Male HQ

Johor Bahru ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

Guest pleasant

Tq to those who supported my service during my stay in JB :)

Edited by Spinbomb

https://therapistjoe.setmore.com/services

#Fusionmassage #sportsmassage #chiropractic #traditionalmassage #tuina #cupping #scrapping #推拿 #刮痧 #拔罐 #抓龙筋 #前列腺 #urut #urutbadan #urutbatin #urutlelaki #manhoodmassage #prostatemassage

Follow IG@masterjoe85 

Subscribe Telegram

On 9/16/2022 at 12:09 PM, guyguy_decent said:

Been going to Thong Thai @ JB for awhile now. They have 2 new outlets, one of which is at KSL so it makes it really convenient. Their holiday plaza outlet has unfortunately closed down.

My usual masseurs are no longer working there, I think due to the covid situation they returned back to their hometown. Quite sad because they were the few that were okay with providing “extra services”.. haha, anyone else knows which other masseur is okay with that? The one I frequently book is okay with me doing oil massage without their disposable underwear.. But nothing much happened further, only caught him taking a peep when I switch over from lying on my tummy to my back. 

Can DM me please if you know any thank you 🙂 

At thong thai, i always go nude doing oil.  I din even ask for permission to go nude. I juz stripped nude n lie on bed n all e male masseurs tat haf attended to me previously r ok seeing me nude when they came in.  As for special service I never ask them bcos I m not keen to haf but tere r few masseurs like to purposely brush past their bulge on my arm or keep accidentally touch my dick when doing my upper thigh or stomach. 

On 9/25/2022 at 3:19 PM, Guest JBC said:

Hello, U fatty sissy faggot!  Let everyone knows you are :

1) U are a fat faggot

2) U are balding

3) U are long hair

4) U are cheapskate

5) U went to MB

6) U have big tummy

7) U are a sissy FAGGOT

😎 U lead immoral lifestyle and promoting to many others

9) U invite ppl to go to your staycation and satisfying your cheapskate sex lust

10) U promoting going to male brothels and sex with MBs.

To the Faggot guest who stalk and cyberbully others,

Calling others faggot does not make you less of a faggot. Faggot is a degatory terms str8 people use on gays.

Don't slap your own face by calling other gay, faggot.

I am sorry that you are brought up having to hide your gayness from your family and the fact that you cannot accept your own gayness and use such degatory terms on others is a sign that you cannot even accept yourself. 

You can don't agree with how others live their life but plesae don't disrespect yourself by calling others and yourself as faggots. 

Body shaming people by calling them fat is so immature. I am sure your family did not bring you up to be a nasty asshole that goes around cyber bullying others. 

Please get a life and stop hiding behind the keybord living a miserable life.

Went to thong Thai today at jb .Front desk lady say cannot choose masseur .They go by turn. No pic to select too. So I give up went upstairs and try other massage parlour they assign u experience Malaysian from Sabah do oil massage.

On 9/28/2022 at 7:29 PM, Guest Guest said:

Went to thong Thai today at jb .Front desk lady say cannot choose masseur .They go by turn. No pic to select too. So I give up went upstairs and try other massage parlour they assign u experience Malaysian from Sabah do oil massage.

I could choose leh, I even pointed to the guy I wanted who was doing foot massage then and the reception told me his number. 

Guest ChineseTeen
On 10/2/2022 at 12:23 AM, iwontbiteleh said:

Anyone Palacio together? Chub here!

let’s do this monday,will you be there by 5pm?can spend the night(:

Hi man, thanks for the information.

Damn, I won't be able to make it on that day. Is there any rule for choosing when to have nude night? I visited there on August's nude event by chance but after that, I have never had it so far, even last Tuesday ;(

It would be so appreciated if you could help me with this.

On 10/4/2022 at 1:38 AM, Guest Guest said:

Hi man, thanks for the information.

Damn, I won't be able to make it on that day. Is there any rule for choosing when to have nude night? I visited there on August's nude event by chance but after that, I have never had it so far, even last Tuesday ;(

It would be so appreciated if you could help me with this.

This I’m not too sure bro 😞 Sorry about it! If you want to go later or tomorrow just me know. Will be in JB this week at least got kaki talk cock 🌝

Edited by iwontbiteleh
more inputs

Guest Pulai spring
On 10/18/2022 at 10:09 PM, Guest Guest said:

Yes....in the shower, daddy type. Some are quite daring.

Hmm really? Thought the sauna and steam room there are unisex 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.