Male HQ

Gay Cruise @ Malaysia Swimming Pool

Guest John OFF

On 1/27/2023 at 6:59 AM, shadanasahasam said:

CW reopened today and things are back to normal, I notice.

A slim guy swimming like an Olympic champion turned heads with his white brief, see-thru when wet.

Really? Might be me? :) Were you the one who asked where you got the swim brief? :)

Hi guys, new to cruiser here, any place to recommend to cruise except the Pudu tunnel?

Looking for understall/glory hole fun, swimming cruising or garden cruising here

Went to pudu tunnel last night, manage to have group fun with 2 twinks, and it was busy last night, whispering and moaning in the tunnel, wish to explore more cruising place later...

Havent went to the Chin Woo and Kelana Jaya swim pool, what us your advice there? I have my half-transparent speedo here, not sure it is allow to wear in there? Swimming cap is compulsory there?

50 minutes ago, Jeremy Cheng discreet said:

Hi guys, new to cruiser here, any place to recommend to cruise except the Pudu tunnel?

Looking for understall/glory hole fun, swimming cruising or garden cruising here

Went to pudu tunnel last night, manage to have group fun with 2 twinks, and it was busy last night, whispering and moaning in the tunnel, wish to explore more cruising place later...

Havent went to the Chin Woo and Kelana Jaya swim pool, what us your advice there? I have my half-transparent speedo here, not sure it is allow to wear in there? Swimming cap is compulsory there?

As far is chin woo is concerned, half transparent and skimpy swimwear like thongs or g string is accepted. Kelana Jaya I don't think so. They might let you. But you'll receive the "look"

On 2/4/2023 at 4:33 PM, Jeremy Cheng discreet said:

CW is very flexible. Can wear thong/g-string to swim and sunbathe. Yes even transparent swimwear is ok. And you can sunbathe naked @ the balcony. Best timing afternoon 2-5 weekdays.

20 hours ago, Brianb2 said:

If your frequent swim woo pool, you probably notice the group of uncles (including the heavily tattooed one). One usually with red underwear kinda feminine. If not, i would like to have fun with him. But my favorite is the one with dad bod and beard. But since they always hang in a group, it is kinda intimidating to beckon to him to join me.

are they all gay or just a swim group?

On 2/25/2023 at 10:36 AM, Brianb2 said:

If your frequent swim woo pool, you probably notice the group of uncles (including the heavily tattooed one). One usually with red underwear kinda feminine. If not, i would like to have fun with him. But my favorite is the one with dad bod and beard. But since they always hang in a group, it is kinda intimidating to beckon to him to join me.

yeah, I notice them

Is KJ still happening? Went yesterday, there were about 4-5 guys cruising in the showers. But none made any move, probably not each other's type.

Had my eyes on a cutie with a hot body, wearing glasses, not sure if he was cruising though but he was lingering around for quite some time, maybe just waiting out the rain.

44 minutes ago, tszaappp said:

Is KJ still happening? Went yesterday, there were about 4-5 guys cruising in the showers. But none made any move, probably not each other's type.

Had my eyes on a cutie with a hot body, wearing glasses, not sure if he was cruising though but he was lingering around for quite some time, maybe just waiting out the rain.

The action has moved to chin woo. KJ has too many security eyes watching already and it's cruise there now

Went to CW this afternoon. Been a while so I was shocked to be told of the new prices for tickets. Little wonder therefor why many regulars were missing and pool was not crowded. And no wonder people have been enquiring about KJ of late.

CW is privately owned and operated for profit [just like PJ Palms] so we cannot complain about the new price for tickets since the association has to bear all maintenance costs by itself. Maybe limit our visits, that's all. Perhaps we are paying the price for being allowed to wear g-string to swim and sunbathe, etc?

But I do not foresee bigger crowd at PJ Palms or KJ for reasons already appearing in previous postings.

4 hours ago, shadanasahasam said:

Went to CW this afternoon. Been a while so I was shocked to be told of the new prices for tickets. Little wonder therefor why many regulars were missing and pool was not crowded. And no wonder people have been enquiring about KJ of late.

CW is privately owned and operated for profit [just like PJ Palms] so we cannot complain about the new price for tickets since the association has to bear all maintenance costs by itself. Maybe limit our visits, that's all. Perhaps we are paying the price for being allowed to wear g-string to swim and sunbathe, etc?

But I do not foresee bigger crowd at PJ Palms or KJ for reasons already appearing in previous postings.

Hey, do you mind sharing how much is the new ticket price? And is PJ Palms cruisy? Thanks. 🙏

Follow me on Twitter: @maximusism

10 hours ago, MT0601 said:

Hey, do you mind sharing how much is the new ticket price? And is PJ Palms cruisy? Thanks. 🙏

No, PJ Palms is NOT cruisy. CW's rates have all gone up by RM1 i.e. RM5 Weekdays, RM6 Weekends and holidays.

2 uncles were discussing yesterday that after a long drive got to spend RM9 @ CW.

Ticket counter aunty says non-Malaysian are charged another RM1 above those rates.

No wonder fewer people at CW.

On 3/16/2023 at 10:50 PM, shadanasahasam said:

Anything interesting about DEAC?

The toilet and shower cubicles has holes on it, so always got chances to beep on the guys next to you, or sometimes might found someone is beeping on you,😆