Male HQ

Gay Cruise @ Malaysia Swimming Pool

Guest John OFF

I've never been to chin woo I have a few questions:

1. Do you guys go there to do laps swimming or just cruise around mostly?

2. is the pool usually crowded? I prefer to do a decent uninterrupted peaceful laps

3. Couldn't find any rules regarding the pool? must the swim shorts be 'tights' type? does it require goggle and caps? some pools have these rules.

Thanks in advance!

2 hours ago, CarlosJuanx10 said:

I've never been to chin woo I have a few questions:

1. Do you guys go there to do laps swimming or just cruise around mostly?

2. is the pool usually crowded? I prefer to do a decent uninterrupted peaceful laps

3. Couldn't find any rules regarding the pool? must the swim shorts be 'tights' type? does it require goggle and caps? some pools have these rules.

Thanks in advance!

1. up to you

2. never excessively crowded

3. no google and cap required. must be swimwear, that was specifically pointed out by the uncle at the gate. i think can rent swimwear.. i saw a few boys did that.

Yo guys at Chin woo, just now at about 2 something I saw a young guy who is about 21-22

Hot twink with red underwear  after changing back into his normal clothes on upstairs changing room mirror basin area 

If any of you know him or if he sees this please reply me

Im so horny for him 

Ps. the person wears a black swimming trunk without any underwear beneath

On 8/27/2019 at 8:14 PM, jamestan20001020 said:

Yo guys at Chin woo, just now at about 2 something I saw a young guy who is about 21-22

Hot twink with red underwear  after changing back into his normal clothes on upstairs changing room mirror basin area 

If any of you know him or if he sees this please reply me

Im so horny for him 

Ps. the person wears a black swimming trunk without any underwear beneath

Edited by davidchong1231
21 hours ago, sam8899 said:

1. up to you

2. never excessively crowded

3. no google and cap required. must be swimwear, that was specifically pointed out by the uncle at the gate. i think can rent swimwear.. i saw a few boys did that.

THanks mate!

Was there yesterday late. 7pm at ChinWoo

nothing much going on. I actually imagined  and open open shower like what I've seen in the western countries. It's still private shower with super bright yellow curtain.

Not very comfortable as it got all my dry stuff wet. 

TO be honest I can't imagine how you guys do project laaa :D at CW.

I was also a bit disappointed that the 50m is converted to only 25m lane. 

2 hours ago, Sexythonger said:

KJ is not safe anymore for cruising. Got people with walkie talkie monitor the changing room time to time. Pls be safe everyone. CW is the best place as of nobody care what are you doing inside

Last week i saw a guy been warned by the staff (not security) at the shower area because that guy just come and stay there and not going to swim. Dont bring swimming trunk at all..nowadays they always watch what happen inside.

On 8/28/2019 at 5:47 PM, CarlosJuanx10 said:

THanks mate!

nothing much going on. I actually imagined  and open open shower like what I've seen in the western countries. It's still private shower with super bright yellow curtain.

Nobody here has mentioned that CW has open shower.

But then again, nobody has also mentioned that you cannot leave the yellow curtain open while showering. 

I have seen many shower without closing the curtain. 

You shy type???

On 8/28/2019 at 7:47 PM, CarlosJuanx10 said:

THanks mate!

One of the main method of advertising your intention to play is to shower (pref naked) with curtain not closed.

I guess otherwise loitering upstairs, but maybe I am shy, I feel kind of uncomfortable lingering upstairs

Yeah, unfortunately can be difficult keeping stuff dry in the shower area. I just leave my things outside (poolside).

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic