Male HQ

Do You Like Others To Watch You Having Sex?

Guest be seen

exhibitionist, a very good write up in your experience :thumb: once , i bought my webcam, i need your consultation again ..... :rolleyes:

it sound interesting , must learn how to bluff oso etc ..... heheheh :D

since you're new to webcam, just be careful not to show your face in the cam. Now got many ppl who ask you to show and they will take snapshots and then post it in the web.. well, it might sounds great for exhibitionist.. hehehe..

exhibitionist, a very good write up in your experience  :thumb: once , i bought my webcam, i need your consultation again .....  :rolleyes:

it sound interesting , must learn how to bluff oso etc ..... heheheh  :D

since you're new to webcam, just be careful not to show your face in the cam. Now got many ppl who ask you to show and they will take snapshots and then post it in the web.. well, it might sounds great for exhibitionist.. hehehe..

ohohohoh, very good advise by you 'ry-d', just realise that some can blackmail you once they able to do picture of your face. Thanks so much ... :thumb:

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

I dun purposely like to expose myself and my partner to others while having sex. There was an occasion in a sauna when my cute bottom was sitting on me. As he started to rock on my dick, i saw my cubicle door was wide opened! I saw several faces standing at the entrance watching silently. My god, luckily i managed to stay calm and told my rocker about it. He immediately jumped off me and rushed to the door..haha....and he kept repeating how embrassed he felt...i simply smiled and told him not to worry that much, afterall, we had put up a good show! :lol:   :D   ;)

actually there are some 'exhibitonist' in gay sauna whom purposely just push the cubicle door in closed position but did not latch it, so by simply push the door panel from outside, other can get 'their free live show' ........ :D

True, i came across the same cases too. But of us prefer to lock our cubicle and keep it as private possible. There were cases when orgies taken place in a big open room where everyone can participate. But i dun find that attractive as it bound to attract lots of "unwelcome" guests...Better to do with the one whom i prefer. :rolleyes: It was a very shocking experience to find my cubicle door opened while i was fxxking someone, while many views watching...perhaps trying to figure out who were the two exhibitionists...haha...GOSH! :oops:

I dun purposely like to expose myself and my partner to others while having sex. There was an occasion in a sauna when my cute bottom was sitting on me. As he started to rock on my dick, i saw my cubicle door was wide opened! I saw several faces standing at the entrance watching silently. My god, luckily i managed to stay calm and told my rocker about it. He immediately jumped off me and rushed to the door..haha....and he kept repeating how embrassed he felt...i simply smiled and told him not to worry that much, afterall, we had put up a good show! :lol:   :D   ;)

actually there are some 'exhibitonist' in gay sauna whom purposely just push the cubicle door in closed position but did not latch it, so by simply push the door panel from outside, other can get 'their free live show' ........ :D

True, i came across the same cases too. But of us prefer to lock our cubicle and keep it as private possible. There were cases when orgies taken place in a big open room where everyone can participate. But i dun find that attractive as it bound to attract lots of "unwelcome" guests...Better to do with the one whom i prefer. :rolleyes: It was a very shocking experience to find my cubicle door opened while i was fxxking someone, while many views watching...perhaps trying to figure out who were the two exhibitionists...haha...GOSH! :oops:

Yah, also prefer to do it privately but dun mind seeing others having an orgy.

Haha. :D

Hey Cool

What would you do while watching an orgy ? Playing yourself or wat ? I did not get arouse at all while watching someone having fun..always got a gulity feeling of a peeping tom. Also depending on who are the "performancers", if a group of uncles performing, i prefer to walk faraway.... :lol:

Hey Cool

What would you do while watching an orgy ? Playing yourself or wat ? I did not get arouse at all while watching someone having fun..always got a gulity feeling of a peeping tom. Also depending on who are the "performancers", if a group of uncles performing, i prefer to walk faraway.... :lol:

Hmmm.....

I dun think I will do anything. Just watch and enjoy it. But only if at least one the guys is something that I like lah.

If its all uncles and chubs, I will also walk away.........

:P

Hey Cool

Hmmm.....

I dun think I will do anything. Just watch and enjoy it. But only if at least one the guys is something that I like lah.

Yeah. If one of the guy u like, will you go forward and whisper in his ear to have fun with you in private ? Maybe he will agree and follow you to the cubicle ? Anyway, my observation is goodlooking guys would not engage themselves openly in orgies..so beware...kekeke, Perhaps they pick their choices and proceed to a cubicle to enjoy their preys. :ph34r:

Hey Cool

Hmmm.....

Yeah. If one of the guy u like, will you go forward and whisper in his ear to have fun with you in private ? Maybe he will agree and follow you to the cubicle ? Anyway, my observation is goodlooking guys would not engage themselves openly in orgies..so beware...kekeke, Perhaps they pick their choices and proceed to a cubicle to enjoy their preys. :ph34r:

I will not whisper to him.

I will just look at him and signal him. See whether he is interested or not lor.

Hey cool

Orgies in saunas normally taken place in a dark open room, how can he see your signal ? I think you need to go forward and join in the fun first, then whisper in his ear to follow you out. Oops, the rest of the guys might follow both of you along, so be quick to close the door behind you lor..haha..... :lol::lol:

Hey cool

Orgies in saunas normally taken place in a dark open room, how can he see your signal ? I think you need to go forward and join in the fun first, then whisper in his ear to follow you out. Oops, the rest of the guys might follow both of you along, so be quick to close the door behind you lor..haha..... :lol::lol:

Yah,

I always hate those who just keep following or keep looking at me and my partner while we are having fun. So obvious that we are not interested but some people just dun care and they will keep touching u etc.

Dun they get the hint?

;)

Hey cool

Orgies in saunas normally taken place in a dark open room, how can he see your signal ? I think you need to go forward and join in the fun first, then whisper in his ear to follow you out. Oops, the rest of the guys might follow both of you along, so be quick to close the door behind you lor..haha..... :lol:   :lol:

Yah,

I always hate those who just keep following or keep looking at me and my partner while we are having fun. So obvious that we are not interested but some people just dun care and they will keep touching u etc.

Dun they get the hint?

;)

You cant really blame them as both of you were engaging intimacy in the open. Of course they can touch touch lor. I understand what you mean lah. Those persistent ones can be really irritating, they will not heed your reject signals lah but trying to force themselves thru lor. Once i was hugging a cute guy along a corridor waiting for a cubicle, this idiot kept wanting to put his hand between us even though we kindly pushed his hand away. But he kept doing it and each time using stronger and stronger force. I couldnt take it anymore and shout to him..." Hey uncle, what are you trying to do?! Dun you think that you are irriitating ? Are trying to molest us ? " He stopped but remained beside us....i pulled my guy and walked away....Not because i tried to be rude, but they were simply forcing us to get him involved... :swear: Dun know to feel frustrated or pathetic for him. :unsure:

Hey cool

Orgies in saunas normally taken place in a dark open room, how can he see your signal ? I think you need to go forward and join in the fun first, then whisper in his ear to follow you out. Oops, the rest of the guys might follow both of you along, so be quick to close the door behind you lor..haha..... :lol:   :lol:

Yah,

Dun they get the hint?

;)

You cant really blame them as both of you were engaging intimacy in the open. Of course they can touch touch lor. I understand what you mean lah. Those persistent ones can be really irritating, they will not heed your reject signals lah but trying to force themselves thru lor. Once i was hugging a cute guy along a corridor waiting for a cubicle, this idiot kept wanting to put his hand between us even though we kindly pushed his hand away. But he kept doing it and each time using stronger and stronger force. I couldnt take it anymore and shout to him..." Hey uncle, what are you trying to do?! Dun you think that you are irriitating ? Are trying to molest us ? " He stopped but remained beside us....i pulled my guy and walked away....Not because i tried to be rude, but they were simply forcing us to get him involved... :swear: Dun know to feel frustrated or pathetic for him. :unsure:

Yes, I also faced the same situations.

I mean they can touch but when we push them away, they should stop. If not, I really think its nothing wrong for us to push them away. If they fall or hurt themselves, it's their own fault also.

Usually I will bring my partner to somewhere else and continue.

:D

Hey cool

Yah,

Dun they get the hint?

;)

Yes, I also faced the same situations.

I mean they can touch but when we push them away, they should stop. If not, I really think its nothing wrong for us to push them away. If they fall or hurt themselves, it's their own fault also.

Usually I will bring my partner to somewhere else and continue.

:D

It was an irritating situation, no doubt. But if we look back at the situation, the issue should not blame them totally. We have choosen to romance in the open and thus attracted these unwanted guests. If we did that inside the cubicle, they would not come to disturb us. One of the incident which i have encountered sadden me alot, and infact spoilt my visit on that day....it was happened in a dark dim corner, when an old uncle touched a guy. I could not see their faces but i could feel the movements. The old guy got pushed and slapped hard by this chap who got irritated. I felt so sorry for him. I almost wanted to turn to that chap and told him off. To me, if he thought that he was that "pure" and "high dignity", why bother to stand in the dark? He shouldnt have even step in ! He could have kindly push that old's hand away. Being slapped in the public is definitely not acceptable. If i were that old guy, i would punch back hard. What a fxxking "saint"! :angry: :hat:

ALL THESE CHILDISH BEHAVIOUR HAS GOT TO STOP!!

Though all those divas standing around thinking they are "too good for you", the truth is they are feeling insecure. No matter how good you think you are, there are bound to be some who don't find you attractive. I've seen them being reject by others too and some got their hands slapped too in the dark when they thought no one could identitfy them. The dark room is not totally dark, you can still see a little at close range after awhile.

Their fragile egos got bruised and they try to hide it by setting others up and "slap back" in revenge. These others felt slighted and they do the same to others and soon it became a vicious circle.

I've never seen such behaviour in other countries. Only little boys slap their play friends when they feel insecure. Adults only need to convey the message civilly as a sign of good upbring. What I saw they do in Japan and the west was to squeeze your hand hard and push it gently away. The strength of the squeeze will tell you how serious they are.

Here they purposely slap others to make the sound heard by all. Like little boys crying for attention. As the saying goes, what goes around, comes around. It became a vicious circle that spoilt everybody's fun. Don't justify this by saying some persistent ones don't get the message and you need to make the message loud and clear. Like some said, go get a room if that is the case and problem solved. Unless you are the one who purposely enjoy being childish about it.

I was surprised that even foreigners are telling me about this childish behaviour in our saunas. That's why they usually avoid going to our saunas here when they come for visits.

Maybe the saunas operators should put up this notice on their notice board. Improved behaviour do help them to improve their business as well.

By showing gestures of rejecting others and childishly believe that will bring up one's status of demand infront of everyone ? Hahaha.... How gullible these people are?!!! One of my friend related to me his experience in an oversea sauna scene. He was standing in a quieter dark dim corner and then came two guys who could have found each other else where. They started to romance...beside my friend. One of the guy rudely asked my friend to get out of their scene so that they could have more privacy. Of course, my stubborn friend did not obliged and replied that they better move to other corner as it was an eye sore to him. After few mins, that same fellow came over to my friend again, pushed my friend's head with one of his hand, indicating that it was warning to my friend to get off. As my friend did not disturb them while they were romancing and was first to be there, he felt humiliated and irritated, he gave that fellow a hard bunch on his face...right on....and he walked off. While that guy struggling in pain..and my friend disappeared in the dark.

I laughed with my friend when he shared with me later. I felt that fellow definitely stepped on a "wrong tail"...hahah :lol: Poor idiot!

By showing gestures of rejecting others and childishly believe that will bring up one's status of demand infront of everyone ? Hahaha.... How gullible these people are?!!! One of my friend related to me his experience in an oversea sauna scene. He was standing in a quieter dark dim corner and then came two guys who could have found each other else where. They started to romance...beside my friend. One of the guy rudely asked my friend to get out of their scene so that they could have more privacy. Of course, my stubborn friend did not obliged and replied that they better move to other corner as it was an eye sore to him. After few mins, that same fellow came over to my friend again, pushed my friend's head with one of his hand, indicating that it was warning to my friend to get off. As my friend did not disturb them while they were romancing and was first to be there, he felt humiliated and irritated, he gave that fellow a hard bunch on his face...right on....and he walked off. While that guy struggling in pain..and my friend disappeared in the dark.

I laughed with my friend when he shared with me later. I felt that fellow definitely stepped on a "wrong tail"...hahah :lol: Poor idiot!

I think you fren did the right thing. What gave them the right to ask your fren to move aside when he is there first and he did not even touched them? If they dun want to be seen, they should go to a room.

By showing gestures of rejecting others and childishly believe that will bring up one's status of demand infront of everyone ? Hahaha.... How gullible these people are?!!! One of my friend related to me his experience in an oversea sauna scene. He was standing in a  quieter dark dim corner and then came two guys who could have found each other else where. They started to romance...beside my friend. One of the guy rudely asked my friend to get out of their scene so that they could have more privacy. Of course, my stubborn friend did not obliged and replied that they better move to other corner as it was an eye sore to him. After few mins, that same fellow came over to my friend again, pushed my friend's head with one of his hand, indicating that it was warning to my friend to get off. As my friend did not disturb them while they were romancing and was first to be there, he felt humiliated and irritated, he gave that fellow a  hard bunch on his face...right on....and he walked off. While that guy struggling in pain..and my friend disappeared in the dark.

I think you fren did the right thing. What gave them the right to ask your fren to move aside when he is there first and he did not even touched them? If they dun want to be seen, they should go to a room.

Exactly. What am i trying to say is that...there are many such hooligans around and very demanding in unreasonable manners. There are many idiots who thought they are "kings" or "Queens" in public area....hahaha :lol:

Yeah, I also had similar experience in one corner of semi dark room or dimmlight room, when I was standing in one of the corner waiting to catch some one, suddenly a couple came also to my corner and then they followed with passionate kissing and at same time, they gave a hand signal that I should make a move. Why should I, I came first and this area is free for all. As I refused to move, one of the guy lengthen his arm to touch me and signalling that I should move to other corner. Without hesitate, I used my strength to push both of them and they fell to floor and I ran to the other dark corner as to avoid recoqnition and fighting.

There are some of our brothers thought once they paid the entrance fee, they had the right to do what they want, like the sauna owned by their old grandfather.

Quote: Golf and sex are about the only things you can enjoy without being good at them. ~ US Professional Golfer Jimmy Demaret

Quote: If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play at it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf. ~ Actor Bob Hope (1903 - 2003)

Exactly. What am i trying to say is that...there are many such hooligans around and very demanding in unreasonable manners. There are many idiots who thought they are "kings" or "Queens" in public area....hahaha :lol:

thaiboyz, you are right with terminology 'kings' or 'queens' of the sauna ..... :lol:

thaiboyz, you are right with terminology 'kings' or 'queens' of the sauna ..... :lol:

The "Kings" and "Queens" are a group of annoying people in the saunas. They tend to put themselves high up and think they are more superior. But they dun know how terrible they look and noticed by others. They have bad reputation and slut around with many men, and can be recognised by others in many gay places. I feel pity for them... :)

the so called 'sauna queen' would enter the dark maze with her kakis (normally 2 to 4 persons) together and then at one point, they would laugh loudly right in pitch dark maze, really can’t stand those guys …. so irritating .... :swear:

the so called 'sauna queen' would enter the dark maze with her kakis (normally 2 to 4 persons) together and then at one point, they would laugh loudly right in pitch dark maze, really can’t stand those guys …. so irritating .... :swear:

