Male HQ

China's Singing Competition / Songs - 中国好声音 + 中国好歌曲 + 我是歌手 + 快乐男声 + 中国风 + 蒙面歌王 + 隐藏的歌手 + 中国新歌声 + 梦想的声音

D-boy

• 1 month later...

My comments for episode 1 of Sing China 2019.

The judges really took a long time to turn around for the contestants. I was wondering why are the judges not turning the chair when the contestants are very good. Almost towards 3/4 of the song then they turn around.

Li Rong Hao, congrats to him by the way. He recently proposed to Rainie Yang. They have been together for at least 5 years now. Hope they will hold their wedding soon. He rarely turned for the contestants in this premiere episode. He seems to be very focused on the type of contestant he wants.

Not a bad premiere episode. The calibre of the contestants is good.

My fave contestants from the episode are 马杰雪 and 崔佳莹. I like their voices. Have been repeating their audition songs.

I am watching 明日之子 Season 3, mainly for Stefanie and By2.

Interesting to see the judges using a different standard to judge By2.

I have never liked 华晨宇 style of music, so I don't really care for him but I do appreciate his talent and his dedication to the contestants.

Nice to see Season 1 winner 毛不易 and Season 2 winner 孟美岐 among the judging panel.

lol.... was waiting for the episode 2 to be posted in the official youtube channel. 

if you look at the posting time, the episode was posted an hour ago, around 12.30pm, by the official youtube channel.

Time is now almost 2pm.

Have not watched it yet.

I don't know what time the official youtube channel will post the episode.

Episode 1 last week was posted at around 12am but episode 2 for this week was posted around 12.30pm.

Anyway, whoever manages to see that the episode has been uploaded by the official youtube channel can post it.

I will not be sitting around waiting for the episode to be available since the uploading time differs by so much.

This episode 2 is uploaded more than 12 hours later than the time episode 1 was uploaded.

Edited by killerwhale

49 minutes ago, Larry said:

Go straight to the official broadcaster as Singapore telecast is blocked by Singtel.

https://v.zjstv.com/c/2019-04-02/D8UQHCfCkOCpXXz2.html

All original no shorter version on Forever Love.

wow..... YouTube version really cut out a lot of segments. Original clip from the official website is almost 100 mins but YouTube version is about 90 mins, for both Episodes 1 and 2.

Finished watching episode 3

Again, no one really left a deep impression on me

NaYing is getting a lot of contestants during this selection stage

Her team will have brutal killing off each other in the later stages since she has so many contestants choosing her

Harlem seems to be super selective with the contestants

He hardly turn his chair for the contestants

Not surprising as he is looking for those contestants who can mix different genres of music together and play with music

Still can't figure out which type of contestants LeeHom and Li RongHao is looking out for

Seems to be a mixed bag of conestants in their team

Guest Guest
22 hours ago, Larry said:

Absolutely amazing, yes.

Have you watch the video in the comment box? (click here

The participant sang full song - 《三生三世十里桃花》. 

My colleagues and friends jaws dropped. 

This year Sing China has no limit on the number of contestants each mentor can have.

As such, you see a weird number of contestants for each mentor.

Previous years each mentor has a quota and must have that certain number of contestant per mentor.

Hence in previous years, sometimes if the mentor has not met the quota, the producer will let some of those contestants who did not receive any mentors turning for them to return and sing again and hope the mentor will turn the chair.

Happened for a few seasons in the past.

What a messy Sing China episode 7.

My fave contestant 马杰雪 from 那英 team got edited away. She was the 1st contestant to sing for 那英 and won the battle, according to spoiler leaks, but not sure why the entire performance was cut away and she was also not seen in the entire episode. Supposed to be 5 contestants from 那英 team battle with 5 contestants from 哈林 team. After editing, became 4 vs 4.

45 minutes ago, Since u r here said:

i felt only first round match is exciting!!!!!! and oh dear, she sang well!!!!!!!!!!!!! powerful yet soft '吉萨莎玛 浅浅

although i dont quite understand the complexity that killerwhale mentioned, but i know for sure it shdnt be 4 v 4 (they shd have more players in their grp initially)

Indeed supposed to be 5 from NaYing team and 5 from Harlem team to battle. But somehow for whatever reason, the 1st battle of NaYing team and Harlem team got cut away and the contestant is also cut away from the rest of the episode. The episode got edited to become 4 from NaYing team battle with 4 from Harlem team.

Based on past experiences from this kind of singing competition, if the song is not allowed to be broadcasted, the show will just not show the conetstant sing the song. But if the entire contestant is being edited away from the whole episode, then is not the issue with the song but more likely to do with the contestant. Not sure if that contestant will still be in the compeition or not.......

Not surprised with Li Ronghao's team champion. Very predictable.

Pleasantly surprised with Leehom's team champion. I am warming up to the team champion. The performances for the past few episodes have been very good. My new fave. I prefer Leehom's team champion than Li Ronghao's team champion. Leehom's team chamipon is more versatile than Li Ronghao's team champion. But I still feel Li Ronghao's team champion will still eventually be the grand champion at the very end.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
6 hours ago, Since u r here said:

No more 歌手?

http://media.people.com.cn/n1/2020/0106/c40606-31535215.html

https://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/歌手·当打之年

《歌手·当打之年》,即歌手》2020,是中国大陆湖南卫视于2020年第一季度播出的週五黄金档音乐类实境秀节目,也是2020湖南卫视节目巡礼重点推介的一档节目,接档节目《嗨唱转起来》。节目依旧由《我是歌手》及《歌手》系列节目制作人洪涛打造,并由制作过《偶像来了》及《我们来了》系列节目的刘昕团队参与联合制作,音乐总监为香港资深音乐人梁翘柏,首期节目于2020年1月3日在湖南长沙HBS广电中心录制,并计划于2020年1月31日首播。

《歌手2020》加盟歌手依旧汇聚了大中华地区以及其他地区的知名歌手,首发歌手包括毛不易周深MISIA《我是歌手》第四季徐佳莹《歌手》2017狮子LION(原狮子合唱团)主唱蕭敬騰袁婭維以及《歌手》2018華晨宇

• 3 weeks later...

Singer 2020

歌手·当打之年

Episode 1

Watch it here, from the official channel (need VIP access to watch on the day of release for 24 hours, will be free access for all on Saturdays 8pm onwards )

https://www.mgtv.com/b/334849/7515984.html

Official YouTube version will be released on Saturdays at 8pm.

Edited by killerwhale

Wow Singer 2020. Nothing much tat got me excited but have to take my hats to the 'assassin's Singers. Take guts to come in and 'assault' esp the first Malaysian Singer. Got the guts and prefer her over the next 'assassin' who seems to just assault before the Singer even started. Imo

Yes. This year's starting lineup are more relatively younger singers. Even Misia, the oldest starting lineup singer, is only 41 years old. All the challenger singers are also very young.

This year's competition format is there will be 3 challenger singers in each round set of competition. Each round set is divided into 2 rounds, 1st round has no elimination and 2nd round will tally up 1st and 2nd round votes to eliminate the singers. If the challenger singer fails to win more votes, he/she is eliminated immediately. If the challenger singer manages to win more votes, he/she is safe for the time being. Challenger singer can challenge in either 1st round or 2nd round. In the 2nd round, all the winning challenger singers' votes will be compared and whoever has the higer votes will continue to compete as the replacement singer. The remaining singer with the fewest votes in the total tally of 1st and 2nd round will be eliminated. The format continues with the next round set.

Due to the COVID-19 situation, starting from episode 3 of Singer 2020, there will be a change in how the show is recorded.

The singers will sing in their respective countries, in Japan/Taiwan/China/etc and be pre-recorded.

Back in China, the recorded singing of each singers who are in their respective country will be shown to 500 healthy audiences in the studio and the audiences will vote.

The usual competition rules apply.

In summary, the singers will not perform in front of the audiences.

8 hours ago, killerwhale said:

Due to the COVID-19 situation, starting from episode 3 of Singer 2020, there will be a change in how the show is recorded.

The singers will sing in their respective countries, in Japan/Taiwan/China/etc and be pre-recorded.

Back in China, the recorded singing of each singers who are in their respective country will be shown to 500 healthy audiences in the studio and the audiences will vote.

The usual competition rules apply.

In summary, the singers will not perform in front of the audiences.

What a loss to the audience and the Singers. The live performances were amazing. Was too quick to judge the 3rd assassin in the 1st ep. My hat off to her guts, her performance. Someone to look out for in the near future. Amazing. She gave me the most impression! Kudo. 

1 hour ago, Since u r here said:

who was the assasin and singing which song? u made me so interested (i have never watch a single epi...

...but why  dont postpone it instead??

Sorry I rather be more general in comments as there are others who may not like spoiler before they view the shows. Anyway different people will react differently so even if u watch it, your views might be different from mine. 

As for postponing, than they have to find a suitable show for the allocated time slots. The advance in technologies had made it quite smooth sailing for it to be played out in the new arrangements. Kudos for their efforts. Very emotion episode due to the unfortunate outbreak. New group of assassins, very sure of who they want to tackle. Thou many familiar faces, their effort was nevertheless remarkable. I think it even harder for returning artisans as they have to try a lot harder to impress, imho.

一起加油!

Even though new episodes of Singer 2020 are released on Friday night, I can only post new episodes of Singer 2020 on Saturday at 9.30pm as that is the time when the official MGTV will unlock the VIP-access only video to the public.

If you are impatient, you can go to MGTV and get the VIP access to watch it on Friday night. If not, you have wait until Saturday 9.30pm to watch the unlocked videos.

3 hours ago, Since u r here said:

is this the latest epi?
even the music (bkgrd) and light settings are exactly like "I m Singer" / 歌手
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9WSbtxZ-sw

jam Hsiao is bad he made fun of the song by 袁娅维

All the YouTube versions uploaded by the MGTV YouTube channel are all edited/cut versions.

YouTube needs international copyright clearance for songs to be uploaded.

Not all songs performed in Singer have international YouTube copyright clearance.

All songs performed in Singer are copyright cleared for China but not international.

Hence, those without international copyright clearance are all cut out from the YouTube uploads.

The complete, uncut versions are all found in the actual MGTV website, which is only accessible to the public on Saturday 9.30pm, if not you need VIP access to watch it before Saturday 9.30pm.

Hence, I only paste the link to the complete uncut versions from the MGTV website on Saturday 9.30pm.

To fully enjoy the complete show, please watch direct from MGTV from Saturday 9.30pm onwards, or earlier if you have VIP access.

Edit to add on: There are also some pirated complete versions of the show being uploaded on YouTube as well. But these videos tend to be deleted after some time. So the best is still watch them from the official MGTV website.

Edited by killerwhale

Mixed feeling of happiness and disappointed with this week results. Happy that my favourite got 1st spot but disappointed by the assassination results. Those tat I prefer didn't get it while those that I thought wasn't impressive managed to slip through. Sigh! 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.