Male HQ

Johor Bahru ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

Guest pleasant

57 minutes ago, Guest MouseJerky said:

Not true lo.. d boss isnt that strict. He say if u rly bk at 8 pm, he will tell his guy to stay until morning instead of leaving at 4 am.. d boss say he know how to do biz la, don't worry.

Tried Super from Vietnam.. nice kkj 😚 hehehe but gd massage oso la.

True in my case the mamasan told me he have to come back once time is up so had to send him off at 4am

Meet Gen, A Corgi From Japan Whose Facial Expressions Can Instantly Make  Your Day (30 Pics) | Bored Panda

Guest HiddenCloset
9 hours ago, Guest MouseJerky said:

Not true lo.. d boss isnt that strict. He say if u rly bk at 8 pm, he will tell his guy to stay until morning instead of leaving at 4 am.. d boss say he know how to do biz la, don't worry.

Tried Super from Vietnam.. nice kkj 😚 hehehe but gd massage oso la.

What package you took? And how much you paid for the special? 

Guest Chubbyman
On 1/12/2023 at 12:37 AM, A@east said:

Palacio anyone can give review whether is it suitable for chub uncle to attend ? Thanks

HT since recent months teaching the guys how to “request/extort” more “tips” from the customers, so be very clear and concise on what you want, what’s going to be done and how much will everything be

On 6/17/2023 at 5:16 PM, songiez said:

HT since recent months teaching the guys how to “request/extort” more “tips” from the customers, so be very clear and concise on what you want, what’s going to be done and how much will everything be

Agreed. Even if you get the full service package they still request for additional tips.

Meet Gen, A Corgi From Japan Whose Facial Expressions Can Instantly Make  Your Day (30 Pics) | Bored Panda

• 2 weeks later...
Guest JB Addict

Just visited htspa website and saw Anthony and New York profile picture, it is really hot. Any one book them before? Care to give me your review?

• 2 weeks later...

Visiting JB KSL Hotel incall

18/8 5-7pm; 10pm-1am

Tq to everyone who supported during my short visit!

Edited by Spinbomb

https://therapistjoe.setmore.com/services

#Fusionmassage #sportsmassage #chiropractic #traditionalmassage #tuina #cupping #scrapping #推拿 #刮痧 #拔罐 #抓龙筋 #前列腺 #urut #urutbadan #urutbatin #urutlelaki #manhoodmassage #prostatemassage

Follow IG@masterjoe85 

Subscribe Telegram

Guest Overnight

Review on Bas (HTSPA)

Package: 10 hours overnight (RM658)

OVERALL

Looks: 6.5/10 (I find him handsome but to each it's own)

Massage: 5/10 (I wish it was longer. Maybe an hour)

Sex: 8/10 (He knows how to turn me on)

Do PM me for full review

Tele reo0704

So what took place for overnight? Several rounds of HE?

Just patronised Artemis. 

When I chose the basic package of 148 for 60 mins, I could tell v significantly that the manager (or boss) evidently became disinterested. Attitude sucks. 

Chosen Alex fm Myanmar.

Massage skills were below average and pressed on wrong parts that made u feel like your spine may break anytime.

Not only that, he kept harassing me non stop, since the start of massage, if I want extras. Total turn off and I lost all my mood.

What's worse and most intolerable is, he kept pausing halfway and left the room to go toilet (or wherever!!) , without even excusing himself. Guess how many times he did this throughout my 1hr booking? 

FIVE

On the 5th stunt pulled, I simply flared up and got up to change. Even though it was just 45 mins duration.

Never again, Artemis

Perhaps the boss and his team are getting too complacent with the reopening and massive influx of $

On 9/30/2023 at 7:53 AM, CUMthirst said:

Never again, Artemis

Perhaps the boss and his team are getting too complacent with the reopening and massive influx of $

I visited Healing Touch last month, and the boss there was sarcastic in his speech and mannerism.  I left without patronising the outlet.  

Perhaps, like Artemis, the boss and his team decided they can be complacent because their business is too good. 

• 2 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.