Male HQ

Gay Cruise @ Malaysia Swimming Pool

Guest John OFF

To all KJ Pool cruisers,

PLEASE Take your own risk while having fun at KJ pool shower room. This morning session, I saw a Malay thin security staff used a baton patrol at shower room.

luckily nobody get caught this time. Always be careful while having fun !!!

Edited by IWill
51 minutes ago, IWill said:

To all KJ Pool cruisers,

PLEASE Take your own risk while having fun at KJ pool shower room. This morning session, I saw a Malay thin security staff used a baton patrol at shower room.

luckily nobody get caught this time. Always be careful while having fun !!!

The more u guys do and show it off discussing in forum, the more easier those moron guard and police get you....

not only play safe, also must play smart.... even it is in toilet, but there is always no human rights in Malaysia.... gangster and bully always rights... this apply in Malaysia, especially those police and guard, is licenses bully gangster, worst then normal gangster and bullies...

KJ Pool used to the cruisest in the Klang Valley. While I do not specifically go cruising, I do find some quality guys there. 

Now we, who are many, are afraid of 1 bastard. If all of us desert KJ Pool, then he has achieved his hate target in eradicating gay guys. No! We can certainly make life difficult for him but we must work together. I try to look out for his car! The notorious security guard has not personally offended me but I loathe him because of what he has done to our community. Yesterday, I found him not wearing the neon vest and not carrying a baton while patrolling the shower area with his hand phone. The notorious security guard is dark, thin, small sized and has a mustache. Do come forward and share any tips you think might help us 

I will expose him and keep updating you guys from time to time.

Have a pleasant Sunday evening.

1 hour ago, Dart said:

KJ Pool used to the cruisest in the Klang Valley. While I do not specifically go cruising, I do find some quality guys there. 

Now we, who are many, are afraid of 1 bastard. If all of us desert KJ Pool, then he has achieved his hate target in eradicating gay guys. No! We can certainly make life difficult for him but we must work together. I try to look out for his car! The notorious security guard has not personally offended me but I loathe him because of what he has done to our community. Yesterday, I found him not wearing the neon vest and not carrying a baton while patrolling the shower area with his hand phone. The notorious security guard is dark, thin, small sized and has a mustache. Do come forward and share any tips you think might help us 

I will expose him and keep updating you guys from time to time.

Have a pleasant Sunday evening.

Im understand  how you feel. But law is law.  You hate when people go to your house and they make their own rules and “fuck” you at your own place right ?  We just need to be respectful .

29 minutes ago, Backyard said:

Im understand  how you feel. But law is law.  You hate when people go to your house and they make their own rules and “fuck” you at your own place right ?  We just need to be respectful .

Well said....this is Malaysia!!!..read up on LGBT acceptance, esp with the present "all Muslim, must Islamic" Government.

Even Azmin Ali is in trouble.....think hard, be smart

Looking for Lean twin bottom.. Only clean safe discreet fun

7 hours ago, ToughGuy said:

Well said....this is Malaysia!!!..read up on LGBT acceptance, esp with the present "all Muslim, must Islamic" Government.

Even Azmin Ali is in trouble.....think hard, be smart

Well. Same applied to any catholic like africans countries. They also have some gay spot like bars, saunas, or clubs. Go there public area you need to keep your own risk. Somehow we always says something what we already know it’s wrong. Because every place have different culture and values. Even if you go to Fire Island in New York. The whole neighborhood in the island is gay and lesbian. They always feel disgusted to see some of people who fuck on the beach openly. I think it best for you to be open minded and think rationally not emotionally.  

Can you all be more understanding? They are just doing their job. U think they suddenly decided to be so strict and get rid of gays in KJ? Could it be they received numerous complains from straight people and concern parents or small boys? U all know how notorious some cruisers are who sole purpose is to cruise and not swim. just walk up and down the last aisle for hours. I myself find them to be a nuisance. Blame them for not being discreet.

Edited by Ass Assassin

I miss the good old days when open showers were the only type of showers available in public/community pools. I remember fondly of my experiences when I was young (back in the ‘90s), showering in such places openly nude with everyone of all ages was such a liberating experience. Not only that, most people wouldn’t even bother to wrap themselves up after, they just do their initial drying up in the shower area before proceeding back to the bench where their locker is at (with their towel hanging over their shoulders) and proceed to dry off properly there. Nobody does the “towel dance” to get dress. They just put aside their towels, remain naked while they sort out their lockers and take out whatever clothing they need. Some even hang around nude and talk to each other for long periods before dressing up. I remember seeing a few of them sporting a semi as well. Of course such an open space may not be conducive to cruising. But I suppose, in those days, the workaround was during off peak hours when the locker/shower room was relatively empty. I had a few encounters on those times. Once this guy (probably in his mid-late teens) came and sat near my locker sporting a raging boner. He just sat there presenting himself to me. I was young then, didn’t really know what to do with it, (and also almost dressed and ready to leave), I gave him a few strokes and left as I was already late for lunch! Such good times back then. 

Makes me wonder, does anyone knows if open showers still exists in KL? I know KJ open showers are long gone. CW’s isn’t really “open” per se. Would like to visit one with a proper open shower. Open to suggestions. 

22 hours ago, dtan83 said:

I miss the good old days when open showers were the only type of showers available in public/community pools. I remember fondly of my experiences when I was young (back in the ‘90s), showering in such places openly nude with everyone of all ages was such a liberating experience. Not only that, most people wouldn’t even bother to wrap themselves up after, they just do their initial drying up in the shower area before proceeding back to the bench where their locker is at (with their towel hanging over their shoulders) and proceed to dry off properly there. Nobody does the “towel dance” to get dress. They just put aside their towels, remain naked while they sort out their lockers and take out whatever clothing they need. Some even hang around nude and talk to each other for long periods before dressing up. I remember seeing a few of them sporting a semi as well. Of course such an open space may not be conducive to cruising. But I suppose, in those days, the workaround was during off peak hours when the locker/shower room was relatively empty. I had a few encounters on those times. Once this guy (probably in his mid-late teens) came and sat near my locker sporting a raging boner. He just sat there presenting himself to me. I was young then, didn’t really know what to do with it, (and also almost dressed and ready to leave), I gave him a few strokes and left as I was already late for lunch! Such good times back then. 

Makes me wonder, does anyone knows if open showers still exists in KL? I know KJ open showers are long gone. CW’s isn’t really “open” per se. Would like to visit one with a proper open shower. Open to suggestions. 

A well written account of KJ Pool's heydays :)

9 hours ago, Zuok said:

Which pool got more crowd on weekend? Chin woo or kj

I think now, not much people will go for public pool. Too many Condo are around the city and they can easily get a pool in there. Only those that have special interest or special reason will go for public pools.... Hahaha

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic