Male HQ

Johor Bahru ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

Guest pleasant

Guest Poly Boi

Went to Artemis for Body-to-Body Massage 90min cost RM120 and chose Scott.

Scott (local chinese)

white handsome prince look, fair smooth skin, tall abtc175cm and about 23yo.

Look: 4/5

Massage: 4/5

HJ: 4/5

bf: 4/5

Guest Edison Wong

Jz back from ATM to hanging out for my this bore afternoon..

Choose Tiger for massage. Understand for him, he will be back Thailand on this evening - time 6.00pm.

He is very big and stocky, during the massage, his request me pay him $100 for his tip (cover his transport fee).

I reply him sure, no problem,....Once he using his tool massage my private hole,.....

Starting, his tool not fully stand-up yet feel great, but after his tool are fully strong up.

He use his both hand and holding my hand and i didnt noe wat action he will doing next,...

Once i realized that he wanna using his strong gun to entry my private hole tat time,....

And i say nope,.....but he ignoring my request, continue wanna to entry it,....

For his third times trying entry n i feel that his gun almost entry my private hole...

Feel shock n shit faster to stand up, but is late let him to entry a bit,......

ANgry bird,...angry bird,......once i request his i up him,.he also pleasure it,...

His butt is very big n my didi unable fully log-in (haha,...maybe my didi too small liao) :ph34r:

Haha,....finally fully entry n heard his great sound :clap: , i sit on his big butt n push hard until i shoot my white bullet out,....

Massage time only 1/2 hours,...too short,...

He told me that he yet to decided wanna back ATM,...cause his more prefer work at Penang n KL.....

Was there before cny. Wanted to try the Chinese guy with pacs (forgot his name) but eventually still choose blue. Been requesting for blue since the first time I was there.

As usual. Go to room, took off clothes (instantly hard when see him naked) and bathe.

Then head to the massage. His dick was juz too long when soft. Keep brushing thru my body. I was hard thru out the whole session.

Then when massage the front body, I was even harder. Going to explode anytime. Haha.

I requested to hj him but he told me he won't cum unless he top me. But I wasn't a top.

So he agreed to let me play with his curved dick. For a good 15mins I been hj him with all sorts of method. He lying there and enjoying the process but just did not cum. Ended up both of us gave up.

In the end he pump me (lie on top of me n pump my dick) for few mins and I shot the whole load of cum out. It was really huge load.

Had a really wonderful session with him. Still like to be serve by him and play with him long and powerful dick.

Guest demujin

My friend was telling me to try queens resort in Outram here in Sg but Id rather go ATM in JB.

How much would be a reasonable tip for the happy ending with the masseurs at ATM?

Guest Cosmo guy

Agreed with pinktits

Usually i gave between 50 -100

If they never ask money but go for extra miles services, usually i gave more

But if they offer with the price, usually i stick with the agreement price

Guest Chinese boy

I always tried to be a responsible husband but it seems very hard. Had tried once before my wedding...

Tried Blue. He is a nice guy and his tool is amazing. He really takes extra mile when he shower for u. He really clean every inch of my body especially the private area.

Very fast, my didi became very hard once the massage started.

He gave a wonderful happy ending for me but he gave a very honest but hurting comment on me... He said I got prematured ejaculation. My wife may not satisfied... I booked him 1 hour but the session finished within 45min.

I don't know it is a must to give tip... I never gave him tips. Ya one thing, he offered to enter me... But since I am still a virgin 'hole' I rejected.

I really tried hard to resist visiting ATM again but it's really challenging!!

they will give u services equal to how much tips u could give them for ur next visit. for me RM50 is fine.
If you believe in that i have no say.. Sorry.. i still have to say it depend on how much they like you too.. Some by just going they are very happy.. some they don even like even if they tips RM100. emm.. i think i have to take back what i say about spoil the market.. because you make me think it all depend on individual..lor. cheers.

I always tried to be a responsible husband but it seems very hard. Had tried once before my wedding... Tried Blue. He is a nice guy and his tool is amazing. He really takes extra mile when he shower for u. He really clean every inch of my body especially the private area. Very fast, my didi became very hard once the massage started. He gave a wonderful happy ending for me but he gave a very honest but hurting comment on me... He said I got prematured ejaculation. My wife may not satisfied... I booked him 1 hour but the session finished within 45min. I don't know it is a must to give tip... I never gave him tips. Ya one thing, he offered to enter me... But since I am still a virgin 'hole' I rejected. I really tried hard to resist visiting ATM again but it's really challenging!!
Chinese boy i have to tell you go home and be a good husband..Facts..we are all playful here and looks like you are trying to be a family man but onces in awhile you need some of your kind of fun.. don take it too serious lor.. Be good.. listen to friendly here.. Blue was honest because of the kind of experence he had which you never did so knows what he is saying.. I guess you just have to have more sextual experence with your wife if you possibly can i suppost.. I hope you do not mind me saying all this.. i am just trying to help.. cheers..

Guest Chinese boy

Chinese boy i have to tell you go home and be a good husband..Facts..we are all playful here and looks like you are trying to be a family man but onces in awhile you need some of your kind of fun.. don take it too serious lor.. Be good.. listen to friendly here.. Blue was honest because of the kind of experence he had which you never did so knows what he is saying.. I guess you just have to have more sextual experence with your wife if you possibly can i suppost.. I hope you do not mind me saying all this.. i am just trying to help.. cheers..

Friendly, thanks for your advice... Really, a lot of time I try to be playful but try to play safe...

A lot of good guys at ATM. Being bisexual is really hard to balance...

If you believe in that i have no say.. Sorry.. i still have to say it depend on how much they like you too.. Some by just going they are very happy.. some they don even like even if they tips RM100. emm.. i think i have to take back what i say about spoil the market.. because you make me think it all depend on individual..lor. cheers.

for certain masseur i believe they rather to get a good attitude customer than big tips.

Guest Fan Shu

I always tried to be a responsible husband but it seems very hard. Had tried once before my wedding...

Tried Blue. He is a nice guy and his tool is amazing. He really takes extra mile when he shower for u. He really clean every inch of my body especially the private area.

Very fast, my didi became very hard once the massage started.

He gave a wonderful happy ending for me but he gave a very honest but hurting comment on me... He said I got prematured ejaculation. My wife may not satisfied... I booked him 1 hour but the session finished within 45min.

I don't know it is a must to give tip... I never gave him tips. Ya one thing, he offered to enter me... But since I am still a virgin 'hole' I rejected.

I really tried hard to resist visiting ATM again but it's really challenging!!

Hi Chinese Boy,....Offered doesn't mean is free for u lor,...normally "Blue" will changes RM150 if i'm not guess wrongly...

This such of offering question normally will be ask by all masseur,..

Hi Chinese Boy,....Offered doesn't mean is free for u lor,...normally "Blue" will changes RM150 if i'm not guess wrongly... This such of offering question normally will be ask by all masseur,..
Hur..Blue has been there for more then 5 years and with so many other good boys now he is still asking for this kind of price i think in no time he will not be as hot lor.. i would say. Ray is offering free to enter. Other nice body boys are offering RM50 for BJ and many more who does much better massage i have tried like Pandi,Nicky and many more. Cheers..

Guest Chinese boy

Hur..Blue has been there for more then 5 years and with so many other good boys now he is still asking for this kind of price i think in no time he will not be as hot lor.. i would say. Ray is offering free to enter. Other nice body boys are offering RM50 for BJ and many more who does much better massage i have tried like Pandi,Nicky and many more. Cheers..

I really thought it was free... He f**k me and enjoy. Still need to give $$ to him? Haha

Guest Fan Shu

I really thought it was free... He f**k me and enjoy. Still need to give $$ to him? Haha

All this kind of extra service is their extra pocket $$,....Dun be too "Innocent"......AH Chinese Boy....

Guest Fan Shu

Hi Friendly,

Sgboy82 also said that Blue is over-rated. I also dun think that the price which i state can higher than lor,...

Guest Chinese boy

All this kind of extra service is their extra pocket $$,....Dun be too "Innocent"......AH Chinese Boy....

I really tot that way... Maybe that was my first visit to this place...

The lure is so strong to me because I every week also need to drive into JB for meeting... Try hard to resist but I keep visiting this page... Sigh...

Now staying with a handsome brother-in-law... He makes me can't sleep deeply every night... Haha... He always on his tight tight boxer at my living room... Hehe

I really tot that way... Maybe that was my first visit to this place... The lure is so strong to me because I every week also need to drive into JB for meeting... Try hard to resist but I keep visiting this page... Sigh... Now staying with a handsome brother-in-law... He makes me can't sleep deeply every night... Haha... He always on his tight tight boxer at my living room... Hehe
What ever your thoughts are with your handsome brother-in-law..DON! Do not do it. Don try. Don touch. Don even think about it. Getting abit worry about you now. Be good. Cheers.

They are there to earning a living only , bj u say rm 50 that only sgd20 spore massage hj already sgd50 , if want good service then a bit more I think it ok mah , spore massage bj at least sgd 100 so Jb only 1/5 of spore price possible ?

People make u happy then u make then happy also , both win ( I not saying must give big tip but at least reasonable amt)

They are there to earning a living only , bj u say rm 50 that only sgd20 spore massage hj already sgd50 , if want good service then a bit more I think it ok mah , spore massage bj at least sgd 100 so Jb only 1/5 of spore price possible ? People make u happy then u make then happy also , both win ( I not saying must give big tip but at least reasonable amt)
My dear Sir.. we are talking about JB. And Market value of services there.. I am sure went you go there and eat a bowl of mee.. and the person tells you RM4 you don give more money then being asked to pay right? On services side when asked for RM50 and when its all over if you think its only right to pay more then its your choice lor..But if someone else at the same place asking for something like 3 times the market value for the same service then i would say the person is over price lor.. cheers..

Guest Chinese boy

What ever your thoughts are with your handsome brother-in-law..DON! Do not do it. Don try. Don touch. Don even think about it. Getting abit worry about you now. Be good. Cheers.

Try hard to be good... But his cock always comes out from his boxer to say hello to me... Maybe massuer at ATM can help me... Haha

Try hard to be good... But his cock always comes out from his boxer to say hello to me... Maybe massuer at ATM can help me... Haha

U mean ur bro in law juz let it out.

With ur family members ard?

Haha 3t time the market price , so now the market price for bj is rm50? , the market price is rm80 lah

Not point quarrel here also , each people have there own rate , depend who we chose loh rm50 or rm 80 or better still if have chance Bangkok all in package sgd 40 (just enjoy ur self there)

• G_M changed the title to Johor Bahru ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M featured and unfeatured this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.