Male HQ

Running Events In Singapore

Guest Guest

Luckily so far those running events tht i had participate, quite well organised and the route clearly marked. Didnt waste money.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

i actually went for this run cos of the cute medal....wahaha....i think i done badly cos was attacked by stomach flu tis week...ran 74 mins for 12km but was a fun run with all the sleepy animals. :)

me too! cute medal to collect every year. hahaha

anyway, my timing was only slightly better than yours... u were just coming in behind me... mine was 1hr 12min...

there's always next year! start collecting. hahahaha

The medal every year same for each cat or different? Need to wait for one yr so long. So far already missed two running events tht i always wanted to take part in 2014 liao.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

The medal every year same for each cat or different? Need to wait for one yr so long. So far already missed two running events tht i always wanted to take part in 2014 liao.

they always change diff animals

next run, 2XU

lol same same...i participate 21km..u

Edited by kenden

Don't you ever give up on your life. You will see many great things happening soon! ;)

Anyone going for the 5k Foam run? Registration fee is quite expensive even for an early bird discount. 

I rather go wild wild wet...not much running n imagine the ppl step on the foam with running shoes which is all over ur body..lol. well the gd thing is you can see wet hunks.

Don't you ever give up on your life. You will see many great things happening soon! ;)

Foam run, first time here. Looks like nowadays there are many big big small small running event here!

Edited by alien

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

I rather go wild wild wet...not much running n imagine the ppl step on the foam with running shoes which is all over ur body..lol. well the gd thing is you can see wet hunks.

Haha, also with all the foams on the body, cant see those hunks hot body. :P

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Looking for running buddies for the run I've already registered/paid: GREEN CORRIDOR RUN 2014. I joined this because of the interesting and scenic route of the former railway line. I've walked 3/4 of the route from Kranji to Buona Vista last January after I registered and it was muddy as hell. Hopefully, it'll be sunny and dry by May.

and

for a marathon that I might join: SUNDOWN MARATHON (10km). I've always been a night road/pavement runner so this is really appealing to a beginner like me.

I started running just last year at 37 but I can do 10km under 2 hours. In all sense of the word, I'm a beginner and not quite the avid runner like you guys in your 20s and early 30s. I'm looking for buddies who can put up with with my run-walk routine. I'm generally a positive person but grumpy when I miss breakfast. =)

Edited by radialhead

The terrain along the green corridor is grass patch, so if it rain confirmed it wld be muddy and wet. The actual running route is from the tanjong pagar old railway station to the bt timah rifle range rd. How come u went to walk from kranji to bv?

Edited by alien

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Guest Contented Guy

Yes, 2xu run this morning was well organized. I only did 10km, but am happy that I clocked just under one hour, despite having a slight leg cramp around 7km mark. Looking forward to Run 350 next month :-)

Guest Guest

normally during marathon route can see alot of guys peeing by the bushes or at one corner, but today like dun have le.

i always find the sight very erotic :P

Guest Guest

Men's Health Urbanathlon was also held today.  However, it was badly organised, the race route had many bottlenecks, and the obstacles this year were so difficult that there was a heightened injury risk factor.

Also, more training could be given to the volunteers and the Certis Cisco personnel, some of whom were obviously inexperienced or simply rude.

I'm sorry to say but the Urbanathlon is no longer the premier race it once was.  It's become too run of the mill with a high price tag to boot.  The experience just isn't there any more, there's no wow factor.  This will be my last Urbanathlon.

Men's Health Urbanathlon was also held today.  However, it was badly organised, the race route had many bottlenecks, and the obstacles this year were so difficult that there was a heightened injury risk factor.

Also, more training could be given to the volunteers and the Certis Cisco personnel, some of whom were obviously inexperienced or simply rude.

I'm sorry to say but the Urbanathlon is no longer the premier race it once was.  It's become too run of the mill with a high price tag to boot.  The experience just isn't there any more, there's no wow factor.  This will be my last Urbanathlon.

sad case. hope u r not injured

Edited by kenden

Guest Guest

sad case. hope u r not injured

Thankfully not, other than cramped leg muscles etc and a sunburn...  :mellow: thanks for your concern  :P

The 2XU run sounds well-organised.  I did join the 2XU run 2 years ago and it was already good back then... maybe will join again next year...

Thankfully not, other than cramped leg muscles etc and a sunburn...  :mellow: thanks for your concern  :P

The 2XU run sounds well-organised.  I did join the 2XU run 2 years ago and it was already good back then... maybe will join again next year..d

lots cuties there? haha

Guest Guest

seriously...i don have the urge to pee halfway...am i ok...lol.

Same here...dehydrated already, where got urge to pee...hahaha

The man who fainted at 2xu had passed away. R.i.p He was 45 yr old.

Always listen to your body if you don't feel well. :)

Edited by kenden

• Guest locked this topic