Male HQ

China's Singing Competition / Songs - 中国好声音 + 中国好歌曲 + 我是歌手 + 快乐男声 + 中国风 + 蒙面歌王 + 隐藏的歌手 + 中国新歌声 + 梦想的声音

D-boy

1 hour ago, -Ignored- said:

u guys are of the same age is it?

While I admit that KZ try to mess up her arrangement in an unusual way her performance is still better than her before-china performance!

this is the first time , this competition has so many non-Chinese speakers!! Zhang tian cant speak well

obviously kz and Jessie cant spk Chinese too

I would like to know what is in the sleeves of Hong Tao , pls don't offer French X factor or Spain singer next
while music has no boundary , this is still very China

The next singer to join the competition is 腾格尔, a veteran Mongolian singer whose name should not be unfamiliar to those who watches Chinese singing shows or listens to songs from Mainland China.

He will be bringing in traditional Mongolian / native songs to the competition. He will add variety to the show.

3 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

Cheh

Again, nothing new

Tan wei wei do u rem her?

i believed she s also from the “tribes” too she s gd too 

In fact nt just her

Every year sure will have 1 or 2 singers with tribal or native background

Every year at least the show tries something different (the invited singers, the format of the show, etc) to make the show interesting

9 minutes ago, killerwhale said:

Every year sure will have 1 or 2 singers with tribal or native background

Every year at least the show tries something different (the invited singers, the format of the show, etc) to make the show interesting

ok then shall wait for it

Jessie J must win! and KZ r here to spruce things up, not sure why but the bass in here is so much better
- a champion (from another competition) is not here to be a vase

I used the same listening eq all the time  (was expecting the china song to have better sounds)

Singer 2018

Episode 6

KZ Tandingan sang a mash-up of 3 Chinese songs .... did you like her rendition of the Chinese song?

花花 did a major surgery on 《双截棍》 .... did you like it?

And finally, a song from 张天 which I think is her best, alas, this is a comeback return performance

Edited by killerwhale

while Huahua is talented, his change on Jay's song is too heavy

I felt if Susu is not so into staying, she will be less competitive n less so...

Angela today's performance is rather touching , can fight w KZ
I think many are affected by her (poor thing still need to  switch to emcee right after that)

If Zhang Tian bothered to be picking such songs , though some ending notes she over act abit

@killerwhale
wow! the feeling-filled song of Angela really made her 3rd
and su shi ding (acting and 得失心 didn't let her go far) exit is expected :

1 shd really treat this as an exchange and put in your very best

not so much of putting in so muchhhh wanna to stay within the top few (yes, we all knew that btm few is always risky)

but I really hope to see more from my beloved Jessie J
(yes I just finished watching only now, I wonder how did u guys can stay up late to finish catching everything?)

On 17/02/2018 at 1:29 AM, killerwhale said:

Singer 2018

Episode 6

KZ Tandingan sang a mash-up of 3 Chinese songs .... did you like her rendition of the Chinese song?

花花 did a major surgery on 《双截棍》 .... did you like it?

And finally, a song from 张天 which I think is her best, alas, this is a comeback return performance

thanks for sharing....wish everybody a happy chinese new year

张天 had an interesting mash-up noticed that the Eng and Chn song have a name play off each other. Perhaps is her trying to show her 2 sides.

I'm kinda shocked that KZ is almost dead last in this episode doing what she did and choosing a great song, I was moved by it.

华晨宇 basically brought the house down and I love his contrasting take on the song though I dun think he got the chorus he wanted.

Jessie was great too with purple rain seems like there's no song too difficult for her. So the top 2 were well deserved.

Angela's song was also very heartfelt. The lyrics are so simple yet so painful.

This episode has definitely upped the enjoyment for me comparing prev episodes.

weniger aber besser

Just for all of you to know.....

Episodes 6 and 7 were recorded on consecutive days, instead of the usual one week per recording, due to the CNY celebrations with no recordings for 2 weeks.

Basically, all the singers had to prepare and record for 2 shows worth of content in 2 days instead of the usual 1-show-1-week schedule. Be appreciative of all the singer's effort and dedication to prepare for 2 shows worth of content in 2 days of back-to-back recording when watching episodes 6 and 7. 

1 hour ago, killerwhale said:

Just for all of you to know.....

Episodes 6 and 7 were recorded on consecutive days, instead of the usual one week per recording, due to the CNY celebrations with no recordings for 2 weeks.

