Male HQ

Gay Cruise @ Malaysia Swimming Pool

Guest John OFF

First time been to kj pool without any experience, after swimming i went to the bathroom. I did tried to give signal by leaving the door open a little bit but no one came ( maybe i wasnt patient enough ) so after i done showering i went out the cubicle and put on my clothes. While i was doing so i saw 2 guys giving signal to each other by nodding their head many times lol ( i guess this is to confirm??? ) There are also guys that just sit there waiting for nothing, i mean there are definitely some other cubicle that are not occupied, are they cruising? As i am leaving the bathroom some did look at me, if i saw people looking at me from the corner of my eye should i look back at them? Please guide me :doh:

9 minutes ago, CoconutMew said:

First time been to kj pool without any experience, after swimming i went to the bathroom. I did tried to give signal by leaving the door open a little bit but no one came ( maybe i wasnt patient enough ) so after i done showering i went out the cubicle and put on my clothes. While i was doing so i saw 2 guys giving signal to each other by nodding their head many times lol ( i guess this is to confirm??? ) There are also guys that just sit there waiting for nothing, i mean there are definitely some other cubicle that are not occupied, are they cruising? As i am leaving the bathroom some did look at me, if i saw people looking at me from the corner of my eye should i look back at them? Please guide me :doh:

Not sure if this applicable to any other form of cruising (I only tried this in sauna before) but this is what I did.

Went to jacuzzi and made our first eye contact with a guy. Then, we looked each other for more than a minute. Once verified that he is interested in me, I made my first nod, to tell him that I am OK. He returns a nod back to me (if he shake his head or look away means is a no haha). We both stand up and proceed to you-know-what's-next :D

To conclude, eye contact is more of like the initiation while head nodding is the execution part. I hope this would be a little helpful for you lol

11 minutes ago, Arufonsu said:

Not sure if this applicable to any other form of cruising (I only tried this in sauna before) but this is what I did.

Went to jacuzzi and made our first eye contact with a guy. Then, we looked each other for more than a minute. Once verified that he is interested in me, I made my first nod, to tell him that I am OK. He returns a nod back to me (if he shake his head or look away means is a no haha). We both stand up and proceed to you-know-what's-next :D

To conclude, eye contact is more of like the initiation while head nodding is the execution part. I hope this would be a little helpful for you lol

Thanks for sharing i will try that the next time -_-

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic