Male HQ

China's Singing Competition / Songs - 中国好声音 + 中国好歌曲 + 我是歌手 + 快乐男声 + 中国风 + 蒙面歌王 + 隐藏的歌手 + 中国新歌声 + 梦想的声音

D-boy

Love this week episode. Most time tend to relate more to songs that were familiar but this week all unfamiliar songs yet it provoking and touches. 'High' songs were also moving and engaging. Right from the start, was totally amused by the assassination calls, more jovial than a threat. For someone to receive all 3 calls for assassinations, makes you wonder he must be a easy going guy. Ending the show with such mellowing effect. Beautifully falling everything into places. Assassins were very impressive. Misia underground group looks like having a wonderful time. Makes you wonder and wanting to go and see for oneself what the setup is like. Hua ChenYu straight on take and straight forward singing, really get you sitting up and pay close attention. This guy is a true entertainer who sings of happiness yet brings so much sadness and pain. He knows what he want and delivered them well. 

WE do understand this is about Singing and no1 should label anyone

I m shocked also a manly audience was so engrossed singing along!!

all twittering about it  https://twitter.com/myj1069/status/1226009896761593856/photo/1

this is Lala's 1st time putting up such an expression watching himimage.thumb.png.72ebee69a88884c6dc770eb1c7087cf7.png

image.thumb.png.469a016a4da46060f585587ad9d54162.png

Love everyone's performances this week but total surprised exit, almost everyone's in shock. I wonder if there are more females votes. Anyone know if there is a balance of sexes among the voters? How could it happened? 😳 😱

On 4/19/2020 at 4:59 PM, killerwhale said:

My personal fave from Lala for this season of Singer is 《大艺术家》

Seems like Lala likes Stefanie Sun and JJ Lin.

In both seasons of Singer she has participated in, she has sung both Stefanie's and JJ's songs.

This season are filled with talented singers but my heart always goes to her. Hope she'll get 2nd or something.

3 hours ago, killerwhale said:

Singer 2020

Episode 12, Finale

Congratulations to the "not surprised already know this person will win since episode 1" winner

Watch the complete unedited full version from MGTV website

Link:

歌手·当打之年第12期

Lousy endings, most disappointing episode. The Singers and songs were great but end results make you wonder... like everything else in the world.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.