Male HQ

Johor Bahru ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

Guest pleasant

What is so surprising abt married men doing gay massages? Many married men in sg are gays too hahahaha

Sieng is attached la. Not married yet. His massage is good. Enough strength applied in his strokes. Nice dick and hanging balls. Yes he will shower and scrub you as well as assist you in hj.

Any other queries? ;)

Just came back from ATM. Tried a new guy from Indo. Malay guy very muscular and handsome.Name Pandi. After he bath me he started with foot massage and slowly up to the neck. i think he took about 45 minutes. Then b2b followed by abit of manhood massage and front b2b. One of the best i would say. He told me he coming to Singapore working at MS square next month and his service here would cost SD$150. I felt lucky lor.. But i have to say he only speak Malay..

Edited by Friendly

Guest Curious

To go to Artemis, one would have to take a taxi from City Square right? Usually the cab drivers there would fix the price and overcharge. How do you guys get the cab fare for RM 7?

Aiyo.. no wonder your nick is Curious... JB cab got use meter one.. reach there if its RM 6.70 pay RM7 don pay them coins they don like it.. You always asked so many question then stay as Guests.. want to PM you my handphone to help you also cannot.. why you so like that.? PM me and i bring you there la....

To go to Artemis, one would have to take a taxi from City Square right? Usually the cab drivers there would fix the price and overcharge. How do you guys get the cab fare for RM 7?

There's always smth called haggling. If you are bothered by the quotation, simply hail another cab that goes by the meter.

this thread seems to talk just about atm....any other massage places?

i saw from utopia: http://www.justrelaxmassage.org/

anyone tried this?

Justrelaxmassage is rather small and not very clean. Very narrow cubicles. Masseurs are twinky, skinny type and mostly inexperienced with massage.

Some will shower together after massage while most do not.

how is sai massage skill?

what about his tools?

does he bathe with you?

sai definitely can massage very well.....but think he looks different from pic....anyway too dark in the room to really tell....but he's the manly type....

Yup he bath me.. And his tools is big i would say but again i do not know how big you expected. Not as big as Kent i would have to say then.

wow. did he jerk you off?

did you touch him?

hmm.. approximately how long is his dick?

Yup he bath me.. And his tools is big i would say but again i do not know how big you expected. Not as big as Kent i would have to say then.

wow. did he jerk you off? did you touch him? hmm.. approximately how long is his dick?
Yes..he hj me and yes i did touch him and suck his nipples.He also bath me after the massage. Maybe he is nice to me because i can speak Malay.. About his cock i am no good at guessing because it does not matter to me..

is it true that there is a sauna near atermis, any1 explored before?
Not that i heard off..But i do know there is a place there call PLU Club near Taman Pelagi or something. But i can tell you there is a big Thai Style massage at the same shop rolls there.

Sgboy92...There is another new but smaller Thai massage parlor now. Saw for an hour and half is RM$70 if i am not wrong. I will go check them out this weekend and feed back on this. Hmm..i wonder too if there are male therapists in there. Will let you know soon. Wish me luck. LOL. :smokin:

No one knows. Sad. Such a humble boy. Such an obliging man. Such a rare gem. Hope he's not leaving Artemis for good.
I believe he went back home, if i remember the last conversation with him he did told me he is considering to go back to settle some family matters. One of them is his sister education something like that. :hat:

Guest Curious

Hi all. I have been to a massage parlour in KL where the shower area is common i.e you are led to the cubicle, change to a towel and head to the shower area that you would share with other guys and return to the cubicle for the massage. Is this the same in ATM as well or each cubicle has its own shower facility. Thanks in advance . . 

Hi all. I have been to a massage parlour in KL where the shower area is common i.e you are led to the cubicle, change to a towel and head to the shower area that you would share with other guys and return to the cubicle for the massage. Is this the same in ATM as well or each cubicle has its own shower facility. Thanks in advance . . 

What's the name of the parlor?

It is the same, each room has no shower facility.

Guest Curious

Thanks frossil. Then it would be better to opt for the hotel I guess . . There might be some privacy. Has anyone encountered another masseur showering his client when your masseur showers you? Literally meaning all four of you naked in the bathroom . . ???

Thanks frossil. Then it would be better to opt for the hotel I guess . . There might be some privacy. Has anyone encountered another masseur showering his client when your masseur showers you? Literally meaning all four of you naked in the bathroom . . ???

In ATM, only u and your masseur will be in the bathroom. There is no sharing of bathroom.......

Guest Here comes the Dragon

Sieng is now working as a waiter in one of the restaurant in JB... But you can still book him in advance if he is off... Just call ATM and informed that you want sieng and they arrange for it according to his schedule and off day...

How about DINO? His photo is taken off the website.

Is he still working there

artemis?? has anyone been there?? there is no post about it yet..by the way, body to body massage?? isnt it dangerous in terms of getting STD? Do these massuers go for medical checkup often??

thanks

(play safe on the safe side)

artemis?? has anyone been there?? there is no post about it yet..by the way, body to body massage?? isnt it dangerous in terms of getting STD? Do these massuers go for medical checkup often??

thanks

(play safe on the safe side)

Did you even read the previous postings before you ask? We have been talking about Artemis all along.

Ya it's extremely dangerous. Once you touch the person with STD or inhale his breath, you are in for it.

I suggest you get the OSIM 天王椅 (massage chair). It's the safest.

Did you even read the previous postings before you ask? We have been talking about Artemis all along. Ya it's extremely dangerous. Once you touch the person with STD or inhale his breath, you are in for it. I suggest you get the OSIM 天王椅 (massage chair). It's the safest.
Sgboy82 looks like you are me are going to die from STD very soon.. How?

Psss...heard there is a new boy in town at ATM cannot remember his name but from Indo.. and only speaks Malay. Lucky for me i can. The boss Chris told me so.. His massage is much better then most of the therapists there i was told.. Should try on my next visit.. I was shown his picture looks real cute,young maybe 19 and mascular..lor.. :whistle:

• G_M changed the title to Johor Bahru ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M featured and unfeatured this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.