Male HQ

Gay Cruise @ Malaysia Swimming Pool

Guest John OFF

1 hour ago, AllanKay said:

Previously, there was a video that a guy video himself wearing G string at CW.

Come on, you can do it. Take the first step.

Not everyone have the balls to do it in reality. Some just like go behind screen and talk only... Lol... But AllanKay, maybe you do it and show everyone that it can b done in CW... LOL ..

28 minutes ago, aelwaien said:

Going too. Hope it doesn't rain this evening

Aelwaien, you are going to KJ pool this evening? Fri Jul 4, right? 

I might also go too. But cant have much fun there other than watching naked guys shower LOL, since the security guards caught some people fooling around in one of the cubicles some months back.

14 hours ago, Abam said:

Was in precint 6 glory hole (toilet beside pool facing lake last 2 nights. Nobody until 9.. 2 guys go in and straight to last cubicle which glory hole located. I am deadly horny when i heard they start to act. 

Unfortunately, i caught by one of them (he saw my foot beside).. At first they angry but after a while, one chinese guy offering me to join. But not at glory hole, another cubic. I got 2 dick in my mouth... They fuck each other while i bj and lick their rod while pumping asshole. 

My 1st experience do that.. And both them finally cum into my face then they go.. I mastubate alone until cum and i lick my own cum...

Gosh, need to do that again!!!

Weird, wonder how many dick one person have, when both their rod is in your mouth, how are they fucking each other?  LOLz...

6 hours ago, Jeff said:

Aelwaien, you are going to KJ pool this evening? Fri Jul 4, right? 

I might also go too. But cant have much fun there other than watching naked guys shower LOL, since the security guards caught some people fooling around in one of the cubicles some months back.

Really? hahaha... I think already been a famous place for sex in cubical so the guard will go and pay a visit more often....

13 hours ago, publicoutdoorcbt said:

Weird, wonder how many dick one person have, when both their rod is in your mouth, how are they fucking each other?  LOLz...

Maybe my english are not good.. 

but i told earlier they 2 person. Fucking each other..and me... Lick rods

19 minutes ago, publicoutdoorcbt said:

Wonder is there anyone dare to  removed their trunk under water and put it at a corner inside the water, then swim for maybe 1 or 2 laps... then collect back the trunk... hhahaha.... or maybe jerking inside water... hahahhaa

Or washing off cheese collected under foreskin? 

Looking for Lean twin bottom.. Only clean safe discreet fun

3 minutes ago, publicoutdoorcbt said:

I am uncut but never have cheese.... maybe someone is too dirty or have disease... be careful... LOL

Exactly... Many uncut collect cheese 

10 minutes ago, publicoutdoorcbt said:

Means many dirty pig that did not clean themself daily when shower lor... or they all have disease... don't spread to others lor,... pity those bj guy, later food poisoning and or mouth disease....

Yes... Esp uncut, can't roll foreskin... Massive accumulation 

8 minutes ago, publicoutdoorcbt said:

Cant roll menas got problem should go see doctor... mine no problem roll all the way down to clean daily...

Those who can't roll down should get cut... But some on denial and collect cheese lor

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic