusing

of

cos local citizens use such a term, i could still guess what they r inferring to

12 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

@kimlo777 (now do u understand why do i have wdrawl symptoms aft it ended in apr usu)

u sure u understand their chinese??do u need translatn???

i was glancing at my fren s emotional posting on fb

so many wrong usage

it was 口出x言 (lies- wrong , it s not lies)

then it is x手可得 (many locals typed 随手X)

Act cute is not =pretend u r not sure of something eg at work装傻 ......xx

Some of the china terms i dont get it too eg 很二 in the past

i attended a talk by sg editor of which paper u shd knw (sg has not many papers to talk abt, tabloids r tabloids), she helped to translate for someone then

she said 在工厂食堂卖水X

it s incorrect to say selling water only at a canteen but it shd mean “beverage” and she is an editor (nt a fresh grad, v senior position) i find it amusing

of

cos local citizens use such a term, i could still guess what they r inferring to

to be honest i have absolutely no idea as to the meaning of the songs they sing or the comments made by the hosts.  I just enjoy the melody of the song and their performance.  music after all is an international language.

All in sex is fair.

really, kimlo

U truly believed in music has no boundaries!

if u can accept such an oriental/Chinese style of music, u will love the drama portray by this singer: Tan Jing

(she was very strong but being removed due to political reasons)

I love Sandy Lam (ex champion) and Jessie J all this while
but this is one of the top 3 songs (out of so many seasons of 100 songs) that couldn't be removed from my memory (many was expecting her to champ the trophy of that particular season but she was being strike off , all her parts being erased from TV history)
Many love her other renditions, but it is only this one which is able to touch me deep down

17 minutes ago, killerwhale said:

Singer 2018

Episode 12

This episode is crazy.....from the way the elimination of the 10 singers was done, to the death-match selection of the Finale match-up

I am still speechless with the ending portion of deciding how the Finale is going to play out.... WOW

u complete viewing so soon?

Not really like the Huo Zhun, quite boring already... And I don't know why he choose Jessie J's team, he should go Wang Feng team instead...Haha 張天really cannot la, her Mandarin pronunciation is quite bad... I think sometime KZ's Mandarin pronunciation clearer than her :D

Edited by Eric1069

9 hours ago, killerwhale said:

FYI, Singer 2018 maybe is the LAST season

洪涛 the director will leave the broadcasting station once the Finale is over

http://news.hsw.cn/system/2018/0406/975478.shtml

sad loh

While Huo zun is all along predictable like the 1st ousted person :  Li Xiao dong, hiring a drummer wont help! Huozun's piano was good! (maybe I m into concerto/symphonic/classical music)
the dance by Li quan honestly could be saved for other stuff , really nt him
even though I m not really into all sort of Chinese songs, the song by Yu Ke Wei was so touching (while I m bz multi tasking, I have never sit infront comfortably watching such programme) but her rendition is impressionable

Really loh  , they all r so scheming, even Gao Qin Si Wa was also invited to do poetry

Eric, really that bad?? we dcided to call zhang tian, the marmalade lady! (at least she is not out in the 2 kicks)

8 hours ago, Eric1069 said:

Not really like the Huo Zhun, quite boring already... And I don't know why he choose Jessie J's team, he should go Wang Feng team instead...Haha 張天really cannot la, her Mandarin pronunciation is quite bad... I think sometime KZ's Mandarin pronunciation clearer than her :D

note: I  m typing these while still viewing, hence I have not even finished watching

Edited by lovehandle

1 hour ago, killerwhale said:

郁可唯 Yisa Yu has sang a lot of OST for Chinese movies and TV dramas. Her voice suits movie and drama OST.

指望is one of the popular OST she has sang. You might be familiar with this

And many many more other songs she has sang for drama and movies

Yes, I knw she has cut many songs Killer

but she cannot even sustain, anyway
I felt she was touching for that performance, but the killer by that Huo Zun is really that piano

I only listen to songs by Kings /Gods or Queens eg Sandy Lam, Faye Wong, Zhang Hui mei Jacky, Jay Chou, Madonna (they r not ordinary singers, they have some forms of charisma and talents)

next will be Jessie J etc

many gays tend to luv Jolin Tsai and Yuki many more, but they are not yet at the level (I know Jolin worked very hard) , yes gays like Madonna

but of course anyone is free to select

but I don't  usu spend time on ordinary singers , not evn JJ Lin (though he s really popular)
this is called preference (there was a thread on Chinese only pref Chinese, plenty of us dislike the options by Chinese)

Anyone of u

u can see Huo Zun nodding when she was performing her very last pc,  n Angela envy w admiration (cos both r Taiwanese, I felt Angela is so fortunate, she is one of those who rarely scored highly in my eyes) Li Sheng Jie nodded too towards the end and most importantly, she didn't pick her own songs  to strategise about winning
kudos to her though she is out

Anyway , anyone of u will call out these competition songs to sing in ktv? I sang before Coco Lee's version (they have the exact competition key)

recap:  she didn't put in too much drama or  special performance

original singer: 吳琼 -影子》

9 hours ago, killerwhale said:

郁可唯 Yisa Yu has sang a lot of OST for Chinese movies and TV dramas. Her voice suits movie and drama OST.

指望is one of the popular OST she has sang. You might be familiar with this.

Another drama OST that is popular, 思慕

And many many more other songs she has sang for drama and movies

my favorite is definitely 青衣谣~!

Too fast to live, too young to die.

我觉得老歌可以重新偏曲的, 但是也应该有点心意/新意。

张天 was so "salah" in her singing and depended on her theatrics.  She was lucky to end up in the 8th position tonight.  Yes perhaps she had some stage presence but this is still a singing competition and she should be eliminated before 李圣杰.  

非常可惜, 女歌手全军覆没。。 KZ 非常深情, 郁可唯选的歌不投好。。

不过男生也太”出位“了。。连斯琴高娃也来了。。。

In my opinion, she could have "copied" the version by Joanna Wang.  Zhang's musical arrangement was too messy.  Joanna's version was much more delightful.  

张天的装扮有如“白先勇的金大班”, 只有妖艳的外表, 像当时的上海交际花。。

少了歌曲应有的轻快。。 先听原版, 在听Joanna的超级sweet版

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.