Basically, all the singers had to prepare and record for 2 shows worth of content in 2 days instead of the usual 1-show-1-week schedule. Be appreciative of all the singer's effort and dedication to prepare for 2 shows worth of content in 2 days of back-to-back recording when watching episodes 6 and 7. 

oh....u r like a producer or marketer for this show!

but tks for the info

u didn't felt anything for Angela's performance this round?

for those who has been following thru all such competitions , from singers to  judges (cant believe Eric Moo is in too, he represent msia Taiwan?):

but nothing beats Tan Jing's Jiu Er (they shortlisted the best of 2017) and I been repeating listening when 2017 Singer ended

2017年度十佳】TOP 1 谭晶《九儿》| 杜鹃啼血,声声哀鸣,用四句歌词唱尽了一生

6 hours ago, killerwhale said:

FYI

The recording for Episode 8 will start on 28th February 2018  and the broadcast of Episode 8 will be on 9th March 2018

This means this week, 2nd March 2018, will not be broadcasting Episode 8

why???!?!!?!?!

6 minutes ago, killerwhale said:

CNY no recording

Only record episode 8 on 28th February and broadcast on 9th March

2nd March most probably will be a special episode instead of the usual episode, just my guess

I rem past year got a cny singg

instead of competing, one is a special epi for cny.... but but cny is “over”

if non pop style that can still tap on pop songs, maybe can consider
Pa Er Ha Ti  from Xinjiang Urumuqi ( I felt he is a deserving champ , he shdnt lose to the Zhang bichen)

If not another tribal source
(from his choice of song, and the instruments he picked if u have been following (just like me all the series)

- he is a champ from "I m singer" too

I find their renditions very "Normal" (not artistically hi end) and very "emotional"

I wasn't impressed by the 腾格尔,

n I noticed why Susu and Zhang tian and the 2 guys u shd know who, are all out

cos they act, rather than sing

I studied why my Sandy Lam * and Coco Lee Wen* can win is cos they aren't pretentious

they are just who they r (though Coco was slightly competitive than sandy ) I try to compare the latest batches is cos the rules has been modified , so I didn't want to compare the earlier batches

*: Do note that they are not pure China nationals

Oh no............

Jessie J《歌手》彩排突发疾病 将无法参加录制

doc-ifwnpcns3803909.shtmlhttp://ent.sina.com.cn/y/youmei/2018-02-28/doc-ifwnpcns3803909.shtml

新浪娱乐讯 2月28日,《我是歌手》官方微博发声:《歌手》2018参赛歌手Jessie J 昨晚彩排后突发疾病,无法参加《歌手》2月28日第八期节目录制,希望广大观众能够谅解,也感谢大家对Jessie J 的关心,期待她早日康复,尽快回归。

网友看到后纷纷表示:“希望能够快点好起来哦!”“早日康复,我很盼望你能够早点回来!”

Recording for Episode 8 is on 28th February 2018.

There were rehearsals for all the singers on 27th February 2018.

On 27th February 2018, after going through the rehearsal, Jessie J had a relapse of her heart condition.

As a result, she has taken an absence for the recording of episode 8.

So on 28th February 2018, recording for Episode 8 proceeded without Jessie J.

How will this affect Jessie J's ultimate result to continue on with the future rounds will have to be determined.

For now, let us wish Jessie J a speedy recovery.

Edited by killerwhale

This is an update to the Jessie J situation.

Because of her absence from Episode 8, the following are the explanation of the elimination order

Originally, rankings from Episode 7 + Episode 8 will determine who stays and who goes.

Now, the rankings from Episode 7 are VOIDED. The rankings will not be used at all.

So, Episode 8 will not have any elimination from the singers as the rankings for Episode 7 has been voided.

All of them are safe!!!!!!

However, note that Episode 8 is also the new PK singer,霍尊, debut.

If he is the last place, he will be eliminated.

If he is not the last place, he will proceed to record Episode 9.

This is following the PK singer's rules since the start of the show.

No changes made with regards to the PK singer.

The rankings from Episode 8 (which Jessie J did not participate) + Episode 9 (which she is supposed to participate) will be used to determine who stays and who goes for the rest of the singers.

Note that the new PK singer, 霍尊, rankings from Episode 8 + Episode 9 will also determine if he stays or not.

Basically, if 霍尊 is Top 4 ranking for Episode 8 + Episode 9, whoever that is the last place will be eliminated.

If 霍尊 is not Top 4 ranking, then he will be eliminated.

I hope this explanation of the elimination for Episodes 8 and 9 is clear.

Here is an interesting piece of news.

Jessie J was supposed to sing "My Heart Will Go On" by Celine Dion for Episode 8.

Unfortunately, her heart gave her problems after the rehearsal, causing her to skip Episode 8.

Ironic isn't it..... heart problem after singing  "My Heart Will Go On"

Edited by killerwhale

On ‎1‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 9:53 PM, killerwhale said:

This is an update to the Jessie J situation.

