Male HQ

Gay Cruise @ Malaysia Swimming Pool

Guest John OFF

On 2/10/2019 at 4:57 PM, alephs said:

Just wondering if the guy in checkered swim trunks was here. No action as far as I could tell

How does the checkered swim trunks look like? I did see a muscular guy in green+blue+white checkered swim briefs, dont know if we are referring to the same guy.

Edited by Serene

Hi Guys,

Be very careful when cruising in KJ shower area. I witnessed 2 guys getting caught while in a cubicle.They were beaten, insulted and sent to MBPJ.

The culprit is the new guard ( in uniform ) in the front counter and another plain clothes guard. He frequently makes rounds to check for these activities.

KJ shower is no longer save like those days. Do not engage in the cubicles, make contact and go elsewhere.

Please pass the news, especially those who are not English literate.

Take care guys.

11 minutes ago, Dart said:

Hi Guys,

Be very careful when cruising in KJ shower area. I witnessed 2 guys getting caught while in a cubicle.They were beaten, insulted and sent to MBPJ.

The culprit is the new guard ( in uniform ) in the front counter and another plain clothes guard. He frequently makes rounds to check for these activities.

KJ shower is no longer save like those days. Do not engage in the cubicles, make contact and go elsewhere.

Take care guys.

Always high risk to engage in public places including toilets.

Naive to think that building/mall management is unaware...just that some malas nak take action.

I am sure they will blackmail the two guys for lots of money cos it's difficult for MBPJ to take legal action...easier just to press for money every now-and-then.

Be smart...just book hotel and fuck(or to be fucked)all night long

Edited by ToughGuy

Looking for Lean twin bottom.. Only clean safe discreet fun

12 hours ago, Dart said:

Hi Guys,

Take care guys.

Saw the uniform one yesterday. He was rounding the 2nd changing area (shower cubicle row before the last). He comes in from time to time and stares at people.

yupp yesterday

1 hour ago, YoungExhibitionistXD said:

Saw the uniform one yesterday. He was rounding the 2nd changing area (shower cubicle row before the last). He comes in from time to time and stares at people.

yupp yesterday afternoon a few guys were there looking around the locker room just staring at people and rounding area 2nd changing area...they were critizing those that were cruising.

4 hours ago, jay96 said:

yupp yesterday

yupp yesterday afternoon a few guys were there looking around the locker room just staring at people and rounding area 2nd changing area...they were critizing those that were cruising.

Those two deserved to be humiliated and beaten up if they ignored this loud warning.

This is Malaysia

11 minutes ago, Bozzboy said:

Anyone going to KJ pool after work today?

Read above...do you want your face to be all over the internet for gay activities??

LOL

Edited by ToughGuy

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic