Male HQ

Johor Bahru ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

Guest pleasant

4 hours ago, Guest visitor vgym said:

anyone tried Vgym Spa at permas? 

price seem lot cheaper than palacio

I went once with a fren but heard from the receptionist guy that need to be a member or accompany by a member? Wanted to go again but afraid being rejected at the doorstep. Haha

Review on Artemis 

Been wanting to go to them but seeing of the negative reviews in BW decided to wait. But this time round, I took a leap of faith knowing htspa guys most of the guys has left. 

I've  been hearing good review to get Nemo but I walked up to Artemis and he isn't there. So I got them to recommend and ended up getting Popular. 

Popular did a great massage, thought he is giving sensual but turned out more to shiatsu massage. I became a little sore after a few days from the massage. 

Service: quite good overall so those negative comments were not true.

Lastly I'll be heading back for more. 

Overall

Massage: 4.5/5

Service: 4/5

Environment:4/5 (quite clean and newly renovated)

90% of the guys listed in the webpage look nothing like that in real 😅 just have a look in person before confirming the massage or else it’ll be a waste of money 

On 1/11/2023 at 7:07 PM, singalion said:

Just go to one of the gay apps. You won't stay alone over night.

For sauna there seems to be one option left (see above).

As to my knowledge the gay bars all closed down and nothing has reopened.

There are some cruising spots. But probably you need a car...

click here:

there are some still at Southkey and gay karaoke in JB :)

On 12/12/2022 at 2:34 PM, Guest Umkle said:

Of course lah. Every time I go for the sex. It's reasonable price and most important, they are direct so I don't need to worry about asking and rejected.

Actually male masseur business very bad, they need to provide sex to gays then can survive. 

Old uncle walk in ask for male masseur, they know already. When he sees my backside, double confirmed already. He'll straight away try to stimulate me for sex during massage. In fact he already penetrated me when I'm laying face down. 

Very hiong but I like he so garang. Outside people can hear him piak piak me. I tell you, better than those Artemis so expensive yet lousy fuck because they have many customers must save energy. 

I'm maybe his only customer and he actually enjoy fucking my CB. 

Another uncle who was waiting outside for his female masseuse thought I got lucky. He asked me which meimei provided that service he want to pick. Make me so malu only when he found out I was the one kena fucked. Worse, I bumped into him at hotel breakfast buffet. He and his sex wolf kakis making sex jokes probably about me.

You mean at Zen ? Which masseur you pick ? 

On 1/29/2023 at 3:35 PM, p-2122 said:

Review on Artemis 

Been wanting to go to them but seeing of the negative reviews in BW decided to wait. But this time round, I took a leap of faith knowing htspa guys most of the guys has left. 

I've  been hearing good review to get Nemo but I walked up to Artemis and he isn't there. So I got them to recommend and ended up getting Popular. 

Popular did a great massage, thought he is giving sensual but turned out more to shiatsu massage. I became a little sore after a few days from the massage. 

Service: quite good overall so those negative comments were not true.

Lastly I'll be heading back for more. 

Overall

Massage: 4.5/5

Service: 4/5

Environment:4/5 (quite clean and newly renovated)

How much do

you pay for the massage ? Need to give tips?

On 3/18/2023 at 1:55 PM, Guest ATM said:

Has anyone tried Jordan from ATMSpa? Plan to visit him tomorrow

he is okay. massage not the best but i guess they dont really earn from the massage. services really depends on the chemistry. but i have a good time with him. he actually in Singapore now. you can find him in rentmen.

since im new here. was wondering if there is a telegram for JB group for easier conversation.

Edited by bestplayer69

15 hours ago, quanjishou said:

i wanna try massage at JB as sg is expensive, but for me a good strong massage is more impt that HE.

may i check are those places mentioned here giving good massage or they are just wanted to earn extra bucks by providing HE? HE is really optional to me...

Pm me if u want a good massage in jb.

21 hours ago, quanjishou said:

i wanna try massage at JB as sg is expensive, but for me a good strong massage is more impt that HE.

may i check are those places mentioned here giving good massage or they are just wanted to earn extra bucks by providing HE? HE is really optional to me...

you can go to Holiday Plaza. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Kris
On 5/2/2023 at 4:10 PM, Guest Massage said:

Anyone heading for massage on thurs? Can meet and go together?

Im heading over today too haha

On 3/31/2023 at 11:30 PM, Guest Kjh said:

Anyone tried outcall overnight service from HT spa ? How is the experience ?

the overnight service is strictly 8 hours so if you get your dude at 8pm they have to leave at 4am so gotta time well i guess.

Meet Gen, A Corgi From Japan Whose Facial Expressions Can Instantly Make  Your Day (30 Pics) | Bored Panda

Billy Artemis 

I had a wonderful time with Billy this noon. Good looking chap, didn't expect the massage to be Thai style even though he is from Myanmar, thought to be Swedish or relaxing but a lot of stretching. 

In person he looks better the pics. He pics he looks petite or shorter but a nice tall chap. He speaks very little English. 

Overall the massage and experience is excellent. 2 thumbs up.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest MouseJerky
On 5/4/2023 at 8:43 AM, Kris13 said:

the overnight service is strictly 8 hours so if you get your dude at 8pm they have to leave at 4am so gotta time well i guess.

Not true lo.. d boss isnt that strict. He say if u rly bk at 8 pm, he will tell his guy to stay until morning instead of leaving at 4 am.. d boss say he know how to do biz la, don't worry.

Tried Super from Vietnam.. nice kkj 😚 hehehe but gd massage oso la.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.