Because of her absence from Episode 8, the following are the explanation of the elimination order

she don't look like a heart patient !

I was abt to post this!

killerwhale it is not funny to mention that heart problem after sing my heart will go on

is that the reason why there is no show last week??????????? nt cos of CNY
they still keep publicising her

Jessie J's illness is a bonus to the rest!!they have nothing to lose!
I hope when Jessie returned, she didn't return just to perform a last song (like what the Fan Chang Singer does )

KZ really tried very HARD (nt to lose)while many love her tagalog's rap

If u wanna dramatise your song like a musical (eg this round's phantom  by Hua hua), I think it is good to be young (iif  u r matured like the first who is out, it s seen as too "over")
(I can accept Chinese opera戏曲 etc genres

LiQuan ought to apply for an Symphony conductor
While I can swallow and accept Han Lei's(prev champ) songs, I find it really very hard for me to adapt Uncle Teng Ge Er's song (however his ending is always special) even Wang Feng mimic him when Teng Ge Er returned to the hall

To me Hong Yan Jie's not a cold Song, the world  shd have heard this song (due to the impact of the drama and even JJ Lin attempted it)

Huo Zun's opening singing is indeed modern (a lot of 心机) so as to contrast what he has planned for the audience and then back to modern singg (also to display his range from a male to female potential) - even his clothing has the same hint

汪峰说真狠!and he asked whether can go and buy that piece
I like the part when all imitate to learn how to use head voice to sing opera

but I m not sure is Wang Feng really deserving top this round (though he finally prove that he is top in China) but he is really very kind eg towards his band mbrs

Jessie J will return for Episode 9. She is singing  (or rather sang since the episode has been recorded) "My Heart Will Go On" which she was supposed to sing in Episode 8 but she decided to sing it in Episode 9 instead.

2 singers will be eliminated in Episode 9.

Spoilers (sort of). Those 2 eliminated singers are mentioned by  @-Ignored- in his earlier post.

Edited by killerwhale

Just now, killerwhale said:

Jessie J will return for Episode 9.

2 singers will be eliminated in Episode 9.

Spoilers (sort of). Those 2 eliminated singers are mentioned by  @-Ignored- in his earlier post.

Tks Killer!

I hoped she will return as a continuant , not so much of to tie up the ends......

Yes, they mentioned 2 mah (anyway the video comments have so much talk on KZ)

Li Quan is a must to go, as he s shaky, I hope Zhang Shao Han (one of the weakest links)

I usu don't rem the spoilers well lah

cos I don't want to guess even

I have friends (males and married) who watch 100episode long Korean drama will straight away to final epi to guess all the "outcome", lol!!!!

erm.... wang feng does not really have a good reputation, actually.....

divorced 2 times, married 3 times, have 3 daughters, one from each wife

he hooked up with the current wife (cough zhang ziyi cough) while still married to the 2nd wife and divorced after the news of him and ZZY broke out

13 minutes ago, killerwhale said:

erm.... wang feng does not really have a good reputation, actually.....

divorced 2 times, married 3 times, have 3 daughters, one from each wife

he hooked up with the current wife (cough zhang ziyi cough) while still married to the 2nd wife and divorced after the news of him and ZZY broke out

to me divorced or not , is nothing

it is very common in some societies, maybe not that acceptable to jp, Chinese, Asians?

when he was the judge of the other contest, the media "revenge" on him (to me this is unprofessional), contest is about the young singers, nothing to do w whether they love Wang Feng or not

and to us outsiders, we felt that the prev wife is good and taking care of household , but to Wang Feng  he just  have no feelings to the ex wives hence..............

I m glad that Exec producer is fair (every human is biased including everyone of us) but he(the producer) made himself to look beyond that

if I have 2 candidates equally good, but one is promiscuous , I surely will pick the other one.......but the producer has seen it way beyond that cos when it comes to love affair, I can never judge that Wang Feng is wrong

but from the little actions seen in the competition and from what he mentioned (he is the senior in China's industry, for him to lower himself is NOT gonna b ez , but I think he lowered) and commented abt Jessie etc, I felt pp has misjudged him terribly (being a poor husbd/father in the love affairs dept, doesn't mean he is not kind. he is way too kind to those he has newly met up with and forgotten how to take care of those who have built and struggled w him)

Even though personally his songs are not my cup of tea too

I m thinking more of In future will kings and queen level : Faye Wong (her name is a brand just like LV) and Jay Chou (ultra talented who have done musical/movies etc) or even pop queen Stephanie Sun (must throw in at least one asia queen from Sg) join too?

Jacky Cheung - I don't dare to place the God's name in is cos he has outrightly rejected

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.