Yeah, those silly "sisters"..who came in group...giggle like gals..trying to attract attention rite ? I am sure they moaned like women in bed...A big turn off to me... :o

Everybody tried to avoid them. I don't think they can get sex there, I don't know what they were trying to do there. What I hated about them was the way they pointed and stared and whispered to each other and giggled at people - who's cute, who's not, who's doing what just now, who's top, who's bottom. Even when I'm quietly cruising a target, also cannot escape their comments. There are few other patrons around so there is no escaping their eyes.

When we decided to get a room, we had to try to avoid been seen by them. We tried to be as quiet as possible inside but got carried away sometimes. Sure enough they were out there commenting and giggling about how they wished it was them inside.

Don't know if that excited the top's ego or something, he banged even harder and they get more excited outside and started moaning like they are jacking off. He decided to tease them by banging me at the door, I was bend over at the door and braced my hands on the flimsy door. When he banged me, I get pushed against the door and rattled the door loudly. Wooah, you should hear them giggled and moaned outside. :whistle: and encouraging the top to bang harder.

We started avoiding them at first but when we got sexually stimulated, we don't care anymore. It felt like we were having a virtual orgy ;) with them.

When we heard them cumming outside, we cummed too. Now we felt what devil came over us just now to do that. We waited for them to leave first but they waited outside for us to come out. Finally we decided to walk out looking cool. They followed us. The top decided to split quickly without even showering. Unfortunately being the bottom, I was all messy and needed to clean up with a shower before things get sticky.

the so called 'sauna queen' would enter the dark maze with her kakis (normally 2 to 4 persons) together and then at one point, they would laugh loudly right in pitch dark maze, really can’t stand those guys ….  so irritating .... :swear:

Everybody tried to avoid them. I don't think they can get sex there, I don't know what they were trying to do there. What I hated about them was the way they pointed and stared and whispered to each other and giggled at people - who's cute, who's not, who's doing what just now, who's top, who's bottom. Even when I'm quietly cruising a target, also cannot escape their comments. There are few other patrons around so there is no escaping their eyes.

When we decided to get a room, we had to try to avoid been seen by them. We tried to be as quiet as possible inside but got carried away sometimes. Sure enough they were out there commenting and giggling about how they wished it was them inside.

Don't know if that excited the top's ego or something, he banged even harder and they get more excited outside and started moaning like they are jacking off. He decided to tease them by banging me at the door, I was bend over at the door and braced my hands on the flimsy door. When he banged me, I get pushed against the door and rattled the door loudly. Wooah, you should hear them giggled and moaned outside. :whistle: and encouraging the top to bang harder.

We started avoiding them at first but when we got sexually stimulated, we don't care anymore. It felt like we were having a virtual orgy ;) with them.

When we heard them cumming outside, we cummed too. Now we felt what devil came over us just now to do that. We waited for them to leave first but they waited outside for us to come out. Finally we decided to walk out looking cool. They followed us. The top decided to split quickly without even showering. Unfortunately being the bottom, I was all messy and needed to clean up with a shower before things get sticky.

These irritating lots are usually fall for hunky tops manly uncles. They will open their legs the moments they being pushed onto the mattress. Once got fxxked, they would moan like women, maybe on purpose...loud and shriek Worse thing is they have long finger nails which pressed too hard on their tops' backs to leave marks on them during the actions.

I wont go for them..but i ever, i would use a cola bottle instead... :P

They followed us. The top decided to split quickly without even showering. Unfortunately being the bottom, I was all messy and needed to clean up with a shower before things get sticky.

These irritating lots are usually fall for hunky tops manly uncles. They will open their legs the moments they being pushed onto the mattress. Once got fxxked, they would moan like women, maybe on purpose...loud and shriek Worse thing is they have long finger nails which pressed too hard on their tops' backs to leave marks on them during the actions.

I wont go for them..but i ever, i would use a cola bottle instead... :P

hmmmm... don't say that :oops:

QUOTE (chubbybear @ Jan 3 2006, 06:01 PM)

oh yes... last week i went to diamond and had a great time! i was f#$%king this nice looking uncle for a good 15mins when out of sudden, he ask me not to stop and say he is coming soon... This is so erotic and makes me pump even harder.... Eventually he cum just before i do...... HEAVEN! biggrin.gif

[quote name=Guest' date='Jan

One time this guy after fingering me then asked me for the condom. So happened I didn't bring any and he also didn't. He made noise about it because he was very excited. We talked about going out to find one. Suddenly we heard someone at the door whispering he had. We quickly put on the towels before opening the door. This chubby man held out a condom but have conditions.

Of course he wanted to watch but we agreed he can see must not touch. Anyway as usual, when we got going, we don't care anymore. We don't have lub and he volunteered to apply lub for me. First he used one finger then became 2 fingers. The top had to push him aside becasue he cannot tahan anymore. One thing good was that he was like a gym instructor who helped us to fxxk in difficult positions.

Exiciting encounter!

Let me share mine:

I was fxxking someone in a cubicle..happily enjoying my part while my bottom enjoying his...We did it in a dark as the dim light was faulty. Ever since i had an awkward experience that my cubicle door was wide open when i was fxxking a guy, i checked every now and then to ensure the door was shut. In the midst of our session, i felt a cold hand touched my butt! That touch almost caused me fell off the bed...I immediately turned around, and notice a figure.Gosh ! We tot was ghost..haha...and dashed to open the door even w/o putting on our towel. I saw a thin frill uncle...I pulled my bottom ran out of the cubicle as fast as we could. I think he must have sneaked into our cubicle...closed the door while we were in action. In other words, the door was opened ...somehow and closed back by this uncle...haha....Unbelieveable! :D

• 1 year later...
Wow, how many guys fxxked you by the end?

I once had four guys fxxked me at a flat in Bedok (not in a public situation!) :-) At that time, I was doubled-dicked but it was too much and my hole was being stretched to the max - so I did not feel comfortable :-(

I watched the other bottom being doubled dicked and he really cummed!!!!

I have seen the same in a spa in Bangkok, too and I enjoyed the free "show"!!!

SO good. got chance to hv 4somes. I want to hv it to. anybody to introduce

Guest spa guest

Rairua, 17 and TC are great places to have sex in the open. For me I will not FxxK in the open but hj, bj and kisses are fine.

The best place is the jacuzzi at Rairua (now closed) and TC. Being lifted up and having the dick fully exposed and being jacked off till climax is a great feeling, knowing that many others are watching.

Once I lay on top of another chap and we kissed for a long time.

Once at Rairua was a handsome stud, obviously a visitor. I guess he was either from Thailand or Indonesia. I lifted his body to expose him and did the bj for him. Then I kissed him while keeping him exposed. Opposite, two chaps started their action too.

The steam room and sauna rooms are places for open play. Even the 17 pool is a place to play in the open. The spa staff can see the action from their counter and I am not sure if they get distracted or not.

Before 17 renovated, one of the lanky, Chinese staff who spot a small metal knob at his navel used to wear low-cut shorts and walk around. Sexy butt he has. Once I managed to share the circular shower area with him and his friends and saw him au natural. Another day, he was horny and ventured into the dark upper room and me and others had a good time giving him the thrills. He finally leaned against me and I jacked him off.

Spas for us to enjoy. Why by so inhibited?

Other than the beach, Fort Road, saunas.. there isn't really many places to do it in public safely. Although I've heard about the very popular toliets in St James on Sunday nights where we loyal Singaporeans save water by sharing cubicles. Just leave the door

open.

Actually Fort Road Beach is also not really safe. Heard that there used to be raid by Police. Worst of all, you never know someone recording down the action you have with another guy.

Guest Guest

Sometimes meet tops who like to show off- really bo pian, he want to let people see but I shy. I close door, he open door.

Worse is I didn't know this top got a big group of friends so can you believe they peeped and he even asked them to bring a can of drink for him. What to do? I cover my face in towel when he switched the lights on.

How come people only praise the top when watching and point here point there at the bottom? I know that they are also bottoms.

Sometimes meet tops who like to show off- really bo pian, he want to let people see but I shy. I close door, he open door.

Worse is I didn't know this top got a big group of friends so can you believe they peeped and he even asked them to bring a can of drink for him. What to do? I cover my face in towel when he switched the lights on.

How come people only praise the top when watching and point here point there at the bottom? I know that they are also bottoms.

hahaha, in contrast with this, the tops i met at 1 7 always dun like being watched by others <remember tt there are rooms with no locks> when we are in these rooms and the tops realize it, they will always ask me to change place one, kekeke...

anw, we, bottoms, are tops' toys to be boasted about, aren't we??? :swear:

Formerly known as desparado

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest nokiafan

now fort road very quiet?

went there but no action...

actually drove but wasn't really sure of where the actions were...

anyone care to enlighten me?

Guest Guest

Not say want to pour cold water on you guys, but going saunas, not scared of STDs?

Or got anyone just go sauna and watch, then jerk off themselves?

sorry if I am sounding like some anal retentive person, just thought it is good to put a word of caution now and then.

Not say want to pour cold water on you guys, but going saunas, not scared of STDs?

Or got anyone just go sauna and watch, then jerk off themselves?

sorry if I am sounding like some anal retentive person, just thought it is good to put a word of caution now and then.

Thanks Guest for your kindness & advice, but i too have some words for you, is good to be as " PURE " as you, hope your boyfriend or future boyfriend as faithful & naive as you are, never go sauna , pub or any sex party or having ONS with any stranger, all the best :D

Actions are almost at every corners during those popular theme nites in TC or OS.

Normally guys will start to romance along the corridors while waiting for their cubicles, some just couldnt wait and started to oral.

I have not tried fxxking openly but got oral and kissed in the open. :rolleyes:

• Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • 3 months later...
Guest Budi Agung Kurniawan

I go to sauna not to having sex there, but to enjoying watching people having sex and enjoying the live sound of uh ah, groaning, moaning, grunting... 

was there on Friday. Went up to the balcony area to smoke.

Was shocked to see a  chub getting fucked in the open area by a lean top. He was hung like a horse and the bottom was sucking him and getting fucked in many different positions.  Time was about 6pm quite bright to see all the action still.

Went to smoke at about close to 8pm. Was shocked they are still at it. The bottom chub was moaning and asking to be deeper fucked and I saw a few guys taking turn letting him suck their cock.  I also joined in a while and let the chub btm suck. Was an amazing experience to see him getting fucked while sucking another cock

Can see the bottom very high cos he keep moaning more more harder harder.. even the receptionist of the sauna daniel came up and see the free sex show...  Left thw balcony as it was getting to dark to see show.. Anybody who was there that day and witness the same thing ? 

On 11/2/2021 at 10:00 PM, Dart said:

No one is watching when I'm having private moment with my man. Neither am I interested to watch others having fun because I want to be involved 😉

I don't mind a handsome hunk watching me fucked by another handsome hunk.  I will moan and groan the loudest.  It is called teasing two birds with one stone. 

I would rather hire a moneyboy take turns to fuck him...while the other take video all of us wear masked and then bring him outdoor fuck him..and maybe call up my mutual if they interested gangbang/bukkake him outdoor. 

• G_M locked this topic