Male HQ

Gay Cruise @ Malaysia Swimming Pool

Guest John OFF

Went to CW last Sunday and had some question. The shower upstairs are basically not functioning anymore so those who go upstairs are very most likely looking for fun? Also outside of the upstair toilet there are people sitting near the door, are they waiting for chance? I saw 1 uncle that his whole body covered in tattoo ( not even joking ) with an above average sized dick. He looks like a gangster to me and doesnt look safe ( no offence ), anyone had fun with him before?

5 hours ago, Arkey said:

Went to CW last Sunday and had some question. The shower upstairs are basically not functioning anymore so those who go upstairs are very most likely looking for fun? Also outside of the upstair toilet there are people sitting near the door, are they waiting for chance? I saw 1 uncle that his whole body covered in tattoo ( not even joking ) with an above average sized dick. He looks like a gangster to me and doesnt look safe ( no offence ), anyone had fun with him before?

Don't think he's a gangster la. He has a nice body but to me the tattoo turn me off. You must have seen the hot dude who came in around 330pm?

20 minutes ago, Swimr said:

Don't think he's a gangster la. He has a nice body but to me the tattoo turn me off. You must have seen the hot dude who came in around 330pm?

His dick is nice tho , i reach there at 5 so i dont think i saw the hot dude u mentioned.

On 3/18/2019 at 1:27 PM, Arkey said:

Yep, you are right.

Upstair - most likely looking for fun and likely to have fun.

Near door - waiting for chance and they can wait long long.:P

3 hours ago, IWill said:

KJ pool this evening at 8pm - 9pm.

Looking for light fun and unload.

Is it KJ pool safe to have light fun nowsaday?

It is possible to have 'light fun' 

But do be extremely wary and weigh what you can lose

Just be on the high watch out for the guard who makes surprise appearances to the last row

He's usually in plainclothes, hair cropped, small built

Dont out your guard down as he may appear friendly to you

Or just make light conversation nad have your fun elsewhere

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic