Male HQ

Gay Cruise @ Malaysia Swimming Pool

Guest John OFF

On 10/24/2018 at 1:45 PM, Arufonsu said:

Appreciate if you can go BTR and tell me how is their newly renovated male changing room looks like now :lol:

The structure inside is still the same. Just that all the wall jubin changed with a new looks. And now not as smelly as previously.

11 hours ago, Alio said:

Which one is open these days,  kj cw or btr? 

I did not go these 3 places for a very long time. Hence I am unsure of it as well but BTR should be still operating as usual.

7 hours ago, KL guy said:

The structure inside is still the same. Just that all the wall jubin changed with a new looks. And now not as smelly as previously.

6 hours ago, ertyerty said:

yup. still got open concept shower...

but sadly, no people shower nude outside..

Thank you so much. I used to see people shower in the open area at BTR but with their trunks on. Only saw once or twice people showering completely naked :(

3 hours ago, Arufonsu said:

I did not go these 3 places for a very long time. Hence I am unsure of it as well but BTR should be still operating as usual.

Thank you so much. I used to see people shower in the open area at BTR but with their trunks on. Only saw once or twice people showering completely naked :(

You can see ppl shower completely naked during weekdays. But uncle laa.. if you go there often, you can see a group of uncles always swimming there. One of them is always like to shower naked

Edited by KL guy
On 10/26/2018 at 4:14 PM, KL guy said:

You can see ppl shower completely naked during weekdays. But uncle laa.. if you go there often, you can see a group of uncles always swimming there. One of them is always like to shower naked

I never been to BTR during night time on weekdays. I guess it is quite difficult to see the younger ones showering naked in the open area nowadays :(

Hi guys!

I'm a new member here and interested to swim/cruise at Kelana Jaya pool.  I've never been there before.   I don't care about looks or weight, just into all types of men in general.  What's the best time to get action there? 

Replies are much appreciated!

Have a good day!

Edited by hornyswimmer
5 hours ago, hornyswimmer said:

Hi guys!

I'm a new member here and interested to swim/cruise at Kelana Jaya pool.  I've never been there before.   I don't care about looks or weight, just into all types of men in general.  What's the best time to get action there? 

Replies are much appreciated!

Have a good day!

From the criteria stated by you - it's ANYTIME.

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic