• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Schedule Update (11/03 ~ 24/03)

( Expired) 

Edited by Toe2Heart

We cannot touch without being touched. A generous person will prosper, whoever refreshes others will be refreshed.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Coming soon... 

Urut Batin (traditional manhood massage) workshop and group practice. 

Register your interest now. 

Edited by Toe2Heart

We cannot touch without being touched. A generous person will prosper, whoever refreshes others will be refreshed.

Posted (edited)

Urut Batin Workshop in May (Session #1 & #2)  

// Full // 

Edited by Toe2Heart

Posted (edited)

Urut Batin Workshop in May (Session #3 & #4) 

(// Expired //) 

Edited by Toe2Heart

Posted (edited)

Private class now avail. Pm for details 

IMG-20240511-WA0008.jpg

Edited by Toe2Heart

Posted (edited)

Schedule Update (13/05 ~ 26/05)

IMG_20240522_202415.jpg

Edited by Toe2Heart

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Workshop Scheduled for next month June, come jois us and make like-minded friends. 

- No prior massage experience required

- Demonstration of the massage techniques on model

- Participants to pair-up for hands-on practice 

IMG-20240516-WA0005.jpg

Edited by Toe2Heart

I attended one of the May 2024 urut batin workshops. Here is my feedback:

(1) I had known the therapist (who is also the trainer for the workshop) from prior appointments and as usual, he was very patient in answering my initial enquiry before I signed up

(2) Leading up to the workshop day, he shared reminder and reference materials. I was impressed by the amount of materials he shared, which clearly showed that he was keen to share his knowledge / passion. I suppose the amount of material may be overwhelming to some, but for certain those who have an interest to know more can read up accordingly. The materials that were shared can be divided into (a) the topics he will cover during the workshop (b) additional materials that you may download as you please

(3) The workshop itself, IMO, was done nicely, considering it was one of the firsts that was organized. Everything was ready on arrival. The steps were explained clearly and simply which made everyone comfortable. The instructor went around to guide and correct as the participants paired up to practice

(4) I signed up alone, not with a friend. I did not have much time to interact with the guys who joined that day as I arrived on the dot and left immediately after but they were all nice and respectful during the workshop.

Overall, I found the session informative and I did go away learning something new. If anyone has quesitons, please DM the therapist / trainer for more information as he will be in the best position to answer your questions.

Happy learning!