Male HQ

Running Events In Singapore

Guest Guest

ANy running events fit for a newbie?

Join the safra spore bay run & army half marathon run, ther have 5km fun run.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

muchas gracias!!! will check them out!

But tis yr event shd be closed liao. Join the next yr one lor.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Collected the ahm race pack.

The singlet this year is smaller as compared to last year. Heard many ppl complaining!

Singlet smaller? Then either it makes all guys looks much sexy with their tight sunglet or goes topless during rhe actual run lor. Haha.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Collected the ahm race pack.

The singlet this year is smaller as compared to last year. Heard many ppl complaining!

Luckily i took the XL size as compared to M or L i wore normally. Singlet is comfortable but very ugly

Salut! to all the runners out there! :)

每一次赛会是精力

每一个脚步是耐力

每一滴汗水是毅力

每一枚奖牌是动力

每一个终点是胜力

加油! 同志

AC

Guest NewbieLAH

Will it be silly to run if sign up the 3km walk? 10 km honestly, mentally and physically not up to it just yet as I'm still a beginner. Started training, running on treadmill for 31days so far. Was a couch potato before but started picking up running as wanted a life change, healthy lifestyle and keep fit :-) By the way, clocking 9km on a treadmill for an hour, is that good as a beginner? Have been running daily, weekdays without fail for past 31 days so far. Lost 5 kg too. Lol. Hopefully some pros here can give some tips and advice. Thanks and appreciated.

Will it be silly to run if sign up the 3km walk? 10 km honestly, mentally and physically not up to it just yet as I'm still a beginner. Started training, running on treadmill for 31days so far. Was a couch potato before but started picking up running as wanted a life change, healthy lifestyle and keep fit :-) By the way, clocking 9km on a treadmill for an hour, is that good as a beginner? Have been running daily, weekdays without fail for past 31 days so far. Lost 5 kg too. Lol. Hopefully some pros here can give some tips and advice. Thanks and appreciated.

9km clocked 60 mins is considered good enough for beginner. keep up

9km clocked 60 mins is considered good enough for beginner. keep up

If able to complete an hr or so for 9km consider not bad. Even for 10km some pple also finished ard 50 mins to 1 hr.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

No need to push urself too hard, unless u want to join some competition run. Just treat it as ur routine exercise n at ur own comfortable pace.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Super cheap. Super worth it. Gahmen subsidies a lot lor.

Believe all those running event if related to gahment will be quite cheap. Cos they target on families, student n children to take part.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Not the cheapest

Ahm 10km only $8+.

AHM is subsidized for NSmen only. So those Non-SAF personnel/NSmen don't get the discount.

Actually, when I started out(on the treadmill), I clocked 5km for an hour. So you're doing a good job. Just add variety - try spinning class (RPM), Bodyattack or swimming on alternative days so you won't get bored. 

I always find those running event who are more interesting to join, the location usually will be at the east area or town area. Find west area running event not say very interesting. Except the energizer night run which is in the west.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

I always find those running event who are more interesting to join, the location usually will be at the east area or town area. Find west area running event not say very interesting. Except the energizer night run which is in the west.

So far the interesting ones I've attended was ENT, Green Corridor and Nathan Singapore city race.

Even the 5K Foam run ( which I got for free) was horrible IMO.

I'm looking for marathon event overseas as I want to run my first full marathon overseas.

Anyway, anyone signing up for commando challenge?

Guest NewbieLAH

Actually, when I started out(on the treadmill), I clocked 5km for an hour. So you're doing a good job. Just add variety - try spinning class (RPM), Bodyattack or swimming on alternative days so you won't get bored.

I took out running becos I wanted a life change, healthy lifestyle n lose weight. I lost 5kg in 30 days just by running and am happy with the result. More to lose. lol.

Thanks KittensandBjorn for the suggestion. Will keep that in mind.

By the way, is hotmail allow for registration? I registered but never receive email validation.

Puma night run any good?

So far the interesting ones I've attended was ENT, Green Corridor and Nathan Singapore city race.

Even the 5K Foam run ( which I got for free) was horrible IMO.

I'm looking for marathon event overseas as I want to run my first full marathon overseas.

Anyway, anyone signing up for commando challenge?

There are quite a few running event overseas. Esp the popular std chartered marathon, can find in hk n taiwan.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Hi, what type of running shoes are good for 10km run? (Previous username NewbieLAH).

if u are still not sure ..

just go to the big sports shop that sells running shoes

im sure they know better

Tall & Mature. Bisexual & Married.
Versatile & Hung. Experienced Malay.

LINE ID - marriedmly

Anyone running the Safra Spore Bay run tomorrow? I am running the 10km category and am finding khakis to join me in the run if you are alone....PM me if you keen....

im running....i think will have a big crowd tmr

Anyone running the Safra Spore Bay run tomorrow? I am running the 10km category and am finding khakis to join me in the run if you are alone....PM me if you keen....

oh I missed it

already started?

Tall & Mature. Bisexual & Married.
Versatile & Hung. Experienced Malay.

LINE ID - marriedmly

Hi, perhaps next time will join ya when I'm both physically and mentally prepared. Currently still a newbie in running. Definitely looking forward to my very first run (virgin LAH). By the way, how do you guys normally go to the venue? Driving or train? It's hard to find car park if driving right? Sorry it may sound a silly question.

Do you guys sleep early and water parade prior night before the run?

Tons of hot guys in 21km. After running, most took off their tops to cool down. Best are those fit toned bods in compression shorts. So tempted to tk pics but many ppl ard. Anyone manage to snap pics of hot guys? :P

• Guest locked this topic