Male HQ

Gay Cruise @ Malaysia Swimming Pool

Guest John OFF

On 12/18/2023 at 11:25 PM, speedos16 said:

Does anyone know if it’s ok if my swim thong or speedos is a bit see through when wet? Thinking of wearing white. It’s only see through when I come out of the water.

Im still wearing any color of thong there. White also can. Can see thru, i wear in front of lifeguard they say nothing. As long as do not wear beach short is okay. Thong, gstring all ok. 

47 minutes ago, Sexythonger said:

Im still wearing any color of thong there. White also can. Can see thru, i wear in front of lifeguard they say nothing. As long as do not wear beach short is okay. Thong, gstring all ok. 

But I do saw someone get stop and ask to change other swimsuit, maybe his one too exposed ?

8 hours ago, jimmy_riz said:

Was at K.J. pool Friday (22 Dec.) afternoon. The last time I went there was around 1.5 years ago (after several years of not visiting there). The cubicles at the last row have been removed, so as the showers. So, there are only two rows of showers there. I swam for around 1 hour, and then took a shower particularly at the cubicle with which its door has been removed. 
The ‘golden era’ of the pool—to me—was still about 10 – 15 years ago. I used to swim there pretty often. Back then, there was no cubicles at the showers. After swimming for around 1 hour, I could enjoy my naked shower. And if there is someone who’s up to my expectation, I’d be gladly to let him touch me, and even to put up a j*** off show for him to watch.

so hows the environment ? still many people ?

On 12/23/2023 at 9:15 AM, swimmerr said:

so hows the environment ? still many people ?

There were perhaps around 15-20 swimmers there—didn’t expect that many people on a Friday afternoon. But most of them were retirees who went there purely for a swim. And as usual, there were also a handful of those who paid an entrance fee yet stayed at the bathroom all the time.

At KJ, after a swim from 4:30-5pm today there was a cute young  guy who let me play with him at the last cubicle.  In my mind,  if there's going to be any fun it's best to take it off site.  I don't feel safe after a couple of oral play as a few red flags showed up.   The young guy slam the cubicle door shut loudly and i notice the emergency metal gate was locked.  A few slurp and I quit.   Better be safe than be sorry.    Could be an entrapment as this young guy was seen  sitting on the bench right after the entrance door.   Mind you,  the bell already rang for afternoon swim session had ended.   

1 hour ago, shadanasahasam said:

The new traffic arrangement for CW is a headache.

When you leave CW, cannot u-turn into Jalan Sultan anymore, must go to Jalan Hang Tuah/Jalan Imbi.

From Jalan Sultan cannot turn left into Jalan Hang Jebat anymore.

Manage go noon time and back when started rain...

And many UNCLEs....

IMG_20231224_215724.jpg

Edited by publicoutdoorcbt
19 hours ago, shadanasahasam said:

Just returned from CW.

Today's attention grabber is a slim gymfit hunk wearing a white JoeSnyder thong. He was full of energy and did laps like an Olympic swimmer. Transparent when wet, the thong also revealed that he was well-endowed.

Is see through allowed in CW? Thong is already covering little. What if parents complain? I’ve always wanted to swim in white thong! It’s so sexy.

Edited by speedos16
On 1/2/2024 at 8:51 AM, speedos16 said:

Is see through allowed in CW? Thong is already covering little. What if parents complain? I’ve always wanted to swim in white thong! It’s so sexy.

Mesh, net and other see-thru no problem at CW.

On 1/3/2024 at 10:40 PM, eliolee said:

is thr anyone saw one spectacle left in chinwoo today around 7pm? went to swim but lost it at thr🥲

Might be best to ask the uncle manning the desk at the pool or at the ticketing counter

Once dropped my wallet, the uncle left it at the ticketing counter 

God bless that man

8 hours ago, aelwaien said:

Might be best to ask the uncle manning the desk at the pool or at the ticketing counter

Once dropped my wallet, the uncle left it at the ticketing counter 

God bless that man

thx for de tip but kinda busy to go back recently, might as well drop it on my way back to mrt 🥲