Male HQ

Gay Cruise @ Malaysia Swimming Pool

Guest John OFF

6 hours ago, Yooong said:

I swim at 3K, however 3K is not an ideal place to cruise. Nobody would really cruise around there...

hmm true, i can see where you’re coming from with that. but can still go into the cubicles for light fun right? haha 

3 hours ago, nsfweng said:

hmm true, i can see where you’re coming from with that. but can still go into the cubicles for light fun right? haha 

I'm a regular in 3k Subang Jaya as well. So far, I have never encounter anyone cruising in there and with the condition of their shower cubicle recently, I guess it is not going to be safe for light fun either.

Edited by Arufonsu

Anyone experienced awful encounter in KJ Pool? I was informed one evening the infamous security guard shone a powerful touch light and shouted insults at a group of guys cruising across the car park. But let us not be taken in by fear. As long as we do not get engaged in the cubicle, he cannot really do anything to us. He tried talking to me but I just ignored him. I believe he is a drug addict. Unfortunately, not everyone is in this forum and not everyone knows about the current condition in KJ Pool.

Edited by Dart
13 hours ago, Dart said:

Anyone experienced awful encounter in KJ Pool? I was informed one evening the infamous security guard shone a powerful touch light and shouted insults at a group of guys cruising across the car park. But let us not be taken in by fear. As long as we do not get engaged in the cubicle, he cannot really do anything to us. He tried talking to me but I just ignored him. I believe he is a drug addict. Unfortunately, not everyone is in this forum and not everyone knows about the current condition in KJ Pool.

You sure, no fear? 

So, it's OK to engage in the pool or common AREA?? 

Not sure if you saw two guys caught having fun in car by security guards... Surely the two guys got the GREATEST SHAME and humiliation of their life

Edited by ToughGuy

Looking for Lean twin bottom.. Only clean safe discreet fun

1 hour ago, jay96 said:

he is a guard so he can't do much if people were to cruise in parking lot because he only suppose to bother about what happening in the pool not outside that not his area

Yup, moreover cruising and having sex is two different matter.

Edited by Dart
36 minutes ago, YoungExhibitionistXD said:

Hmmm so your meaning of cruising means showing off and look around, looking at people shower naked kind of cruising?

Well ... the definition of cruising is the act of of searching about in public place in pursuit of a partner for sex. Just turn on our gaydar and make eye contact. It can be done more subtlely than just sit around or walking up and down aimlessly ( in KJ shower ) as some find repulsive.

22 hours ago, Dart said:

Well ... the definition of cruising is the act of of searching about in public place in pursuit of a partner for sex. Just turn on our gaydar and make eye contact. It can be done more subtlely than just sit around or walking up and down aimlessly ( in KJ shower ) as some find repulsive.

Better of just, walk around last row or just shower naked with open door

Saw new face in kj pool. A hottie, lean fit with shark lines, tanned and tall. But no action.

Damn sexy and everyone keep looking at him. Till he nakedly change in front of everyone. Every eyes on him! Damn hot with his sexy yellow underwear. Bubble butt!!!

Seriously can't resist!

31 minutes ago, Kjpool said:

Saw new face in kj pool. A hottie, lean fit with shark lines, tanned and tall. But no action.

Damn sexy and everyone keep looking at him. Till he nakedly change in front of everyone. Every eyes on him! Damn hot with his sexy yellow underwear. Bubble butt!!!

Seriously can't resist!

That was me, I was wearing blue jeans and black shirt just now, changed in the area next to the showers, if you were the one who came to me outside the changing room, pm me. Missed connection .

9 minutes ago, Adam.vers said:

That was me, I was wearing blue jeans and black shirt just now, changed in the area next to the showers, if you were the one who came to me outside the changing room, pm me. Missed connection .

Is it? I think he left with black shirt and white pant. Kind trendy in his attire

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic