Male HQ

Johor Bahru ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

Guest pleasant

6 hours ago, Guest palacio said:

can anyone share their experience here?

how is the crowd? mostly chinese? 

Ya would like to know too…. Chub friendly ? Mature?

Any massage with lean Chinese massager in JB (near CS or KSL, Taman Century)? Not into happy ending or sex type, purely massage ?

PM me if anyone knows in JB ?

Been to JB clean massage (mainly Thai or oil or acupressure style) frequently but mostly Myanmar or Thai.

Edited by CleanFunNeed

On 11/12/2022 at 1:00 AM, CleanFunNeed said:

Any massage with lean Chinese massager in JB (near CS or KSL, Taman Century)? Not into happy ending or sex type, purely massage ?

PM me if anyone knows in JB ?

Been to JB clean massage (mainly Thai or oil or acupressure style) frequently but mostly Myanmar or Thai.

Try zen at holiday plaza. Not bad

Guest Married curious
On 11/23/2022 at 10:35 AM, cutejack said:

How to contact

Hi all, if anyone of u keen to have massage in jb, could contact this guy. He is doing the same massage I'm doing from home in jb.

Pm me for the contact to query more about the massage he is doing. Thanks. 

On 11/9/2022 at 12:41 AM, MTMT said:

Planning to go Artemis JB on 22 Nov. Anyone wanna join? 

I got a full service 60 mins booked. What does full service entails? 

What a lame question to ask here. U could have done so when u do the booking. Artemis should provide u with the best advice on this. Maybe u are just promoting for them. Hahahaha. 

On 11/23/2022 at 10:35 AM, cutejack said:

Hi all, if anyone of u keen to have massage in jb, could contact this guy. He is doing the same massage I'm doing from home in jb.

Pm me for the contact to query more about the massage he is doing. Thanks. 

Can’t pm you. Can you initiate the pm instead

1 hour ago, Guest Chub here said:

Anyone teens wanna Palacio Gym tmr before 6pm? Sweat it out plus a quickie. 

If I catch you posting as guest looking for hookups with teenagers, your main account will be banned and you will not be allowed to be back in our forum.

Pedophiles will be banned for good.

On 11/16/2022 at 8:29 AM, woodlands894 said:

Plus oil massage 30 mins bath 10 mins. Then ask if you want sex. It will probably end in less than 90 mins. Try Thai boys. They at least complete the 90 mins cycle. 

Of course lah. Every time I go for the sex. It's reasonable price and most important, they are direct so I don't need to worry about asking and rejected.

Actually male masseur business very bad, they need to provide sex to gays then can survive. 

Old uncle walk in ask for male masseur, they know already. When he sees my backside, double confirmed already. He'll straight away try to stimulate me for sex during massage. In fact he already penetrated me when I'm laying face down. 

Very hiong but I like he so garang. Outside people can hear him piak piak me. I tell you, better than those Artemis so expensive yet lousy fuck because they have many customers must save energy. 

I'm maybe his only customer and he actually enjoy fucking my CB. 

Another uncle who was waiting outside for his female masseuse thought I got lucky. He asked me which meimei provided that service he want to pick. Make me so malu only when he found out I was the one kena fucked. Worse, I bumped into him at hotel breakfast buffet. He and his sex wolf kakis making sex jokes probably about me.

On 12/12/2022 at 2:34 PM, Guest Umkle said:

Of course lah. Every time I go for the sex. It's reasonable price and most important, they are direct so I don't need to worry about asking and rejected.

Actually male masseur business very bad, they need to provide sex to gays then can survive. 

Old uncle walk in ask for male masseur, they know already. When he sees my backside, double confirmed already. He'll straight away try to stimulate me for sex during massage. In fact he already penetrated me when I'm laying face down. 

Very hiong but I like he so garang. Outside people can hear him piak piak me. I tell you, better than those Artemis so expensive yet lousy fuck because they have many customers must save energy. 

Another uncle who was waiting outside for his female masseuse thought I got lucky. He asked me which meimei provided that service he want to pick. Make me so malu only when he found out I was the one kena fucked. Worse, I bumped into him at hotel breakfast buffet. He and his sex wolf kakis making sex jokes probably about me.

which parlour r u referring to ?

On 12/12/2022 at 2:34 PM, Guest Umkle said:

http://www.htspa.net

I went to HT Johor in April, I witnessed Garang & Hiong Customer & Masseur so for me personally I assume its HT...🤔

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Palacio Indian Chub
11 hours ago, Guest traveller said:

any good sauna in JB?

Palacio gym. If you’re not picky, this is a very good place. Mixture of indian, malay, and chinese. From all ages, friendly too. You can easily enjoy with everyone but that being said there are a handful that are very particular with who they choose. 

Guest Bxstzu12

Hi everyone i'm Bastzu From Thailand

i have a plan to JB 

i would like to know that where is the place for gay in JB 

or you guy can recommend me 

Thank you so much 

On 1/4/2023 at 11:55 AM, Guest Palacio Indian Chub said:

Palacio gym. If you’re not picky, this is a very good place. Mixture of indian, malay, and chinese. From all ages, friendly too. You can easily enjoy with everyone but that being said there are a handful that are very particular with who they choose. 

Maybe the choosy ones are the Singaporean visitors. haha

On 1/8/2023 at 10:47 PM, Guest Bxstzu12 said:

Hi everyone i'm Bastzu From Thailand

i have a plan to JB 

i would like to know that where is the place for gay in JB 

or you guy can recommend me 

Thank you so much 

Just go to one of the gay apps. You won't stay alone over night.

For sauna there seems to be one option left (see above).

As to my knowledge the gay bars all closed down and nothing has reopened.

There are some cruising spots. But probably you need a car...

click here:

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.